Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:14 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Remember those deleted Hillary emails? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FBI has found them. FBI confirms they have found the missing 49,000 presumably deleted emails.

Oh this is fantastic. All those deleted emails. Let's just take a look at her "yoga" schedule and "wedding invitations."

I can't wait to hear about all her lies and concealing classified emails, all the presumably highly condemning emails, broken laws, and ignoring the subpoena for these emails.

https://www.oann.com/judicial-watch-fbi ... ite-house/

"Judicial Watch: FBI Found Clinton Emails At Obama White House
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:11 PM PT – Tuesday, April 23, 2019
A top FBI official has confirmed Hillary Clinton’s missing emails were found in the Obama White House.

Assistant FBI Director Bill Priestap admitted under oath the bureau had found 49,000 Clinton emails at the Executive Office of President Obama.

The new revelations are according to a statement made Tuesday by government watchdog group Judicial Watch.
The FBI’s discovery happened as a result of a search warrant for the emails found on the laptop of disgraced Democrat Congressman Anthony Weiner.

Judicial Watch also said Priestap’s testimony has confirmed Clinton tried to destroy the emails."

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We're well past the first...hmmm

Sure hope this amounts to something

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

if there wasn't something there they wouldn't have deleted them, lied about them and killed people for them

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
if there wasn't something there they wouldn't have deleted them, lied about them and killed people for them

It must be a total treasure trove of illegal dealings. Kickbacks for Bill's speeches at SOS, Uranium one deal, Russian dealings, etc.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The only way to restore law & order to the US is to see these traitors go to jail, with no chance of parole.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:54 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

leadcounsel wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

It must be a total treasure trove of illegal dealings. Kickbacks for Bill's speeches at SOS, Uranium one deal, Russian dealings, etc.

Even if it is, what are the realistic chances of complete and honest disclosure?

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hate to piss on your parade, fellas, but nothing is going to happen to her over this. There are 2 justice systems in this country - one for the politically-connected & the elite, another for the common man. There aren't enough clean people in DC to actually make heads roll; just about everyone there has their own skeletons, so they'd just as soon brush everything under the rug.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

Even if it is, what are the realistic chances of complete and honest disclosure?

Zee-row.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:50 pm

Not to mention the chance the FBI actually has the damning emails in their possession after all this time is about the same as them finding Jimmy Hoffa.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
A top FBI official has confirmed Hillary Clinton’s missing emails were found in the Obama White House.

Not even sure what that means in 2019.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This just in Bill Priestap found dead after fall in front of oncoming subway. Video surveillance unfortunately was down for maintenance.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Remember when she was getting "grilled" in her Congress hearing with that stupid ass smirk on her face that made you want to blow it off with an RPG? Yeah sadly nothing will happen to her. In fact shes going to order some more Kim Jong il pant suits afterwards as a hahaha you cant touch me celebration

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Quote:

Not even sure what that means in 2019.

I noticed that too

Didn’t the Obama Whitehouse end a while ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Hate to piss on your parade, fellas, but nothing is going to happen to her over this. There are 2 justice systems in this country - one for the politically-connected & the elite, another for the common man. There aren't enough clean people in DC to actually make heads roll; just about everyone there has their own skeletons, so they'd just as soon brush everything under the rug.

I am afraid you are probably right. How many politicians actually serve time? Very few. Even though we all know a bunch of them commit crimes all the time, on both sides. They definitely get away with a lot and it’s a damn shame. Nothing will happen to Hillary.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cold day in hell.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next