Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: This is why you need to carry.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:11 am

surevaliance wrote:Anyone still laughing at my 31-rd EDC magazine?

This is my winter God help me I have to go to the Metroplex load out. And yes I'm quite profecient in the use of what you see. Not pictured is my bug back pack with body armor, pack, hydration and either my 300 PDW or an AK74

Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm

danoh wrote:You know..... This kinda hits close to home.
Just a few days ago, I come home late and find the wife and daughter outside all excited, waiting for the police, as well as the next door neighbor.
Apparently about a dozen kids were walking down my home street, some kind of argument started between themselves. One threw a beer bottle in my front yard, the whole group walked through our new chain link fence into the back yard, and scattered from there. Later I found one of those knuckle sandwiches in my back yard (powder coated no less). On the fence from my yard to another back yard, someone(s) lost his jacket, and 2 different shoes. Another dumped a bag of hot spicy cheeto's in my driveway..... Cops shows up about 30 minutes later. One officer goes down the street, as apparently someone else also called them.....
A few days later, I see that video, and realise just how close my wife and daughter could have gotten hurt.
I carry 19 rounds every day. but not all in one magazine like that. 2 each 7-rounds and a 5 round.
Then I see that video, and almost piss my pants on what could have happened.

I am glad your family is OK!
Arm yourself with higher capacity gadget. Most likely you will have no chance to reload.
Train and arm your family.
Reinforce your entrances.
Install house alarm - with panic button.
Sadly, now it is like fucking Somali here.
When we walk our dog out on the evenings, I feel myself like I am on patrol again: those zombies are everywhere.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Not gonna say I carry more.
Not gonna say I carry less.

What I will say is carry on, and carry one in the chamber.

Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:11 pm

lamrith wrote:

"For one in the chamber!"

Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:50 am

surevaliance wrote:
lamrith wrote:

"For one in the chamber!"

This gives me an idea for a t-shirt. Picture of 00 buckshot spilling out of a shell, Caption: "12 gauge....because sometimes one in the chamber just isnt enough".
Post a reply