Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Democrats Behaving Badly 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm having an Andy Rooney moment

Have you even noticed that democrats do bad things that barely get a mention in the news? Maybe they get a spot on NPR or the other liberal media but it's brief then never to be repeated again. Troy Kelley is the poster child for this

Here are two more examples:

Investigation: Former lawmaker likely violated House policy
https://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Investigation-Former-lawmaker-likely-violated-15035607.php

Quote:
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — A workplace conduct investigation into former Democratic Rep. Jeff Morris found that he likely violated the Washington House's policy against harassment and intimidation and “unreasonably interfered with individuals' work performance.”

OK, So he was a dick. Let's look at the backstory on his departure:

Rep. Morris to step down from Legislature
https://www.goskagit.com/news/rep-morris-to-step-down-from-legislature/article_437f423c-05ae-544e-a322-a54b9716bdb2.html

Quote:
After 23 years in the state Legislature, Rep. Jeff Morris, D-Mount Vernon, will leave office on Jan. 6.

In a news release, Morris said he accepted a position at French technology company Schneider Electric, working on energy management, decarbonization and artificial intelligence for its North American division...

He said his new position will not afford him the time to continue serving in the House.

Not afford him the time? Is that the polite way of saying that 'I'm done with this s*, oh and they're about to kick me out'? After 23 years he decides he wants a change of career, I might be able to understand that but; The polite way to deal with that is to wait for the next election and not run, I'm sure his new company would understand. Finish your term and move on. After reading the more recent report it seems like he moved on for other reasons. Reasons that are not being reported on

Here's another one. I only found this while searching for the first story:

Former state Senator violated harassment policy, report finds
https://www.nwnewsnetwork.org/post/former-state-senator-violated-harassment-policy-report-finds

Quote:
Former Washington state Sen. Kevin Ranker, an Orcas Island Democrat, violated Senate harassment policy in his treatment of a female subordinate during the 2010 legislative session, according to an investigative report released Friday.

The report also concluded that after that employee, Ann Larson, complained of Ranker’s conduct and went to work for another state agency, Ranker's “abrasive and aggressive” treatment of her interfered with her ability to do her work. However, the investigation did not find that Ranker retaliated against Larson, as she had alleged.

10 years

This happened 10 years ago and the report came out February 1 of last year

Quote:
In his statement, Ranker said he "will remain a passionate champion for our progressive agenda, but with more awareness and mindfulness than I had before."

Oh yea, great. #metoo. Why does it take 10 years to figure out that he's an idiot and she's emotionally fragile?

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:42 pm

I have noticed that most times I read about a politician in trouble if it is a Democrat the article reads "Rep. John Smith of where ever" no party is mentioned compared to a Republican in trouble article reads "Rep. John Smith (R) of where ever". Often, I have seen a Democrat in the news with an (R) by their name in the story if it is negative.

P.S., Rep. John Smith of where ever, either party, it is not my intent to slander you Sir, or Mam, or whatever. :bigsmile:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If I recall just last year the Democrats said that they cleaned up their act with new legislation. Like I hardly believe that it’s true, Its gonna be the same old shit different day they just gonna to be able to get away with it this time.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:42 pm

Don't those dumb shits realize that #metoo spells "pound me too"?

The irony of the idiocy...

Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
Don't those dumb shits realize that #metoo spells "pound me too"?

The irony of the idiocy...

What a bunch of goobers, they change words and meanings but still can’t see it... they think they are smart too.... :rofl9:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]