Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Jay who? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my giggles for the day. The "girls" on The View can't seem to remember....

https://mynorthwest.com/1428081/view-sl ... rgot-show/

Can't wait for the debate.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:14 am

The debate will surely yield a treasure trove of idiot-inslee quotes and word stumbles.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My guess is he will butt into questions and conversations just to get attention,desperately trying to be noticed. Should be cringeworthy entertainment. Hope he wears his smart glasses. And maybe one of those helmets for special people...

I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:01 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Traut wrote:
Should be cringeworthy entertainment.

I actively avoid speeches and debates that include the lunatics... I don't like to be angry about something that there seems to be no solution for.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Traut wrote:

I actively avoid speeches and debates that include the lunatics... I don't like to be angry about something that there seems to be no solution for.

Same here.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Benja455 wrote:
PMB wrote:
Traut wrote:

Same here.

Not watching either. Just a group of lunatics

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Only, just Half......

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The thing is... as the gaggle of D's implodes (Buttgig dropped out today) Jay may just get his 15 minutes of fame by default. (lord help us).

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He's so far out of it, as 20 of them are...that the real candidates have no need to punch down, unless they're equally stupid...

We'll get our Special Needs governor back, minus $5-$6 million from our coffers, and he'll try to play it like he 'learned a lot' on the big stage, and now he 'really sees what Washington State needs'...

Like many politicians, he's so obtuse and tone deaf, he's clueless how ignorant his positions are. They think they're smarter than everyone, and the only reason they don't get elected at the next level, is, that people don't understand

I wish there was a way to sue him for the millions he's getting for protection around the country while he runs, or, at least lose his salary...

What other job do you have, where you get to not do your work, and still get paid, while out trying to get your next job, which abandons the one you're being paid for...?

Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
He's so far out of it, as 20 of them are...that the real candidates have no need to punch down, unless they're equally stupid...

We'll get our Special Needs governor back, minus $5-$6 million from our coffers, and he'll try to play it like he 'learned a lot' on the big stage, and now he 'really sees what Washington State needs'...

Like many politicians, he's so obtuse and tone deaf, he's clueless how ignorant his positions are. They think they're smarter than everyone, and the only reason they don't get elected at the next level, is, that people don't understand

I wish there was a way to sue him for the millions he's getting for protection around the country while he runs, or, at least lose his salary...

What other job do you have, where you get to not do your work, and still get paid, while out trying to get your next job, which abandons the one you're being paid for...?

Yep. Seattle Times Sunday did a huge pump piece on him Sunday already.

"Tone deaf" I love how the libs use that term so loosely.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:19 am

I think what's happening is that he knows he's not gonna make it, and is vieing (sp?) for head of EPA if a dem wins in 2020.

And that is how the idiots operate...rather than install someone with a scientific or technical background to adress environmental protection, they'd have a know-nothing blow-hard who "feels" so strongly about climate change.

Most probable reason for his one-and-only-one-issue campaign.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
The thing is.. (Buttgig dropped out today) ....

???

I don't see this anywhere...

Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
I think what's happening is that he knows he's not gonna make it, and is vieing (sp?) for head of EPA if a dem wins in 2020.

And that is how the idiots operate...rather than install someone with a scientific or technical background to adress environmental protection, they'd have a know-nothing blow-hard who "feels" so strongly about climate change.

Most probable reason for his one-and-only-one-issue campaign.

I assume this has been the case all along. Basically a comical job interview at taxpayer expense. He's no more qualfied for a cabinet position than he is for POTUS or Governor.

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]