Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 U.S. "Locked and Loaded" for Strike On Iran 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You all know one of the most important Saudi oil facilities was attacked, and the President said he is just waiting to hear from out "allies" (the Saudis) what to hit, where and how hard...

I guess certain oil indexes jumped as much as 20%. What do you think that will do at the pumps and how long til we feel it? What do you think the actual outbreak of hostilities will do to the economy?

Feet on the ground in Iran?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Not gonna happen with concerns to boots on the ground in Iran. Monetarily we can not afford it. I'm gonna bet on some type of strike on the Iranian proxies...the Houthie Rebels.

Tomahawks will be used just like the strike on Syria awhile back after supposed gas attack by Assad's forces on civilians and rebels. That's assuming we go anything at all.
Maybe we should just sell the Saudi's all the F16's we no longer need since we have the F35 now. They can die on their own soil protecting their own border. I don't want to do it for them, and I doubt my children will want to be doing it 10 years from now.

And of course, gas prices will go up, maybe .20 to .30 a gallon on average.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I give it up to three weeks until the first strike.
Global elites need another BIG war, so it is not IF anymore.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glass it. It's a nut job theocracy that has outright said they want nukes and say "death to America" several times a day. Just get rid of it.
They also execute gays and lesbians and beat women who take off their hijabs. No libs should miss this shithole once it's gone.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

a friend of mine, not usually given to conspiracy theories as am I, is wondering if the Saudi's have done this to themselves in order to stir our assistance or for us to be able to justify "glassing" Iran.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On the upside my Raytheon investment went up $5 a share today. Probably even more tomorrow. Up almost 20% since I first bought in last year.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
On the upside my Raytheon investment went up $5 a share today. Probably even more tomorrow. Up almost 20% since I first bought in last year.

Good for you. While the rest of us who are in the uniformed services get our lives upended. I've been called up 4x and I'm sick of it. It's been detrimental to my health, livelihood and pocketbook. We have enough oil on our shores, let the other countries deal with it. Their turn.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is exactly why they hired me to be an instructor for air defense. The Stinger missile is good for:
Cruise missiles, check.
Drones, check.
If it flies, it dies.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:04 pm

With this and the UAW strike I think the economy will see that downturn just in time for the election.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Like what said above....

I’m tired of the purse strings and puppet masters associated with American Foreign Policy sending our military to die for their gain. Fuck Saudi Arabia.

The Middle East has been in conflict for the entire span of human history. It’s a money pit like a used boat and giant graveyard that’s never satisfied. End it’s nihilistic reign. Glass it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yet another reason for nuclear power plant buildout. Good for the climate and insulation for petroleum market fluctuations and keeps our dollars out of the hands of oil producers. A win win win scenario.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Yet another reason for nuclear power plant buildout. Good for the climate and insulation for petroleum market fluctuations and keeps our dollars out of the hands of oil producers. A win win win scenario.

no

FJB

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/weeks- ... s-gas-pump

The Sea-times also had an article on gas prices going up in the face of this "crisis".

FJB

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tell me again how much oil we import from Saudi?

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next