Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:20 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Washington comPost screed about "extreme rhetoric" "ratcheting towards violence" "becoming more 'mainstream.'"
(reprinted by the Slimes)
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... -property/

Quote:
For months, right-wing agitators with millions of followers have peddled the idea that a moment was coming soon when violence would become necessary — a patriotic duty — to save the republic.

With the FBI search Monday of Donald Trump’s compound in Florida, that moment is now, according to enraged commentators’ all-caps, exclamation-pointed screeds urging supporters of the former president to take up arms. Within hours of the search at Mar-a-Lago, a chorus of Republican lawmakers, conservative talk-show hosts, anti-government provocateurs and pro-Trump conspiracy theorists began issuing explicit or thinly veiled calls for violence.

Extremism researcher Caroline Orr Bueno compiled a collage of dozens of screenshots of tweets calling for violence in response to the search, or “raid” in the parlance of Trump supporters. “I already bought my ammo,” one person boasted in the sampling. “Civil war! Pick up arms, people!” ordered another.

“If this line of thought continues, I suspect we’ll see more far-right chatter about federal government buildings or people being legitimate targets,” warned Casey Cox, a political scientist at Texas A&M University who studies domestic terrorism.

Remember, violence is not the answer. Dems want violence to distract from their failed policies and to justify more laws and crackdowns. Don't give in or fall for it. Vote this November.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If Trump wasn't tweeting mean tweets so often, he wouldn't have been raided!

Oh, wait.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Washington comPost screed about "extreme rhetoric" "ratcheting towards violence" "becoming more 'mainstream.'"
(reprinted by the Slimes)
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... -property/

Quote:
For months, right-wing agitators with millions of followers have peddled the idea that a moment was coming soon when violence would become necessary — a patriotic duty — to save the republic.

With the FBI search Monday of Donald Trump’s compound in Florida, that moment is now, according to enraged commentators’ all-caps, exclamation-pointed screeds urging supporters of the former president to take up arms. Within hours of the search at Mar-a-Lago, a chorus of Republican lawmakers, conservative talk-show hosts, anti-government provocateurs and pro-Trump conspiracy theorists began issuing explicit or thinly veiled calls for violence.

Extremism researcher Caroline Orr Bueno compiled a collage of dozens of screenshots of tweets calling for violence in response to the search, or “raid” in the parlance of Trump supporters. “I already bought my ammo,” one person boasted in the sampling. “Civil war! Pick up arms, people!” ordered another.

“If this line of thought continues, I suspect we’ll see more far-right chatter about federal government buildings or people being legitimate targets,” warned Casey Cox, a political scientist at Texas A&M University who studies domestic terrorism.

Remember, violence is not the answer. Dems want violence to distract from their failed policies and to justify more laws and crackdowns. Don't give in or fall for it. Vote this November.

Yet, not that long ago, they were screaming 'riot is the voice of the unheard' or some shit.

Like I said, and keep saying.. They're painting the right as extremists, while excusing anything the left does. They're saying the right is a violent dog, that they keep outside, barely feed, and kick every chance they get, then when they get bit say 'See! I told you it's a violent dog!'

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:46 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Liberalism is a Mental disorder

Michael Savage

If we dont have Borders, Language, Culture its all over...

The three things LIBERALS hate.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp-co ... t-0810.pdf

FBI raid gives Trump nice jump in polling.

Spoiler: show

surevaliance wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:27 pm
One of my two thoughts is this staged siege organized by puppet masters to gain more sympathy for DJT not only among his loyal supporters but also among those who undecided yet.
Just to ensure his victory in ‘24.
Pendulum swings right. I guess Ray Epps is gonna be back in business quickly.
Don’t even ask me what’s my another thought.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Yeah.... this makes you feel safer and have greater confidence in out .gov.....

IRS Is Hiring New Employees — Including Armed and Fit Federal Agents “Willing to Use Deadly Force” …Update: IRS pulls Job Post

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... dly-force/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:44 pm

87,000 new Stormtroopers. That's more men than the entire British Army, and half again as many in ONE YEAR as we lost in a DECADE in Vietnam.

Think about it...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You guys don't have anything to worry about if you have done your taxes right.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pablo usually agree with you but have to say that statement is totally off base. Trump said this or thatvon aphone call, in a speech, uet they tries to impeach again. This a typical tryanny show me the man and ill show you the crime.
You can be perfect, fill your taxes with honesty and if tou look hard enough find something. No matter what you do with a bloated tax code they can find something if they want to.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think he was being sarcastic...

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Pablo usually agree with you but have to say that statement is totally off base. Trump said this or thatvon aphone call, in a speech, uet they tries to impeach again. This a typical tryanny show me the man and ill show you the crime.
You can be perfect, fill your taxes with honesty and if tou look hard enough find something. No matter what you do with a bloated tax code they can find something if they want to.

I was being completely sardonic.

Those same SOB's who say......."well if you have not done anything wrong, why worry???" That's horse shit.

And yes most of the tax code is NOT binary. Exact situation, 5 pros run the tax numbers..........maybe 2 of the five will be close to similar numbers.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I was being completely sardonic.

Those same SOB's who say......."well if you have not done anything wrong, why worry???" That's horse shit.

And yes most of the tax code is NOT binary. Exact situation, 5 pros run the tax numbers..........maybe 2 of the five will be close to similar numbers.

Yup totally UN CONSTITUTIONAL

Guilty till you Prove your innocence and ignorance of the 5" thick book of tax rules/law is not a viable defense.

And this book is different every fukin year.

Total Fuckery.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They're gonna go with "oops, our mistake, but it's gonna cost you thousands of dollars and months if not years to get the mistake fixes. Oh and we're going to have to take your guns due to your tax issues"

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Democrat voters hardly pay taxes. A huge chunk of them only take.

In the past this kind of bullshit would not have flown. At all. Obviously they are emboldened. Pretty much as we said 2 years ago short of killing babies on live TV they can actually get away with anything.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-chased-break-fbis-cincinnati-office-police/story?id=88246982
Quote:
Ohio state troopers and the FBI are pursuing a man who allegedly tried to break into the FBI's Cincinnati office on Thursday.

Ohio State Highway Patrol followed the suspect, who was driving a white Ford Crown Victoria, to Clinton County, where shots have been fired, according to officials.

The suspect, who officials said is armed with a rifle and wearing body armor, has been contained in a corn field off Interstate 71 near Wilmington, according to Clinton County Emergency Management. The suspect appears to have a gunshot wound to his leg but remains mobile, according to a law enforcement source.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 152  Next