Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 131  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
They are already saying that plastic waste is thru the roof --- recycling is actually under 10% of what you actually put in the recycle containers. Turns out we really do need china.

Interesting you say that…

The New York Times did a big expose back in 2018, showing how China would no longer take the huge container ships filled with all of our recycling/garbage.

It was on the nightly news, briefly, with pictures of said container ships idling outside ports in China.

Then…crickets.

So, if anyone thinks the U.S. ‘suddenly’ became capable of recycling stuff they never could before…dream on.

And it’s not just the unique stuff, with colored plastics with high numbers in the little triangle, it’s simple stuff, too.

The head of Boise’s recycling program admitted in an interview on the news that they actually truck all of their glass recycling to Denver.

You know, to save the planet…

Sun May 15, 2022 5:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All this talk of man pregnancy not being a thing always has me wondering. Of course we easily know men don't have the plumbing. And even if some woman wants to call herself a man, she ain't a man because she still has female body parts. Now I also know there a few, I mean a tiny fraction, like almost none - people born with mixed parts. If one of them gets pregnant then yeah she is a woman. Also I suppose we could have a dude with EVERYTHING replaced from a donor (?) or lab grown and have complete female parts, I mean not just a nasty new front hole, but ovaries and all. This hasn't happened yet that I know of. So these pregnant men? I saw the one pic here. Dude with a beer belly. Sorry. It's not a thing, it's a construct of the controlists who don't want gender identifiers, or rather want millions of gender identifiers to further segment society.

I pondered this as I ran for the Safeway men's room after 3 coffees. My back teeth were floating. I had to pee like a race horse. Head tilted back, oh relief............then I hear it. A man actually giving birth in the stall behind me. Wow. I was going to ask if he needed drugs? A Cesarean? I mean I think it was a man. The grunts sounded like it. I will never know. I did yell "short breaths between the contractions"........and strangely same response as my wife 25-30 years ago..."YOU BASTARD". Cripes, I'm not the father. WTH?????

icon_eek :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue May 24, 2022 8:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Citing medical literature and medical studies now violates 'hate speech' rules on Twitter.

'Trust the science, but we'll tell you what the science is, you bigot'.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue May 24, 2022 9:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"...the old-fashioned women, you know the ones with wombs?"
- Ricky Gervais

Tue May 24, 2022 10:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Citing medical literature and medical studies now violates 'hate speech' rules on Twitter.

I thought Elan and/or the new leadership was going to put a stop to that BS?

Tue May 24, 2022 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

I thought Elan and/or the new leadership was going to put a stop to that BS?

Elon won't be the official owner of Twitter until the deal goes through. It's currently on hold.

Tue May 24, 2022 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Proving people wrong on the internet... :ROFLMAO:

Got called a liar for pointing out that London had a higher homicide rate than NYC did at one point, despite not having guns, and they used knives... Was able to post cite proving him wrong.

Then he changed the goal post, saying there were no mass knife attacks, so I pointed out the Chinese school massacres. Mostly knives and hammers.

Then I posted FBI crime stats showing more than 2x as many people are killed by fists, bats, and rocks, than rifles, and that's ALL rifles, of which only a small portion are so-called 'assault rifles'....

3 strikes and I'm out, apparently... because he blocked me....

:rofl9:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu May 26, 2022 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
All this talk of man pregnancy not being a thing always has me wondering. Of course we easily know men don't have the plumbing. And even if some woman wants to call herself a man, she ain't a man because she still has female body parts. Now I also know there a few, I mean a tiny fraction, like almost none - people born with mixed parts. If one of them gets pregnant then yeah she is a woman. Also I suppose we could have a dude with EVERYTHING replaced from a donor (?) or lab grown and have complete female parts, I mean not just a nasty new front hole, but ovaries and all. This hasn't happened yet that I know of. So these pregnant men? I saw the one pic here. Dude with a beer belly. Sorry. It's not a thing, it's a construct of the controlists who don't want gender identifiers, or rather want millions of gender identifiers to further segment society.

I pondered this as I ran for the Safeway men's room after 3 coffees. My back teeth were floating. I had to pee like a race horse. Head tilted back, oh relief............then I hear it. A man actually giving birth in the stall behind me. Wow. I was going to ask if he needed drugs? A Cesarean? I mean I think it was a man. The grunts sounded like it. I will never know. I did yell "short breaths between the contractions"........and strangely same response as my wife 25-30 years ago..."YOU BASTARD". Cripes, I'm not the father. WTH?????

icon_eek :bigsmile: :ROFLMAO:

:rockout: :rockout:

Fri May 27, 2022 6:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This morning I arrived at work, to find a guy passed out in his truck right in front of the door. We have several female employees who would be showing up shortly, and I didn't think it wise to let him remain for much longer..

So as I puttered around prepping for the morning, I considered how I was going to chase him off, hopefully without any fuss. I mean...who knows what happened to put this guy where he ended up?

Thinking about that lead me to a much better mind space than when I had arrived. So I woke him gently....from a distance...with a cup of coffee in hand.

It was a very small effort on my part, but his appreciation was quite profound, and I'm reminded just how far a little kindness will go in dealing with a problem someone else is causing.

Empathizing with others doesn't always work, but it's a damn good starting point to work out an issue when cooperation is necessary.

Sat May 28, 2022 3:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hypnagogic hallucinations have been flaring up lately.

Sat May 28, 2022 5:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
This morning I arrived at work, to find a guy passed out in his truck right in front of the door. We have several female employees who would be showing up shortly, and I didn't think it wise to let him remain for much longer..

So as I puttered around prepping for the morning, I considered how I was going to chase him off, hopefully without any fuss. I mean...who knows what happened to put this guy where he ended up?

Thinking about that lead me to a much better mind space than when I had arrived. So I woke him gently....from a distance...with a cup of coffee in hand.

It was a very small effort on my part, but his appreciation was quite profound, and I'm reminded just how far a little kindness will go in dealing with a problem someone else is causing.

Empathizing with others doesn't always work, but it's a damn good starting point to work out an issue when cooperation is necessary.

Nicely played! :thumbsup2:

Sat May 28, 2022 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was going into town at the speed limit of 50 mph, and some little probably high school aged tattooed pierced punk decided he was late for something….
Bambi and mommy’s Honda never stood a chance, he was probably doing 80 plus.
Complete total on the car, air bag probably saved him more facial scarring

Sat May 28, 2022 9:32 am

Paul Pelosi, House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi's husband, has been arrested after allegedly driving under the influence late Saturday night.

Paul Pelosi was arrested in Napa County, California at 11:44 p.m. on Saturday night, and was charged with driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or higher as well as driving under the influence of alcohol.
The arrest was first reported by TMZ.
He was booked into jail at 04:13 a.m. on Sunday, and released at 7:26 a.m. according to Napa County records.
Those records indicate his bail was set at $5,000.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun May 29, 2022 1:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bail is rayciss

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun May 29, 2022 1:37 pm

I was going to say it seemed pretty low.... I don't know what bail for DUI is or should be - thank god.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun May 29, 2022 1:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 131  Next