Site Moderator
Site Moderator

WaJim wrote:
Thousands of Stinky pale sweaty overweight people

Whachu tryna say Jeem?!?!? :wink05:

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walked in without a second look carrying.
Didn't see any wand in use but they are doing a half assed bag check.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:51 pm

zombie66 wrote:
Who goes to the Fair anymore???

Last time I went there was to see ZZ Top, long ago. Wanna guess if we were packing?

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
I went to the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe. They wanted to search every bag. The funny thing is, after reading this thread, i
I half-expected there to be a metal detector or wand of my person, so I opted to tuck my gun into our diaper bag while we were loading up the stroller in the parking lot. You can imagine I was a little nervous as we were told to open the bag. The very friendly chick pawed through the bag - right past my holstered Shield 9mm - and then let us through. I told my wife afterwards what happened and she just rolled her eyes. Next time I'll keep it on me.
I've done it with my wife's conceal carry purse. She was not amused when I asked to see her purse again after we went through at Comcast Arena for a Tips game. Separate compartment on her purse though.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

kind of on the subject of passing through security, although no firearms were involved...

went to a concert at the Gorge (Boston - yeah, I'm THAT old)

Just wanted to bring WATER in to the show with me. I have an MSR water bladder that is bonded with woven nylon on the outside (like back pack material) and is black and flexible. Well it fit right down in the bottom of my backpack so it looked like the floor of the pack. So, going through the check point I opened the pack wide and showed them it was empty and the guy waved me through. but as I picked up the backpack the bladder jiggled like a bowlful of jelly - a motion the checker belatedly discerned - and as I walked away he shouted "wait!" but I just melted into the crowd (I'm such a scofflaw)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4