Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Google to decide and label what's "trusted" news 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... formation/

The parties they're using as arbiters of what's "trusted" are hopelessly biased.

Harvard University (donors, Board of Regents, nuff said)
The Poynter Institute (whose parent organization owns its own newspaper, huge conflict of interest...)
The Local Media Foundation/Association (headed by Jon Rust, an unhinged former columnist who hates Trump to the point of derangement).

Remember when Google wouldn't even show that Trump was running for President at all?
http://nbc4i.com/2016/07/27/trump-left- ... andidates/

Expect things to get worse. Stop using google now. There are several other good alternatives. Any news story that doesn't fit the liberal narrative will be down ranked, labeled with ominous warnings in a header or possibly even censored from google search results completely. Facebook already did this with conservative news pages there, and unless you went into your settings and specified otherwise proactively, then Breitbart, Daily Caller, Washington Examiner, etc., will be much much lower in your feed.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:02 am

That's just amazing.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have you seen the news that they (Libtards that can't stand losing) redistricted parts of PA so that won't turn red again in the next election too?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Have you seen the news that they (Libtards that can't stand losing) redistricted parts of PA so that won't turn red again in the next election too?

Totally unconscionable that the court there ordered a Standford university professor to redraw districts for the whole state. Unfortunately SCOTUS rejected the appeal. Absolutely sickening. While it won't affect statewide Presidential voting directly, it may suppress votes by making conservatives be demoralized that their congressional votes don't matter so they may stay home and not vote at all.

And yeah, it's a ploy to pick up 5-6 seat for the demonrats there.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:

Blame the Dems for the R's past Gerrymandering? Good try.

Divided we fall.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :bonghit: :bonghit: :bonghit: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fox guarding the henhouse

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Guaranteed the level of "news worthy" will be articles like this. This was just fed to my news feed on my Pixel 2.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 439997002/

Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Blame the Dems for the R's past Gerrymandering? Good try.

Frankly they both do it, but Democrats actually more so.

So you are OK with Google filtering in this case, but are against Facebook for "mind control"?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It is now time to break up the Google monopoly, similar to how the FedGov broke up AT&T around 1980.

They disgust me with their abusive actions to individuals and small groups that try to use their channels to communicate. The censoring of YouTube videos (which Google owns) by legitimate, non-Leftist or pro-gun people and groups is now actively underway. Just like how to eat an elephant, one small bite at a time, to stay under the radar of public opinion. Google is incredibly rich, and abuses it's size to extend their infrastructure and influence for the benefit of Globalist, and anti-Constitutional policies and actions.

Their abusive control pattern is incremental and steady, not dynamic. The best analogy is starting with room temperature pot of water with frogs in it. Then slowly turning up the water temperature until it is boiling.

If you don't do and believe what Google is corralling you to do, you are one of the frogs.

The time is coming (or has it arrived?) where either Google is broken up, or the USA as a free society is broken up.

Yes, the decision will become (or has become) binary.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]