Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Money and World Domination 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
We've talked about it before and we've seen quite a few recent and noteworthy examples of Controlists in the .govs of the world pushing for a cashless society, and also going after organizations that are in disfavor economically. Recall NY vs NRA as an example.
Talk about international credit card companies denying service for certain individuals or industries...

10 minutes of pretty clear explanation of the financial "markets." Some alarmism, but maybe it's justified.

What can an individual do to help safeguard the family unit's economic security if "we" actually go cashless?
The video touches on .govs moving to restrict barter... In some ways, that has already been in the radar in WA. Tell the DoR that you bartered for the car that you're trying to license and register. :thumbsup2:

Bartering is a way of life when you live out in the country. My neighbor lives on the barter system. He owns an excavator and has some livestock that he trades for all kinds of stuff like work on his property, items he wants or needs and cash.
Last year I got six cords worth of trees just for taking them down so they didn’t fall and kill any cows on a neighbors property.

Government loves to control its people so they can’t be free and independent. States like Washington would love all electronic currency so they could track and tax everything. They could also control what purchases you make. Can you imagine them saying you can’t use your electronic currency to buy guns or ammo.

Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

haha, i have to laugh. the .govt will never be able to completely restrict bartering... fuck them

Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Barfly wrote:
haha, i have to laugh. the .govt will never be able to completely restrict bartering... fuck them

They would have a hard time stopping it, but they could make the penalty so high, nobody would want to do it. I like to think if it ever came down to that, we as a nation would tell them to pound sand up their nether regions.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:27 am

Was always taught money was just a piece of paper and not to stress about it. I've come to realize money is pretty much everything...time, power, freedom....

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

boomstick1 wrote:
Was always taught money was just a piece of paper and not to stress about it. I've come to realize money is pretty much everything...time, power, freedom....

There is a balance.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What is money? Who creates it?

https://youtu.be/p8su85cg7yo

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

microchip...

Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Once there is no cash and you have only cashless digital currencies, then whoever controls them, controls everything. And not only that. They can wipe your bank account! If you are a decedent of the system, as this moves on into more extremes, they can wipe your bank account! And it's just gone because all it is is just figures on a screen. You can wipe figures on a screen in a second!
You can, from a central point, crash the entire economy by controlling digital money and digital processes! And the idea, eventually, problem-reaction-solution, create the problem and offer the solution, is to have a gigantic crash which they will instigate, and then to overcome the crash, they will propose a totally new economic system of central control to be the solution of the problem they created, which is crashing the economy.
And the more control they have over the money, digitally, electrically, the easier is to do that!
This cashless society is one key element in a whole transformation of human society to total control that involves almost all areas of our lives."

Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns, ammo, tobacco, alcohol, gold, silver, fuel, food, sex (and a few others I may haven't thought of) will always have value and thus be part of a bartering system

might not be a bad idea to think about how you can produce or stock up on those items

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Guns, ammo, tobacco, alcohol, gold, silver, fuel, food, sex (and a few others I may haven't thought of) will always have value and thus be part of a bartering system

might not be a bad idea to think about how you can produce or stock up on those items

Every time I’ve tried stocking up on sex, the girlfriends find out about one another.

Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Money only means something if you VALUE it highly.

Its only a tool.

Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]