Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:21 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Yes I am. One of those weird nights where 9 beers and I am still surprisingly sober.... it sucks.

Have another. (I thought you stopped at six tall ones a night?)

If you chug a beer, put on a mask and take 10 deep breaths, you'll get the feeling you are looking for.

Oh, and smoke a Chicken Leg. Just make sure to light the big end.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Yes I am. One of those weird nights where 9 beers and I am still surprisingly sober.... it sucks.
Waste of money.... I'm thinking it must have been 3.2 now....

I don’t mean now, I meant when you were out observing masks :wink05:

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:41 pm

usrifle wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

Have another. (I thought you stopped at six tall ones a night?)

If you chug a beer, put on a mask and take 10 deep breaths, you'll get the feeling you are looking for.

Oh, and smoke a Chicken Leg. Just make sure to light the big end.

Attachment:
286276436_1181947142346413_8777690456464885114_n.jpg

I've been wanting to use a bunch of these memes I've been saving....
In honesty --- I had leftover legs from last night that were fucking amazing - same as the last ones with redneck almond butter bbq sauce.... I just picked up some PF Changs mongolian bbq sauce that is going to be be even better with almond butter!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Last edited by JohnMBrowning on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
Waste of money.... I'm thinking it must have been 3.2 now....

I don’t mean now, I meant when you were out observing masks :wink05:

:rofl9:

Buy some Steel Reserve, but filter it through a Mask when you drink it. That will get you there. :thumbsup2:

Is that Chicken leg still burning? Hit it again. :bonghit:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:54 pm

You should go see the Fathers Day thread....

Talking with my neighbor later tonight after he watched his sister pass --- that kinda fucks with you..... surreal.

But keep joking about chicken.... thats all you got.

Its one of those kinda nights.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry JMB, i thought we were just messing with each other in fun. I didn't know you had a rough day or i wouldn't have done that.

Sorry Man...Hope things get better.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/big-p ... r-children

https://www.businessinsider.com/countri ... nes-2022-4

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He left out US(SofA)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://brownstone.org/articles/the-fda ... less-plan/

“Pfizer and Moderna have a problem. Their mRNA Covid-19 shots do not stop infection, transmission, hospitalization, nor death from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Over half a billion doses have been injected into Americans in the past 17 months and these shots have made no discernible impact on the course of the pandemic. Far more Americans have died of coronavirus since the introduction of the shots than before they were introduced.

Pfizer and Moderna are making about $50 billion a year on these shots and they want that to continue. So they need to reformulate. Maybe target a new variant, maybe change some of the ingredients — who knows, these shots have disappointed so it’s not clear what it will take to get them to work.

This is a problem because reformulated shots mean new clinical trials and new regulatory review by the FDA. There is a decent chance that any reformulated shot might fail a new clinical trial, and the public is deeply skeptical of these shots already, so the scrutiny would be intense.

So Pfizer and Moderna have figured out a way to use regulatory capture to get their reformulated Covid-19 shots approved WITHOUT further clinical trials. Their scheme is called the “Future Framework” and it will be voted on by the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) on June 28.”

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:57 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Interesting conversation about the "innoculations"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGRlRZ0PRXI

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FauXi got the kung flu, despite being fully a pric... I mean, having all of his shots and boosters. He even took a course of Plaxovid, but the suffered Covid "rebound" and got worse. Still, the devil managed to pull through.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauc ... mpaign=750

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrandiKruse/ ... wsrc%5Etfw

This one ALMOST deserves its own thread. FJI

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:47 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

wilmermj wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrandiKruse/status/1542704809135841280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This one ALMOST deserves its own thread. FJI

Context for those who don't like twitter links..

Quote:
"NEW TODAY: @GovInslee
issues directive making COVID vaccines a *permanent* condition of employment for state workers in executive and small cabinet agencies. That includes boosters.

https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/defau ... tmp%29.pdf

So does that mean anyone who works close to the Gov'nor?

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess we're a little past exercising 'emergency powers' and have just moved on to government by edict.

FJB

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

COVID shot for a virus three years old?

That what troubles me about getting employment in this state, the power mad dictator telling the Department of Labor and Industries to mandate it for companies over 100 employees. Thankfully that never happened.

"My body, my choice", hogwash.

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 638, 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644 ... 688  Next