Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:01 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 127  Next
 Russia-Ukraine War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
This is all kabuki theater to oust the strong nationalists who stand in the way of a consolidation of global power. Even Soros is calling for the elimination of Putin and Xi.

Nothing that they would like more than for you to spend the blood of YOUR family helping them to install their hegemony. And if Soros s behind it, you can bet this is really shady.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=682

Global tax, "recalibration" of free speech, a "painful transition" to a green economy (but it'll be worth it! for whom?)
"Joe Biden: "When it comes to the gas prices, we're going through an INCREDIBLE transition"

Digital currencies to monitor, control, and tax your every transaction (just for you MRC!)

"Alibaba Group president J. Michael Evans boasts at the World Economic Forum about the development of an "individual carbon footprint tracker" to monitor what you buy, what you eat, and where/how you travel."

Hopefully no stray cruise missiles find their way to Davos.

Wed May 25, 2022 9:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Russian lawmakers passed legislation eliminating the existing age limit on serving in the military on Wednesday.
Would suck to live there!

Interesting. I had been trying to make some sense of this:
63-Year-Old Retired Russian Fighter Pilot Shot-Down In Su-25 Over Ukraine

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Wed May 25, 2022 12:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ex-president of Ukraine Poroshenko was seen at the border crossing into Poland.
He was allowed to proceed. I wonder what "ex$emp$tion" he had from the general mobilization declaration...

Attachment:
photo_2022-05-27_22-15-51.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 27, 2022 10:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have kept an eye on this since the start. It updates daily and its real time. You can zoom in and out and click on locations to get information. Even from people behind enemy lines. Some reports have videos attached. Its a good tool. As you can see much of the reports of the Russian advance is bs. They are beaten back daily and the lines have been much the same for some time.

https://liveuamap.com/

Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Based on your map it is my assumption that, if he can hold it, Putin has achieved 98% of his desired result; i.e. control of the Azov Sea, and the preservation of a (now largely defanged) Ukrainian buffer state.

If he can reel in Odessa and the small spit south of Moldova, it would be the cherry topping.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Based on your map it is my assumption that, if he can hold it, Putin has achieved 98% of his desired result; i.e. control of the Azov Sea, and the preservation of a (now largely defanged) Ukrainian buffer state.

If he can reel in Odessa and the small spit south of Moldova, it would be the cherry topping.

He will never take Odessa, a lot of anti-ship hardware there as the Russians have already learned. He would either need to reach around along the highways which will be more armored bloodbaths (because his forces have lost the skill of employing armor the correct way) or launch an amphibious operation which will end very badly for him.

Why anyone still has hope for the Soviets is beyond me. I was calling a few of our optimistic (pro-Russian operation) retired generals full of it in the beginning that have walked backed the Russian victory projections since. :rofl9: It may take a few years but I see plenty of insurgent operations in the coming years in the occupied regions and huge losses until they throw in the towel and flee like they did in Afghan in 89. If I was not raising two kids Id have been on a plane months ago and joining in on the Ukrainian side. :thumbsup2:

Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

At least the Russians got all their people out before their retreat was final. Besides, last I checked, the British Empire tried to conquer Afghanistan two times and failed miserably. The US couldn't do it either.

If you had gone to Ukraine, you would have become cannonfodder like the rest of those Reddit Army retards.

Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:58 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics merged.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/108408240214495633
SICARIO: MEXICO / USA BORDER CROSSING SHOOTOUT SCENE
I think all the cartel soldiers have watched Sicario about 10 times, and they have up-gunned for encounters with American LE, as seen in the Arizona photo below. Now they have Barretts for stopping any vehicles, and drum-magazine AKs for extended firepower, plus many other guns per "soldier."

How will the abandonment of 80 billion dollars (give or take) of US weapons in Afghanistan or the largess of arms we shipped to Ukraine threaten the US at home?

Good thing our magazines are limited to ten rounds in WA state!

Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/108408240214495633
SICARIO: MEXICO / USA BORDER CROSSING SHOOTOUT SCENE
I think all the cartel soldiers have watched Sicario about 10 times, and they have up-gunned for encounters with American LE, as seen in the Arizona photo below. Now they have Barretts for stopping any vehicles, and drum-magazine AKs for extended firepower, plus many other guns per "soldier."

How will the abandonment of 80 billion dollars (give or take) of US weapons in Afghanistan or the largess of arms we shipped to Ukraine threaten the US at home?

Good thing our magazines are limited to ten rounds in WA state!

Let the cartels come so we can employ french resistance style tactics, and take their exotic toys off their lifeless bodies. :wink05:

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

He will never take Odessa, a lot of anti-ship hardware there as the Russians have already learned. He would either need to reach around along the highways which will be more armored bloodbaths (because his forces have lost the skill of employing armor the correct way) or launch an amphibious operation which will end very badly for him.

Why anyone still has hope for the Soviets is beyond me. I was calling a few of our optimistic (pro-Russian operation) retired generals full of it in the beginning that have walked backed the Russian victory projections since. :rofl9: It may take a few years but I see plenty of insurgent operations in the coming years in the occupied regions and huge losses until they throw in the towel and flee like they did in Afghan in 89. If I was not raising two kids Id have been on a plane months ago and joining in on the Ukrainian side. :thumbsup2:

Russia claims land bridge achieved:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... mpaign=715

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The sooner Zelenskiy gives up the more land he will get to keep
The longer they fight the more land will be taken and once it's taken Putin isn't giving it back.

Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:

The sooner Zelenskiy gives up the more land he will get to keep
The longer they fight the more land will be taken and once it's taken Putin isn't giving it back.

The sooner that NWO puppet is taken out, the better Ukraine will be. At any rate, here's an update on this whole conflict.

Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Two Britons and a Moroccan captured fighting alongside Ukrainian forces having been sentenced to death by the Russia-backed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR).

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/06/09/british-mercenaries-ukraine-sentenced-death-pro-russia-separatists/

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 127  Next