Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Tiffany Smiley Draws Patty Murray's Ire 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ingbuttons
GOP Candidate for Senate in Washington State Receives Cease and Desist Letters for Highlighting Democrat Failures and Lawlessness

Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:56 pm

Seems like that should be an open-and-shut case in Smiley's favor under Fair Use rules.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Her next commercial should state that “I have been given cease and desist letters stopping me from pointing out democrat failures. What have they got fear?”

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She also got a C&D from the seachickens because her husband is wearing a jersey in one of her ads

The Slimes gave her one for showing a headline in another ad

Brandi Cruse Called them out for it:

https://audioboom.com/posts/8167140-un-divided-with-brandi-kruse-lunacy-from-the-lectern-9-30-22

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:46 pm

WTFH???? How can you object to logos showing up in a political ad? Do they ever object when there is a criminal report and their logos show up? Fuck no.... I thought the Times had the best case for using their 'footage'..... but thats still pretty weak. The (over priced) shirt is bought and NOW they are going to say where and when you can wear it???? Such virtue signaling and SJW corporate bullshit.... If THAT is not enough of a wake up call to the corporate level brainwashing/collusion/manipulation happening, you are totally lost.

Three companies that don't deserve a moments thought or a penny from me....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If it's any consolation it's likely the Slimes won't survive much longer. Libtards don't want to pay for it and they've insulted half the population so often that even their .99 cent sales and the constant begging for people to subscribe won't make a dent in their decline. You can tell how desperate they are by how often they run editorials claiming newspapers are a "public good" and how they deserve bailouts and perpetual funding from the government.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Link?

NOT this one: https://www.politico.com/video/2022/08/ ... ray-653575

I searched the web to no avail. It's really "dry" as if the ad is FOR Murray, and maybe hard core libs would think this. But they show liberal idiocy such as the face of the tranny Sec of Edu. And such. I only saw it once and didn't catch the whole thing. It played right after the Smiley ad the Times and Starbux are complaining about during the Seahawks game.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:03 pm

Tiff is on Laura Ingraham!!!!

Did anyone else know that her husband is in the service.... and that the Seahawks jersey he was wearing was GIVEN to him by the SEAHAWKS when he raised a flag at the game????

The left really does have control of big tech/SM/corp america.....
Its time for it to END!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah that is some bullshit

Woke ass Seahawks.....

GOP Senate candidate faced Seahawks legal threat years after team honored hero husband

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/gop-sena ... ro-husband

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seahawks can suck an egg as far as I’m concerned. Individual members are mostly ok, but the management should stick to football and leave the political crap at home.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seahawks are a gun control cash machine. Shouldn't be supporting them anyway. Paul Allen donated tons of money to 594 and 1491 and his sister who inherited his cash donated tons to 1639. Dollars spent on Seahawks are used to take away your gun rights.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Alpine wrote:
Seahawks are a gun control cash machine. Shouldn't be supporting them anyway. Paul Allen donated tons of money to 594 and 1491 and his sister who inherited his cash donated tons to 1639. Dollars spent on Seahawks are used to take away your gun rights.

And it didn't matter that the out of state signature gatherers - paid for by Allen, Blooberg, Hanauer money - repeatedly trespassed on commercial property touting false narratives to illegally get the initiative on the ballot. Of course, that would have meant "accountability" "transparency" "integrity".

Just a minor detail; move along....

Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I agree that top management in most all “professional sports” are communists, they crave $$$ and power.
I do not care for any of it because it ceased to be a game 50 years ago.

Oh, Fukk these communist!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:01 am

In case you missed it....

There was actually two segments last night where they showed her husband raising the flag and pulling his camo fatigue top off with the seahawks jersey underneath....

Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You can submitquestions to the candidates here:

https://www.kiro7.com/townhallquestions/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next