Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
92 and 90?? They seemed to have survived that long on their own volition, let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Right? Sounds like they know what they are doing.

Speaking of shots, i need to get my annual Flu shot. I have been boosted 3X's for Covid, but i better get that one too.

20 years and no Flu now. Still waiting to go full Zombie from the Covid shots. Weren't we all going to die from the Covid shots?

I'm still waiting for that.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not until after the rest of us die who refused to get them. :)

Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
92 and 90?? They seemed to have survived that long on their own volition, let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Right? Sounds like they know what they are doing.

Speaking of shots, i need to get my annual Flu shot. I have been boosted 3X's for Covid, but i better get that one too.

20 years and no Flu now. Still waiting to go full Zombie from the Covid shots. Weren't we all going to die from the Covid shots?

I'm still waiting for that.

Who says death has to be instantaneous, or it doesn't count as vax-induced? It can take time for the damage caused by the spike protein (or whatever else is in there) to manifest to the point that it causes organ failure. The example cases are out there. Some drop dead a week or a month later. Does that mean it's "safe"?

Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No flu vaxes and no flu for a quarter century until the engineered franken-flu was released on the world.

I'm sure many will be reassured that the Chinese will be buying some land in the US to use as a primate breeding facility :wink05:

https://www.westernjournal.com/chinese- ... nt=firefly

Gotta have test subjects. I imagine the bio-researchers (regardless of national origin) used to spend their afternoons pulling the wings off of flies and drowning mice...

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:22 am

Anecdotal - my parents got the shot (not sure on current state if they're doing all the boosters). My m-i-l did last year sometime spring/early summer. And this is roughly 6mo after breast cancer. October got C19, hospitalized, took the remdesivir. Out for a bit, then lung and kidney issues put her back in. Spent basically the last two months in the hospital. Died from complications related to lung cancer. Almost every doctor/nurse could not believe how fast she went.

I know a guy on another message board who his wife and he are sold on the shots. They got the latest booster and both of them are sick within 2 weeks, and are surprised. I'm not.

I'm not saying the jab doesn't work, because it does for some people. But it is unproven in being safe for all. There are too many known issues.

My wife and I will not take the shot. I don't even get the flu shot (had the flu way back in 89/90? whenever we had 1' of snow and 0* weather during Christmas vacation in Western Wa) and I never get the flu. I caught C19 which developed into pneumonia, so I was hospitalized for a few days. Sick for 2 weeks, 1 week recovery time, and on the 3rd week I was back in the gym.

My wife has had it 2x; or at least 2x where she lost sense of taste and smell. She's on a bunch of stuff and supplements for auto-immune things, so her symptoms were virtually non-existent.

This should have always been a choice, without coercion or penalty.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:24 am

Seriously???? Have you all been ignoring all the articles of SADs and excess mortality??? All the instances of myocarditis and clots??? "it hasn't affected ME badly YET --- so therefore it MUST be safe for EVERYONE and all that information and facts HAS to false" --- brilliant logic.... Why take the risk for a 99.5% survival rate?

You're basically spinning the cylinder and pulling the trigger at this point....
Sis 'tried' to remind mom how she had 'issues' after each and every shot.... but she seems to think 'thats normal now'..... Damn nursing homes have the old people so brain washed.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:33 am

Coincidental that this just popped up?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ews-uncut/

It CAN"T be happening because YOU are okay..... right?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nobody said it wasn’t happening. What they are saying, I believe, is that based on the Billions of doses already given, the mRNA vaccines are reasonably safe. Clearly you don’t agree, and that’s fine. Perhaps you will only accept zero adverse reactions. Perhaps you don’t believe the data. Perhaps you spend way too much time on The Gateway Pundit.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do I get a free shirt with the jab?

Attachment:
1664987604841.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:34 am

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Seriously???? Have you all been ignoring all the articles of SADs and excess mortality??? All the instances of myocarditis and clots??? "it hasn't affected ME badly YET --- so therefore it MUST be safe for EVERYONE and all that information and facts HAS to false" --- brilliant logic.... Why take the risk for a 99.5% survival rate?

You're basically spinning the cylinder and pulling the trigger at this point....
Sis 'tried' to remind mom how she had 'issues' after each and every shot.... but she seems to think 'thats normal now'..... Damn nursing homes have the old people so brain washed.

Are you replying to me? If so, you need some serious remedial reading lessons. At no point did I say it was safe for everyone. To the contrary, I specifically stated it was not safe for everyone.

I know VAERS can be a little overstated (I don't believe that data is 100% correct because it lacks real oversight from my understanding of it), but let's take it at face value. I haven't looked at it recently; the last info I recall was 700,000+ C19 adverse reactions. That was months ago, so I just searched for some updated info. Some places are reporting 1.2m deaths from the shots (I think from Ben Armstrong), so let's take that #. 262,000,000 have received the double dose "vax" or 78% of the US population.

1.2/262= .00458; or .46% adverse reaction resulting in death. Less than .5% of the population died from the shot. Less than the same % of people who would die from C19... the 99.5% survival rate. So there's no real benefit to taking the shot. You might have milder symptoms, but the risk of developing something else seems to be a worse risk.

The argument that the majority of people hospitalized with C19 now are those that are "vaxxed" so the "vax" didn't work. Well, no s**t, Sherlock, almost 80% of the country has taken at least one round of the shots.

Before C19, there was no need for a student-athlete to get an EKG as part of their physical. But that's inconsequential, as participation in HS sports is dropping - based on percentages. (sarcasm)

There are plenty of issues with the vax. But will it negatively affect 51% (definition of most) of the population? Probably not. Does it affect a significant number of the population? Absolutely.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:40 am

Not directed at you Mikey ---- 3-4 posts while I typed.... and fed the cat.... and took a shit...

And VAERs is HIGHLY under reported.... 10-100x more than are 'recognized' so the #s and % are much higher --- higher than ALL vaxxs for the last 30 years combined..... Yeah --- theres a problem.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Still amazes me to see people complaining about VAERS data when we've discovered proven and admitted fraud in virus fatality numbers as well as open intimidation and coercion to not submit data to VAERS.

Ridiculous double standard. Almost no standards or auditing of sickness and fatality data for virus but absurdly high standards for VAERS submission and even then tons of VAERS skeptics.

Fuck that shit.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:58 am

Kind of a dry vid.... but a good discussion of the vaxxs and what was going on....
Spoiler ---- they weren't able to make the vax in large batches that were 'uniform or consistent' --- meaning that there were 'hot' shots and duds.... A MAJOR failing by big pharma and the FDA. The 'bright side' of this is that as a whole - the shots were much less deadly than if they were all the same.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AYTnH4t8lzmf/

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/hund ... n-cdc-data
Hundreds Of Thousands Of Americans Sought Medical Care After COVID-19 Vaccination: CDC Data

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-06- ... -ever.html
Shocking trove of HHS records reveals most aggressive vaccine propaganda campaign EVER: Screenwriters, comedians, church leaders, black doctors and influencers all PAID OFF to pimp the vax

https://www.judicialwatch.org/covid-19- ... -campaign/
Judicial Watch Uncovers Biden Administration Propaganda Plan to Push COVID Vaccine

https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents ... 021-02315/
Download the document here:
Obtained via FOIA by Judicial Watch Inc.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-conten ... -02315.pdf
We are asking celebrities and organizations with large social followings to join us to pair them with a medical professional to do a social media interaction that would reach their fans and followers.

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 648, 649, 650, 651, 652, 653, 654 ... 688  Next