Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 14 shot in Toronto. 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Didn't Barack Hussein 0bongo say 'We're the only developed country where this happens' ?
20-30 gunshots, gosh darn, someone broke the law. Can't have those in Canada.
I blame it on the combination of maple leaf candies, Mackintosh toffee, Export A cigarettes, and Molson beer.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/one-victi ... -1.4023591

Toronto police say 14 people have been shot, one of them fatally, and the gunman is dead after gunfire rang out along a busy Toronto street on Sunday night.

A woman died in the shooting and a young girl is in critical condition, Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders told reporters at the scene.The extent of the other victims’ injuries was not immediately known.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now reported 2 dead, plus shooter.

Predictable response will be for more gun control. Lemmings never learn. Tragic to be victimized by your government and armed criminals.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They're going to blame it on the USA and say it's because we have guns and share a border with them. Watch, MDA and Everytown are deranged.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If only Canada had 594...

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gun control doing its best. The bad guy who doesn't follow the law was able to shoot 14 people who were unarmed because... wait for it... they do follow the law

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is ANTIFA branching out?

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:39 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Tin soldiers and Justin coming
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drumming,
Two dead in Toronto.

At least they say, right off the bat ..."were not ruling out terrorism"

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Its a PITA to buy a gun in Canada

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trudeau is the emptiest suit around. Dumber than a box of rocks.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:

Cant be as bad as Gayjay...

Imfreakinpossible

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Imfreakinpossible

Brothers separated at birth

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PAPISJEEP wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Imfreakinpossible

Oh, they're still connected...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
PAPISJEEP wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Imfreakinpossible

Oh, they're still connected...

Inslee is his funny uncle. And Castro is their Daddy.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can say one good thing for Canada is the one law for the whole country. Here in the states just crossing a county line can get you in trouble. WA no, but look at what Seattle is trying to do. Every time I travel I have to do research for each state I go through. My trip to OK had me a little nervous about the various state laws. I have a WA/OR/UT CPL, but since I was in the process of moving what was still accepted? Very confusing. I still have my house in WA, but they would not allow me to get an OK state ID. I ended up having to get an OK drivers license.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watch the story evaporate.

Shooter was Faisal Hussein.

Not good for the snowflake narrative.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next