Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Dow Constantine and low hanging fruit 

Dori on the radio and kiro was blasting him recently on his use of king county protection unit as his personal Uber. Also Dori wants to know if he has a drinking problem. This guy has been in office way too long. He hates th har working taxpayer, e hates gun owners, he hates anyone who doesn’t support Jay’s liberal agenda. If I were a resident of king county I would definitely be putting his feet to the fire. His own protection unit has been speaking to the media to the point that the sherif has gone a witch hunt to. Find the leak. This weakness needs to be exploited, if you are one of his constituents I would behoove you to fire of an email to the county council, show up at his meetings and forums and asking the hard questions about his drinking habits and abuse of taxpayer resources and force him out of office. I generally don’t like to kick good people when they are down, but this man in office is far from good and we should strike while the iron is hot and rub the Democratic Party through some shit in the process and guilt them by association too.

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:47 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Yep....

Hopefully the Libs of seattle dont ignore this horseshit like the other scams he's uncovered in the past...but I get the feeling its not going to get traction

Kind of like when he uncovered Jays Employees buying Bellevue Condos on the cheap because they were for "low Income Housing"...one of these "Employees" was the head of this "Bellview condo low Income Housing " program.

Remember that scam?

lt was over the news,

This is one of the Ladies....

https://www.king5.com/article/news/loca ... -608071660

Yeah...nothing happened

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liberals in power (complete) doing what liberals do.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Democrats are the reason this state Is turning into a shithole. Started in Seattle and expanding

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:42 am

We have an opportunity here to take one down folks, all our members and friends who live in king county need to email his office to ask if he’s an alcoholic, all of them need to ask why he’s wasting taxpayer money an sheriff resources being his personal Uber on his personal business. It may not lead to his removal, hell, he might get re-elected but we can drag his name through the mud, and the state democrats. We can use this ammo in the next election cycle and slowly start winning again.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:12 am

And how do you know hes an alcoholic? How do you know it affects his job?

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 am

Because he uses his police protection as an Uber when he leaves certain establishments frequently during the week. Anyway, it’s something to call him out on, in meetings, in public. I have no sympathy for this scumbag and his constituents have a right to know what they are spending their property tax dollars on. This man shouldn’t even be the commissioner of the king county sewer system

Last edited by Ace on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

On Dori 97.3 today.....apparently Dow C has it out for one of these officers.

Apparently Dow hasn't figured out who actually did the interview with the News but has it out for this one Officer. When its this Officers turn to be Dow's personal Guard ...Dow cancels. He was slated for security for the July 4 celebration and said if I'm up...Dow will cancel....and Dow did.

News hasnt let this go....

https://mynorthwest.com/1450879/king-co ... llegation/?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Well in that case since we are trying to save money that officer should be his only protection.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Aaaaaaand now his nuts are in the ringer for helping a "Friend" get the King Co Parks account.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... d-meinert/

And this Meinert fellow also not a stranger to the News...

Sewer runs deep in seattle

Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He is a democrat,they protect each other
Probably get a bonus and raise

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:27 pm

I just listened to the story about the parks contract on public radio of all stations. He must be more crooked than a 3 dollar bill if the left are going after their own. I hope the fins in the water are that of sharks circling.

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]