Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:11 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 7 signs Civil War is about to happen in the U.S. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEx4EkLEQvA

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun May 26, 2019 9:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's already raging. Not about to happen.

Now if you are talking about it about to go from a cold civil war to a hot. Hard to argue. I fear it'a only a matter of time.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun May 26, 2019 1:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gave up on the video about 60% of the way through. while he started well he kind of went off the rails from point 4 on (stopped after point 6 was introduced) and showed his left leaning bias and miss information.
would have been better for him to have balanced his approach to these.
Point 4) Wealth gap. Well most of this is perception. If you want to make the point that there is a perception about this. No problem. But instead he states it as if its a fact. It's not. there are far more wealthy people today than in the past both in numbers and percentage.
Point 6) Rise of idealogical groups. There are far more hate group of all stripes. NOT just white nationalism. In fact it's pretty easy to prove there were far more hate groups in the past in American history (and almost all of them part or found from within the Democratic party!)
Point 5) Forgot what this one was. Oh yeah run by elites. Would have been better off mentioning this point crosses party lines and most so now the Left leaning side than the perception of the past.

Have to say I was expecting a bit better presentation. Well done video from a production standpoint. Just could have been a whole lot better.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun May 26, 2019 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
Gave up on the video about 60% of the way through. while he started well he kind of went off the rails from point 4 on (stopped after point 6 was introduced) and showed his left leaning bias and miss information.
would have been better for him to have balanced his approach to these.
Point 4) Wealth gap. Well most of this is perception. If you want to make the point that there is a perception about this. No problem. But instead he states it as if its a fact. It's not. there are far more wealthy people today than in the past both in numbers and percentage.
Point 6) Rise of idealogical groups. There are far more hate group of all stripes. NOT just white nationalism. In fact it's pretty easy to prove there were far more hate groups in the past in American history (and almost all of them part or found from within the Democratic party!)
Point 5) Forgot what this one was. Oh yeah run by elites. Would have been better off mentioning this point crosses party lines and most so now the Left leaning side than the perception of the past.

Have to say I was expecting a bit better presentation. Well done video from a production standpoint. Just could have been a whole lot better.

Agreed.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun May 26, 2019 1:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sun May 26, 2019 1:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtu.be/RwTbnJa6Z6g

Sun May 26, 2019 1:45 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

:ROFLMAO:

I love that! The Balrog is not that advanced yet, but we'll get there.

Sun May 26, 2019 1:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Weird. I didn’t think it worked, so I had to go to the test section and reread the tutorial...

But, they’re never too young to start :thumbsup2:

Sun May 26, 2019 1:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No matter who wins the next war, bankers get their bloody profit.
Bankers got huge profit from both - WWI and WWII, even from the October Revolution.
Just one of a million examples is the Soviet gov deal with Albert Kahn aka Gosproektstroy.
When people in the Soviet Russia were feeding their older children younger ones during the Soviet famine in 1930’s, Stalin was selling food and other supplies to buy defense technologies from the West.
Guess who has got the biggest profit?

Last edited by surevaliance on Sun May 26, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 26, 2019 2:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He did get one thing right, the left is going to attempt to use "climate change" as the excuse for starting the war.

Someday historians will be telling about how the global communists consprired to enslave all of mankind by using the threat of "global environmental disaster", which they compltely fabricated out of thin air.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun May 26, 2019 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
No matter who wins the next war, bankers get their bloody profit.

Not just bankers. It does seem like greed knows no bounds. When they get more money than humanly possible to spend they go after power. It’s the only replacement for money.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sun May 26, 2019 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]