Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Pentagon : UFOs "may pose a threat to our homeland" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's pretty close to what I saw while camping in Southwest Oregon some years back, including the smaller "firefly" like things (seen around 2:10 of the video above) moving rapidly beneath it.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

difficult to gauge the distance. The view was clear and I watched it for a couple of HOURS before I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer and drifted off to sleep hoping I wouldn't be notcied and "probed" icon_eek

I didn't see the "Bumps", evident on the larger object in the video, and instead it looked more like an incandescent tube. A number of "fireflies" ran random rapid flight paths beneath it as the larger one lazily rotated on its axis, oriented at an angel from horizontal.

If I had to guess, it was a couple to ten? miles away.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:23 pm

I saw something I couldn't explain once in the sky. I won't even try to describe it. I have seen meteors turn the night sky bright. In the military I was around plenty of aircraft at night. Nothing remotely close to what I saw. To think we are alone in the universe is pretty arrogant.

Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone buy into Bob Lazar?

Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:27 pm

When the Alien invasion comes it will be faked for a political agenda. Was predicted 30 years ago. Don't fall for it.

Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:23 pm

What if you see an alien?

Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:33 pm

dan360 wrote:

I have heard some of his story, but I don't know what to think.

Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:

I dig him. I watched the Joe Rogan podcast episode he was on several times now. The dude has been telling the same exact story for 30 some odd years now. I doubt he's full of shit. A bullshitter would change details over time and downright forget others. He's on point with everything.

Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

New video today, apparently taken yesterday over New York City, surfaced of exactly what I saw in the mid-1980s. The witness described exactly what I saw. 3 triangular white lights, hovering, ejecting a red orb. The ship appears to be translucent or transparent.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... g-21179400

Gave me immediate chills when I saw it.

My event/sighting was in the mid 1980s.

I've had one unexplained experience that personally convinces me in extra terrestrials.

I'm a very rational, sane, clear thinking well adjusted successful individual who has never done drugs or been diagnosed or had any indications of any mental illnesses. I'm an attorney, run my own firm, have an MBA, and have formerly held many financial licenses as a stock broker. I've served in the military during the OIF era as an officer, held a TS clearance, and been around modern military flying and flown in all sorts of aircraft. I've traveled to perhaps dozens of foreign countries, flown in commercial aircraft well-over 100 times, probably over hundred thousand miles. I say this only to set the foundation for credibility in my observations.

What I saw around the mid-1980s as a youth has no explanation from this world, or at least I've never encountered any explanation. I was probably around 12 years old, and having a sleep over at a friends house in a rural area outside of town. There were four of us, between the ages of probably 12-14. We stayed up late and snuck out for a hike in the woods probably after midnight.

At an elevated clearing overlooking treetops as far as the eye could see, we saw what we originally thought was an airplane, perhaps 2 miles away. I'd best describe it as 2 or 3 white lights like car headlights, hovering above treeline. But it was stationary and remained stationary above the treetops for a long time. We then saw it eject a red lighted object (orb) which floated (as opposed to falling directly) down into the treeline. Again, this was probably 2 miles out so we could not make out detail. We watched it for a period of time; if I had to guess I'd say more than 15 minutes, perhaps as long as an 30 minutes. I don't remember.

Next we saw it moving in our direction. Slowly and deliberately just above the treetops. We had nowhere to go, so we laid down on our backs in the tall grass. The oldest guy there told us to close our eyes, knowing about the reflections light cases on eyes (and not knowing anything about infrared or other technology). None of us closed our eyes.

I remember what I saw clearly, 30 years later. An large flying object (perhaps the size of the wingspan of a modern medium passenger jet) passed directly overhead, very low. It was 1) totally silent, 2) moving very slow and deliberate - seems too slow for a jet, 3) translucent: I could see the stars through it and just barely make out the outline of this triangle, sorta like the Predator in that movie with a translucent look and 4) it had 1 light on all 3 tips for a total of three white lights.

It passed slowly overhead quite low and I could see the outline and the stars through the translucent triangular body, connected by the 3 white lights. My next memory is the 4 of us running through the woods back to the house. We all sat down and at the oldest boys instruction before we talked about what we saw, we all drew what we believed we had seen. I remember our drawings all matching.

It was terrifying. I've looked many times for my drawing, and have no idea what happened to it after that night.

As sure as I am that I sit here today, I saw this object with my own two eyes. I'm positive that in the 1980s we did not have that technology, and I have never seen or learned of similar technology in use by our military after spending years in the military and in a combat zone, seeing the most advanced stuff we apparently have in war.

And there's only a few explanations.

1. Mass hallucination even recorded on video
2. Divinity of some sort
3. Super advanced military technology from the USA or other nations
4. Time travel and visitors from the future

And 5, Alien's have or continue to visit and this is alien technology. I believe this is the overwhelmingly most likely explanation; extraterrestrial life that is significantly more advanced than us. The known universe is so massive that it can't be comprehended. It takes hundreds of thousands of light years to travel the known universe. It is a certainty that there is life out there. And in the history of the universe, and our known abilities, it's a certainty that life exists and is more advanced than us with the ability to bend time/space and travel here.

I have often wondered what that ejected object was. I have often wondered why we are visited. I have wondered why have an invisible flying object but put lights on it (perhaps it's a safety protocol to avoid collision but still hide identity). Lots of questions and no real answers. But by a process of elimination I am satisfied that we just don't have the technology to make an invisible or translucent flying object like what I saw; especially not in the mid 1980s when the personal computer didn't even really exist. If we did, we wouldn't be flying conventional jets and stealth bombers...

I observed this 3.5 decades ago. Think about that amount of passage of time and the common technology then versus now. In the mid 1980s we had land lines predating cell phones. We had analogue technology predating digital technology. It predated the internet. It predated digital cameras. Computers were extremely archaic compared to today. So if the government had, in the 1980s, ships that can cloak with transparency and silence, why haven't we used them? We've had Grenada, the Gulf War, OEF and OIF and a number of other conflicts.

In other words, we still use conventional fighter jets and bombers that we can all see. Even in war zones. Why? Why aren't we cloaking our fighter jets and bombers and helicopters and battle ships around the world and particularly in our modern war zones?

Surely in the 3.5 decades since I saw it, and now you've seen it, that cloaking technology (if we possessed it) would have evolved and become cheap and improved just like fiber optics, cell phones, radar, sonar, computers, etc....

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Until I am analy probed by an alien, I will never believe in UFO's.

On that note, would an alien flying in US airspace be considered an illegal alien?

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Until I am analy probed again, I will never believe in UFO's.

On that note, would an alien flying in US airspace be considered an illegal alien?

Not very open minded, Dad. You won't even admit the possibility?

FJB

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:19 am

Am I the only person that remembered this https://www.airspacemag.com/history-of- ... 180960066/

Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's at the Smithonian air and space museum.
We got to see it on the restoration floor, but my photos are on an external HD in my safe at home otherwise I'd share.

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

in the 90's a U.S. submarine was "buzzed" by a U.S.O. (unidentified submerged object) traveling faster than the speed of sound in water)

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/us-nu ... paign=1118

FJB

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Until I am analy probed by an alien, I will never believe in UFO's.

On that note, would an alien flying in US airspace be considered anillegal alien?

"Undocumented"

Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next