Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Untargeted DNA warrants 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

...but it was just the tip and only for a second.

Divided we fall.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In this case, I do not think that DNA testing all male staff who had any contact with the patient is unreasonable.

What I find unreasonable is that the care center, Hacienda Health, charged with the patient's care, failed to recognise her pregnant state--meaning she had no prenatal care, not even a cursory annual pelvic exam, and it is only by the grace of a forgiving G-d that this pregnancy by rape resulted in the birth of a healthy baby. From reading other sources, I know that the patient is in a vegetative state and has been so since age 3, and I find the lack of proper medical attention paid to the patient absolutely abhorrent.

I don't care how large or small you are (she is apparently around 112 lbs.), you're going to be pretty obviously pregnant by the time you pass the 20 week mark. It makes me wonder if perhaps the facility wasn't hoping she'd spontaneously abort (miscarry) and then the whole thing could be swept under the proverbial rug.

Side note: when they find the bastard who did this, and he will be found, I hope he trips and falls on the curb a couple of times before being loaded into the patrol car.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Hmm..

I remember when people in (red) uniforms saying 'search all of the things!' were considered oppressors.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Vegetative state? Moaning?

29? Been there since she was 3?

Why prolong agony? No hope for recovery..... Who has been paying for all this?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
In this case, I do not think that DNA testing all male staff who had any contact with the patient is unreasonable.

What I find unreasonable is that the care center, Hacienda Health, charged with the patient's care, failed to recognise her pregnant state--meaning she had no prenatal care, not even a cursory annual pelvic exam, and it is only by the grace of a forgiving G-d that this pregnancy by rape resulted in the birth of a healthy baby. From reading other sources, I know that the patient is in a vegetative state and has been so since age 3, and I find the lack of proper medical attention paid to the patient absolutely abhorrent.

I don't care how large or small you are (she is apparently around 112 lbs.), you're going to be pretty obviously pregnant by the time you pass the 20 week mark. It makes me wonder if perhaps the facility wasn't hoping she'd spontaneously abort (miscarry) and then the whole thing could be swept under the proverbial rug.

Side note: when they find the bastard who did this, and he will be found, I hope he trips and falls on the curb a couple of times before being loaded into the patrol car.

Completely agreed. And were I an employee there, a patient there, or a relative to ANYONE who is a patient there, I'd be demanding all the employees be tested, and a full investigation into everything you covered.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do you test the employees who self identify as female?

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

Especially them!

Bunch of preverts........

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Especially them!

Preverts? Do you mean perverts? If so, you really need to spend some time with some male to female transgender women. They're no more a man than I am.

I know my friend and colleague J. didn't wake up one morning and go, "Oh, I think I want to be stared at, targeted, harassed, humiliated, and shamed, but it's all totally worth it because I will get to wear some sweeeeet dresses and go into the women's restroom." No.

She's transitioning now, in her early fifties, because despite feeling INSIDE that she is female, and despite having felt that way literally since as early as she can remember, she conformed to what society expected of a person born with the physiognomy of a boy. She played football, in HS and college, married a cis-woman, fathered three children, did everything she was expected to do as a man. It's only now, after decades of self-denial (literally), that her outside is beginning to match her inside. It's costing her tens of thousands of dollars, but she's happier now than she's ever been, and her kids and ex-wife are good with it.

Transgendered women are not perverts, and if anything, a transgendered woman would be far more afraid of being raped herself (yes, it's a thing) than actually committing a rape. Pro tip: Loads of estrogen doesn't do wonders for your cock, either.

DNA test all the cis-gendered men at that horrid facility, and then fine the Hell out of it. Fine it out of existence, arrest and charge the nurses (R.N., L.P.N., whatever) and any other medical staff (including M.D.'s) who had a duty to report, strip them of their licences, and call it good.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

So you're saying hey, she might possibly may be receiving care on the taxpayer dime, let's kill her? You're not at all upset that if she is on Medicare A/B, your dollars clearly didn't go to her care in an appropriate manner? It's just, hey, "who has been paying for all of this" and a dismissive "why prolong the agony?"

