Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Vault doors - Suggestions? 

Anyone here want to cash in their crypto for this?

https://www.brownsafe.com/monument-vaul ... index.html

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:13 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

zipties wrote:

Probably have to sell all of your guns to pay for it.
Wait until one of the bolts get stuck. Don't even think NW Safe could get that open.
Probably cheaper to just buy an old bank.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Guntrader wrote:
zipties wrote:

Probably have to sell all of your guns to pay for it.
Wait until one of the bolts get stuck. Don't even think NW Safe could get that open.
Probably cheaper to just buy an old bank.

Hence the crypto reference; over your head evidently. At any rate;

Brown assuredly will guarantee proper operation. They offer a plethora of fully restored functional antique vault doors and actively procure them from around the world.

The NW Safe website is cluttered. Are they a manufacturer?

Brown, perhaps Vault Pro/Safe Tech. Graffunder builds nice units however they fail to have many of their products rated which can create complexity in an insurance situation.

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:00 am

If you are thinking about putting in a vault door, NW Safe would be my go to. If you have a door or two that you are looking at, you should be able to get blueprints from the manufacture on the door dimensions. This will be important to verify that the door will work for your application, and can make the install go super easy. It is all about the prep before the door is onsite. Also make sure that you are able to get the door inside and to the install location. If you are using NW Safe to deliver the door inside, they can help determine if it will make it inside, down the hall, up or down the stairs, etc. Also see if they can help install the door once it is delivered to the install area. If you have done the right prep work, they may be able to place it in the opening while you secure it in place, depending on the door.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:20 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

redhead wrote:
If you are thinking about putting in a vault door, NW Safe would be my go to. If you have a door or two that you are looking at, you should be able to get blueprints from the manufacture on the door dimensions. This will be important to verify that the door will work for your application, and can make the install go super easy. It is all about the prep before the door is onsite. Also make sure that you are able to get the door inside and to the install location. If you are using NW Safe to deliver the door inside, they can help determine if it will make it inside, down the hall, up or down the stairs, etc. Also see if they can help install the door once it is delivered to the install area. If you have done the right prep work, they may be able to place it in the opening while you secure it in place, depending on the door.

I’m definitely planning to stop by NW safe next time I’m down near Enumclaw. I’ll be building the walls to specs of the door before purchasing so hopefully your idea of having them lift it into the door opening while I secure at least a few of the lag bolts will be possible. Great idea, thank you!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2