Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:52 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wonder why they come here if they hate us so much?

Thu May 18, 2023 3:48 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Who's ready for a new false flag event?

Quote:
California Officials Investigating Loss of 30-Ton Shipment of Explosive Chemicals

Some 60,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate, a chemical used as both fertilizer and a component in explosives, went missing as it was shipped by rail from Wyoming to California last month, prompting four separate investigations.

A railcar loaded with 30 tons of the chemical left Cheyenne, Wyoming, on April 12. The car was found to be empty after it arrived two weeks later at a rail stop in the Mojave Desert, according to a short incident report from the explosives firm that made the shipment.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11949697/cali ... -chemicals

For reference OKC bombing used 5000 lbs of AN. Of course the article says a hopper door was open and it must have just fell out the bottom as the car traveled....

Fri May 19, 2023 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Who's ready for a new false flag event?

Quote:
California Officials Investigating Loss of 30-Ton Shipment of Explosive Chemicals

Some 60,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate, a chemical used as both fertilizer and a component in explosives, went missing as it was shipped by rail from Wyoming to California last month, prompting four separate investigations.

A railcar loaded with 30 tons of the chemical left Cheyenne, Wyoming, on April 12. The car was found to be empty after it arrived two weeks later at a rail stop in the Mojave Desert, according to a short incident report from the explosives firm that made the shipment.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11949697/cali ... -chemicals

For reference OKC bombing used 5000 lbs of AN. Of course the article says a hopper door was open and it must have just fell out the bottom as the car traveled....

I came to post about this article. Glad I looked around first. Makes me wonder what the mechanics of the theft were.

Sat May 20, 2023 4:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
...Makes me wonder what the mechanics of the theft were.

Sat May 20, 2023 4:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think it a lot more likely that the load was "misplaced" before transit ever started. The hopper car in question was probably never loaded to begin with, but rather it went into another car to be directed elsewhere.

Sun May 21, 2023 4:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun May 21, 2023 4:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They Live, a documentary?

Sun May 21, 2023 1:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
I think it a lot more likely that the load was "misplaced" before transit ever started. The hopper car in question was probably never loaded to begin with, but rather it went into another car to be directed elsewhere.

More information in this video

Apparently it was still in the car when it passed a checkpoint after leaving the factory

Sun May 21, 2023 4:27 pm

Hmmm.... is it still a conspiracy when there is video proof???

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CvwRs36u86rb/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue May 30, 2023 8:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue May 30, 2023 4:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWO is just a conspiracy theory:

https://youtube.com/shorts/PjxhrlXsgj8?feature=share

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:00 pm

I don't know who has been following the Q drops lately.... June 10-12 ---- "A week to remember" --- Kash drops.... amazing timing!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m1UkwCSX3IEE/

Its all shaping up pretty nicely!!!!
J6 info flooding out.
And this --- Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office – Explains Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago – CONFIRMS Our Previous Reporting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... lassified/

FBI cornered for political bias against Bidens...

Its getting good now..... the show is getting better!!!!
Don't try to tell me this wasn't all planned.... more than FIVE years ago!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I don't know who has been following the Q drops lately.... June 10-12 ---- "A week to remember" --- Kash drops.... amazing timing!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m1UkwCSX3IEE/

Its all shaping up pretty nicely!!!!
J6 info flooding out.
And this --- Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office – Explains Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago – CONFIRMS Our Previous Reporting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... lassified/

FBI cornered for political bias against Bidens...

Its getting good now..... the show is getting better!!!!
Don't try to tell me this wasn't all planned.... more than FIVE years ago!

This was not planned 5 years ago.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Whistle-blowers with nebulous claims of UFO's in the government's possession (see what I did there? Nebulous?... UFO's? Space stuff, get it? :bigsmile: )
Anyhoo, then there are the folks who say there are going to be false-flag sightings or encounters with Alienz.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:23 pm

Interesting.... watching a vid right now that saying that the Canadian fires were set to smoke out the east coast.... NORMALIZING people wearing MASKS again...... Riots incoming????

Edit to add --- Solar storms coming and taking out the internet..... MSM has warned us.
Funny how 'they' talk about the internet going down but not the rest of the grid (yet) --- just the internet.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next