Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Seathell so bad KCC wants to move courthouse and county seat 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
King county courts, 'eh?

They could start cleaning the place up and making it safer by...

Oh... I don't know....

Locking criminals up?

Actually it was the council but it's funny you mention that because they were doing it also partly at the request of the Courts.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:36 am

Ummmm am I the only one that can see that this problem involves multiple entities. First is Shithole City council and their liberal agenda....then there is Shithole County and whatever agenda they have. Shithole County should have the authority to override Shithole City to get the public safety issues resolved dispite what Shithole City wants.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:51 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Didn’t police throw up their hands because the king county prosecutor refused to prosecute minor drug possession and other misdemeanor offenses against the homeless population?

Something something chickens... something something home to roost...

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Didn’t police throw up their hands because the king county prosecutor refused to prosecute minor drug possession and other misdemeanor offenses against the homeless population?

Something something chickens... something something home to roost...

Yup.

City of FedWay mayor keeps saying 'Look! Crime is down!'... But they're not arresting or prosecuting.....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another county employee assaulted. City doesn't care.

https://komonews.com/news/local/county- ... in-seattle

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She got a concussion from that? Looks like he flicked her pony tail

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She's just working the system for time off and $$

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
She got a concussion from that? Looks like he flicked her pony tail

She should have steam rolled his ass.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Another county employee assaulted. City doesn't care.

https://komonews.com/news/local/county- ... in-seattle

Agreed about the pony tail.

The judge says... "We need help"...

Enforce the frikken LAWS, you idiot!!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The problem is that the most of prosecutors see their job as a stepping stone to the private sector. Therefore, the don't give a fuck about enforcing laws and keeping criminals (potential clients?) off the streets.
Should be prohibited for judges or prosecutors to obtain law-related jobs in private sector withing three years after they leave their offices.
Col_Temp wrote:
Or as the person from Michigan told then when asked how they went from the worst city in the nation to one of the best....

1. Lock up people who commit crime. Period. No plea bargain down.
2. If they are strung out on Alcohol or drugs, mandatory rehab.
3. Enforced probation when they get out. And a plan for how they are going to get a job, a place to live, and be useful to society for once.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should require the city council members to live within a 3 block radius of the place. Don't like the mess then get busy cleaning it up.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Should require the city council members to live within a 3 block radius of the place. Don't like the mess then get busy cleaning it up.

They would build a wall around three blocks...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Weren't they having similar problems a few years back?

If I remember correctly, their solution was to put 'fun stuff' in the nearby parks...lawn-sized chess pieces & games, food trucks..more patrols....made a big deal & interviewed a bunch of folks on all the news channels about how nice it was to come out for lunch again...happy-happy, joy-joy...

I guess the fun & food didn't work...

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Weren't they having similar problems a few years back?

If I remember correctly, their solution was to put 'fun stuff' in the nearby parks...lawn-sized chess pieces & games, food trucks..more patrols....made a big deal & interviewed a bunch of folks on all the news channels about how nice it was to come out for lunch again...happy-happy, joy-joy...

I guess the fun & food didn't work...

I guess the stench of the sidewalk sewer put them all off their lunches.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The presiding KC judge has now closed the entrance of the courthouse on that side saying it's too dangerous, and of course the hypocrite libs like Westneat who basically helped create this situation through their political advocacy are now ironically complaining.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... g-message/

Get around the paywall is easy, clear your cache/history and reload.

So basically the government is "pulling out" of policing that street and surrendering it to criminals.

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next