Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:04 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 29  Next
 Impeachment talk thread 

Isn't bribery the corner stone of American foreign policy?

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:

How else does a congressman (sorry, gender-neutral, soulless representative...), go from being in debt prior to their first electin, to being worth $4-$5 million in just a few years?

#weneedcongressionaltermlimits

Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The whole point of giving other countries money is that we get something in return

Finding out whether money was being used to influence our elections or that there was a back door channel to the last presidency seems like a pretty good reason to investigate

It's already on tape that Ukrainians helped Hillary in the last election

Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:37 pm

NWGunner wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:

How else does a congressman (sorry, gender-neutral, soulless representative...), go from being in debt prior to their first electin, to being worth $4-$5 million in just a few years?

If we don't get a return on our investment, we send troops.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:21 pm

RocketScott wrote:
The whole point of giving other countries money is that we get something in return

Finding out whether money was being used to influence our elections or that there was a back door channel to the last presidency seems like a pretty good reason to investigate

Obama wouldn't send weapons that would help Ukraine, being a major pussy and all. Did what aid that was going to Ukraine come with a price tag? A strategic gift from America, or a debt owed to Obama and his weaponized intelligence services?

Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

Obama wouldn't send weapons that would help Ukraine, being a major pussy and all. Did what aid that was going to Ukraine come with a price tag? A strategic gift from America, or a debt owed to Obama and his weaponized intelligence services?

Good question

What aid did they ask for and not receive because they didn’t give enough in return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Like any country being invaded, they asked for help. Obama did not send weapons when weapons were needed. If someone breaks into my house and I ask my wife to hand me a gun and she gives me a band-aid and a sandwich, I am going to be pissed off. The 2016 U.S. election comes and former east block country does what any former east block country does and cozy up to the likely winner. Trump no path to 270, Hillary wins 95-98 % daily headlines.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:

This confuses me...

Is this a response to my rhetorical question, 'cause I don't get it.

Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:32 pm

NWGunner wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:

This confuses me...

Is this a response to my rhetorical question, 'cause I don't get it.

I was busy with my line of thought. My mistake. You are 100% correct about term limits and politicians getting rich in very short order. Organized crime seams to be the only other profession that can turn a small amount of money into a large amount of money with little to no explanation on how it happened.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:
Organized crime seams to be the only other profession that can turn a small amount of money into a large amount of money with little to no explanation on how it happened.

Wait. It's a different "profession"? :wink05:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Selador wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:
Organized crime seams to be the only other profession that can turn a small amount of money into a large amount of money with little to no explanation on how it happened.

Wait. It's a different "profession"? :wink05:

LOL! Not much of a difference at all! One is self employed and the other is elected. Criminals all the same. :bigsmile:

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't normally watch the garbage, not because I'm partisan but because it's not funny and it's akward. Apparently SNL in one of their "news" segments for making fun of real life news, was casually suggesting that even if Donald Trump was innocent they'd be happy if he was impeached and removed and 'America would be happy too.'

Here it is.
https://youtu.be/u5-lJoeg4-Q

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
I don't normally watch the garbage, not because I'm partisan but because it's not funny and it's akward. Apparently SNL in one of their "news" segments for making fun of real life news, was casually suggesting that even if Donald Trump was innocent they'd be happy if he was impeached and removed and 'America would be happy too.'

Here it is.
https://youtu.be/u5-lJoeg4-Q

Well, I guess they're never going to be happy. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col. Aleksandr Semenovich Vindman – was born in the USSR and brought to the USA in 1979 by his communist father, who was a Soviet, then a Russian sleeper agent.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Col. Aleksandr Semenovich Vindman – was born in the USSR and brought to the USA in 1979 by his communist father, who was a Soviet, then a Russian sleeper agent.

Truth?

Wow.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 29  Next