Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Minority Business Denied Presence at Local Event 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Redstone Firearms in LA was recently denied a booth at the local "Taste of Soul" event.

Go ahead and send "Lauren" a note voicing your displeasure (I did)

laurenb@lasentinel.org

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/excl ... ticle-due/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, there's a shocker.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:39 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Mr. Q wrote:
"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

I picked up on that also.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:53 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Nitro_Guns wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

I think what he meant was that it’s a local event for Redstone Firearms, which is based in Burbank, CA.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Sinus211 wrote:
Nitro_Guns wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

I think what he meant was that it’s a local event for Redstone Firearms, which is based in Burbank, CA.

I think what we meant by our comments was that this a California event and I really don't care.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

LA paper. LA event. Local to them.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nitro_Guns wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Nitro_Guns wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

I think what we meant by our comments was that this a California event and I really don't care.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, but you should care since the normalization of these kinds of things is what we are currently suffering.

FJB

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:58 pm

jukk0u wrote:
Nitro_Guns wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Nitro_Guns wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

Oh, but you should care since the normalization of these kinds of things is what we are currently suffering.

Who cares. They can invite and deny whoever they want. Let's say you're running a festival at a park and a company named Bob's butt plugs or a pro choice group wanted to have a booth.... you wouldnt want them there. It works both ways

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:42 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Nitro_Guns wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Nitro_Guns wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
"Local"
lol

it's in los angeles...

Who cares. They can invite and deny whoever they want. Let's say you're running a festival at a park and a company named Bob's butt plugs or a pro choice group wanted to have a booth.... you wouldnt want them there. It works both ways

Maybe you could put them next to each other. If these gals did more butt stuff they might not need abortions in the first place.

Seriously though, Commiefornia is passing laws that are up and coming on WA ballots. We should care about or at least keep an eye on what’s happening there.

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Maybe you could put them next to each other. If these gals did more butt stuff they might not need abortions in the first place.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]