Yah. I have some very harsh words for you in my head right about now, TW. I'll restrain myself and just say, try being a parent before you go suggesting that this woman's parents or the state, acting in loco parentis, should have somehow killed her at some point.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
Selador wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Especially them!

Preverts? Do you mean perverts? If so, you really need to spend some time with some male to female transgender women. They're no more a man than I am.

I know my friend and colleague J. didn't wake up one morning and go, "Oh, I think I want to be stared at, targeted, harassed, humiliated, and shamed, but it's all totally worth it because I will get to wear some sweeeeet dresses and go into the women's restroom." No.

She's transitioning now, in her early fifties, because despite feeling INSIDE that she is female, and despite having felt that way literally since as early as she can remember, she conformed to what society expected of a person born with the physiognomy of a boy. She played football, in HS and college, married a cis-woman, fathered three children, did everything she was expected to do as a man. It's only now, after decades of self-denial (literally), that her outside is beginning to match her inside. It's costing her tens of thousands of dollars, but she's happier now than she's ever been, and her kids and ex-wife are good with it.

Transgendered women are not perverts, and if anything, a transgendered woman would be far more afraid of being raped herself (yes, it's a thing) than actually committing a rape. Pro tip: Loads of estrogen doesn't do wonders for your cock, either.

DNA test all the cis-gendered men at that horrid facility, and then fine the Hell out of it. Fine it out of existence, arrest and charge the nurses (R.N., L.P.N., whatever) and any other medical staff (including M.D.'s) who had a duty to report, strip them of their licences, and call it good.

I think you need to spend some time with those guys at that charlie hebdo link you have. Maybe learn what it means to take a ribbing. :wink05: :bigsmile:

Do justice. Love mercy.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

So you're saying hey, she might possibly may be receiving care on the taxpayer dime, let's kill her? You're not at all upset that if she is on Medicare A/B, your dollars clearly didn't go to her care in an appropriate manner? It's just, hey, "who has been paying for all of this" and a dismissive "why prolong the agony?"

Yah. I have some very harsh words for you in my head right about now, TW. I'll restrain myself and just say, try being a parent before you go suggesting that this woman's parents or the state, acting in loco parentis, should have somehow killed her at some point.

So...

Should I bring up the Ship of Theseus?

Should we just keep replacing organs as they fail? At which point are they not the same person?

Even if it's not taxpayer dime and the parents are millionaires...... I just don't see keeping her alive as a humane thing to do....

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

Yah. Because that will end well for you, I'm sure.

Selador wrote:
I think you need to spend some time with those guys at that Charlie Hebdo link you have. Maybe learn what it means to take a ribbing. :wink05: :bigsmile:

I'm sorry. I admit to being a bit sensitive on the topic, since three people whom I truly adore are transgendered; one is FTM, the other two are MTF. The two MTF transgendered women have run into the most people who seem to take issue with their gender identity. Again, my apologies.

FTR, all three of these people would not hesitate to beat the absolute living crap out of whomever did this to this woman.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Selador wrote:
I think you need to spend some time with those guys at that Charlie Hebdo link you have. Maybe learn what it means to take a ribbing. :wink05: :bigsmile:

I'm sorry. I admit to being a bit sensitive on the topic, since three people whom I truly adore are transgendered; one is FTM, the other two are MTF. The two MTF transgendered women have run into the most people who seem to take issue with their gender identity. Again, my apologies.

FTR, all three of these people would not hesitate to beat the absolute living crap out of whomever did this to this woman.

I can sum this up easy.

I don't care what you do, what body part you cut off or reattach, or what name you're gonna use...Don't try to normalize abnormal behavior (Whether due to trauma, chemical imbalance, or whatever) and push it onto everyone like it's the hip new thing...and don't try to demand I treat you differently while whining that people don't treat you the same.

I think everyone can agree that rape is bad.... regardless of the victim or perpetrator.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Selador wrote:

And I would gladly hold their purses while they did so. :bigsmile:

Do justice. Love mercy.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Selador wrote:

2 of them would slap you and the other might punch you

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next