Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Jared from subway, catching a monster 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has anyone else watched this on Amazon? Me and my wife did, and we were absolutely disgusted. Not only because of Jared himself, but because of the fucking FBI! Once again, showing that their main purpose in this world is to protect pedophiles. It’s a really interesting show if you wanna watch it. I challenge you not to scream at your TV.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

if i want to see child molesters i will just go to work. no thanks, but i am glad someone was able to catch that POS.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mash man wrote:
if i want to see child molesters i will just go to work. no thanks, but i am glad someone was able to catch that POS.

That’s the problem! The FBI did nothing for years. It was some po dunk agency that took him down.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
mash man wrote:

That’s the problem! The FBI did nothing for years. It was some po dunk agency that took him down.

Fuck? The FBI knew??? The hell??

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes, the FBI agents were his aides.

Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Gasitman wrote:
mash man wrote:

For YEARS! And did nothing. In fact tried to get the lady that was recording him saying the sick shit in trouble! Like I said, watch the show and I dare you not to scream at the TV.

Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gonna watch it today when it gets hot out and need AC air and hydration

Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You guy paid for this? Prime wanted to charge me.

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's on Discovery+

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK Thanks, got real smokey outside and came in to watch and some lunch.

Amazon (Prime) talking about charging MORE now if you don't want commercials. WTAF? It already costs $

That mom lady look real crazy and warn out............and I never believed that fat phuck Jared lost weight eating those awful white bread sandwiches alone. Let's see the FBI engage.......

Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Holy shit. Bestiality? The partner clown's wife was as sick as those dudes. Worse - offered up her own daughters???

Damn, I had no idea all this shit went down.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Gasitman wrote:
mash man wrote:

For YEARS! And did nothing. In fact tried to get the lady that was recording him saying the sick shit in trouble! Like I said, watch the show and I dare you not to scream at the TV.

The blessing and curse of the US Constitution is it protects the guilty on technicalities as well as protecting the innocent. Fogle was initially recorded by that woman illegally, and it was inadmissible as evidence credible for cause for warrants. Her informant crusade after that, although admirable, didn’t start off on the right foot nor did the way she went about it after the fact—kinda set herself up to get caught in the crossfire. She was playing vigilante a little bit, something the documentary spins to her benefit more than factual.

Also the Indiana State Police Crimes Against Children unit isn’t exactly a podunk agency. They got Fogle when they busted his associate, the charity director, and did so with enough legality and credible acquisition of evidence to have the FBI move forward.

It’s a fine line when catching bad guys, to not become a bad guy yourself. Blessing and a curse of the United States due process, especially when the perp is a scumbag.

Those catch a predator programs have a LOT of oversight from their jurisdictional LE agencies, precisely so they don’t end up with a guilty party walking free on a technicality like how the FBI couldn’t get Fogle at the beginning.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If Fogle was a conservative pol or owned guns there would have been zero hesitation to nab him.

Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Holy shit. Bestiality? The partner clown's wife was as sick as those dudes. Worse - offered up her own daughters???

Damn, I had no idea all this shit went down.

I told you. Crazy Pedos all over.

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CQBgopher wrote:
Gasitman wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Gasitman wrote:
mash man wrote:

The blessing and curse of the US Constitution is it protects the guilty on technicalities as well as protecting the innocent. Fogle was initially recorded by that woman illegally, and it was inadmissible as evidence credible for cause for warrants. Her informant crusade after that, although admirable, didn’t start off on the right foot nor did the way she went about it after the fact—kinda set herself up to get caught in the crossfire. She was playing vigilante a little bit, something the documentary spins to her benefit more than factual.

Also the Indiana State Police Crimes Against Children unit isn’t exactly a podunk agency. They got Fogle when they busted his associate, the charity director, and did so with enough legality and credible acquisition of evidence to have the FBI move forward.

It’s a fine line when catching bad guys, to not become a bad guy yourself. Blessing and a curse of the United States due process, especially when the perp is a scumbag.

Those catch a predator programs have a LOT of oversight from their jurisdictional LE agencies, precisely so they don’t end up with a guilty party walking free on a technicality like how the FBI couldn’t get Fogle at the beginning.

While I understand what you’re saying, it’s comments like that, that allow this shit to happen all the time. The FBI did nothing and went after the person trying to stop a predator. Look at the toll it took on that poor woman. There should be different laws when it comes to child predators, basically anything should go to get them off the street and put them down!

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next