Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Isn’t odd the west coast is being disarmed? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
This shit belongs in the Tinfoil hat thread. "Economic zone beach heads? With housing?
It's a secured area for goods and are not large enough to support what is being proposed, and the "products" going there are subject to inspection.
Red dawn attack?
You guys think the US would allow hundreds/thousands of planes to just fly into our ADIZ and drop Troops?
There's a better chance of Biden being removed from office and Trump reinstated.

So, what you're saying is... We have 2 weeks before we're invaded?!

:runforthehills:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
usrifle wrote:
This shit belongs in the Tinfoil hat thread. "Economic zone beach heads? With housing?
It's a secured area for goods and are not large enough to support what is being proposed, and the "products" going there are subject to inspection.
Red dawn attack?
You guys think the US would allow hundreds/thousands of planes to just fly into our ADIZ and drop Troops?
There's a better chance of Biden being removed from office and Trump reinstated.

So, what you're saying is... We have 2 weeks before we're invaded?!

:runforthehills:

Exactly. :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Montana has grass?

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Montana has grass?

Ass, grass, and gas. Nobody rides for free.

Well, except for dog's...they get a pass.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I know certain folks here like to criticize ideas using the most condescending and patronizing verbiage in order to seem smarter than they are, but it does little to validate their opinions or to encourage free discussion.

but rather than to further depricate one can explore the concept of special, or free economic zones for themselves and with a little imagination and rational extrapolation, rarely seen in the responses above, and see how such facilities could easily be utilized as forward operating bases with ready made supply lines, transportation, and even manufacture.

https://www.tralac.org/files/2013/07/S1 ... 10-fin.pdf

China is making great headway in Africa and South America, developing infrastructure which could be construed as modern colonialism.

Such infrastructure established on foreign soil could easily be utilized to military advantage should things go kinetic.

Considering that the U.S. and NATO are marshalling materiel and real estate, as rapidly as possible in the former Iron Curtain countries (a permanent base is being constructed in Poland; a 'beach head if you will), one would have to be quite myopic to ignore the possibility of the expansion of the control and use of those zones in marshal fashion should national interests provoke outright conflict.

Our government acknowledges that we are already subject to asymmetric warfare; this is not a real stretch of reasoning.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JukkOu there was nothing patronizing or condescending in what I posted. ( Unlike your post ).
I'm well aware of what "Free trade zones" are, I know enough about them to understand there really isn't a threat.
Now if you could simplify your verbiage for some of us not so smart folks, maybe us simple folks could follow along.
I give you multiple big word scores, but it's hard to count how many.
Math is hard.
I really think you missed your calling as a writer. Either journalism or fiction, you have a well rounded vocabulary and the ability to put together a good story.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've posted PLA Gen Chi Haotian's speech here:
https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-s ... i-haotian/

There’s no need to worry about this issue. Comrade Mao Zedong said that if we could lead the Chinese people outside of China, resolving the lack of living space in China, the Chinese people will support us. At that time, we don’t’ have to worry about the labels of “totalitarianism” or “dictatorship.” Whether we can forever represent the Chinese people depends on whether we can succeed in leading the Chinese people out of China.

What is the third issue we should clinch firmly in order to accomplish our historical mission of national renaissance? It is to hold firmly onto the big “issue of America.”

Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, [so] how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. We the descendants of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land! It is said that the residents of the yellow race have a very low social status in the United States. We need to liberate them. Second, after solving the “issue of America,” the western countries of Europe would bow to us, not to mention Taiwan, Japan and other small countries. Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the mission assigned to the CCP members by history.

We also must never forget what Comrade Xiaoping emphasized: “Refrain from revealing ambitions and put others off the track.” The hidden message is: we must put up with America; we must conceal our ultimate goals, hide our capabilities, and await the opportunity.

Only by using special means to “clean up” America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. This is the only choice left for us. This is not a matter of whether we are willing to do it or not. What kind of special means is there available for us to “clean up America”?

Biological weapons are unprecedented in their ruthlessness, but if the Americans do not die then the Chinese have to die.

We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States.

As for the several million Chinese living in the United States, this is of course a big issue. Therefore, in recent years, we have been conducting research on genetic weapons, i.e., those weapons that do not kill yellow people. But producing a result with this kind of research is extremely difficult.

It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century in which the CCP leads the world.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

What are the ultimate goals of the Belt and Road Initiative?
usrifle wrote:

?
usrifle wrote:
Red dawn attack?

Similar but more drawn out. Preposition men and material beforehand. Disrupt internally (grey terror).
http://militera.lib.ru/research/suvorov6/15.html
Discredit the nations leaders, good and bad. Not hard with many.
usrifle wrote:

Given the state of the military today and the compromise of its leaders, I think we're in danger. We already allow millions in addition to "Other than Mexicans" in the border, who and what is being snuck in? The mass of the Chinese force would have to be floated across the ocean. If you listened to the previous Jeff Nyquist articles I've posted, they were going to move them across similar to Operation Weserübung. We don't have enough Navy ships to engage and torpedoes to sink, in addition to Navy commanders being fired. But it all revolves around our nations leaders and their willingness to sell us out.
Who is "Fang Fang" and Congressman Swalwell?
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1938675/fa ... lassified/
Why are Chinese spies in Sen Fienstein's office?
https://www.aei.org/op-eds/explain-the- ... feinstein/
Do these politicians serve on any important committees?
Do other politicians have Chinese influence?
usrifle wrote:

With unfair elections? With Jan6 committees that aren't even real trials?
Even if Trump were elected, would any agency outside of Border Patrol obey him?

Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
This shit belongs in the Tinfoil hat thread.
-------------------------
I need more conspiracy theories, all.my old one became truth.
-----------------------------
Didn't the United States just let a bunch of planes fly into Hawaii and bomb the fuck out of our naval battleships that engaged up into WW2.

The gobalist installed this fucking retard into the office of the president, the order is to big and powerful to be stopped.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wake up - China already invaded USA.
https://www.freightwaves.com/news/exper ... -ports/amp

https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/ch ... all/?amp=1

https://www.foxnews.com/world/how-much- ... ly-own.amp

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/i ... -bonds.asp

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm surprised no one posted this yet.
I say it yesterday and was going to post but got sidetracked.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/01/chinese-purchase-of-north-dakota-farmland-raises-national-security-concerns-in-washington.html

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

90% of the pot farms in OK are "owned" by the Chinese.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
90% of the pot farms in OK are "owned" by the Chinese.

Do you think the Chinese don't remember the Opium Wars or Boxer Rebellion and their humiliation being subject to Western Powers?
Do you think the Chinese might relish in reversing the tables on the US?

Last edited by jackass on Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Retired Canadian Major-General David Fraser quoted in the Globe and Mail last month had urged the government to reject the Chinese offer saying of the Hope Bay mine, “This thing has a port attached to it. [China has] written a paper saying they want to be a near-Arctic power. Well, this gives them actual Arctic access. If you look at what they have done on the South China Sea to extend their area of influence – what’s to stop them, once they get squatter’s rights and get into this port, of doing the same thing up there?"

https://www.rcinet.ca/en/2020/12/23/can ... -concerns/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ralph Fascitelli (ironic his name was a near anagram of Fascist) who was the head of Washington Ceasefire once said he wanted to create a "west coast wall" of gun control mirroring CA's nutty laws in Oregon and Washington.

I rarely say this but I'm glad he's dead. He died in 2019, didn't even realize.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next