Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Can China torpedo our economy? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
No they can’t torpedo our economy with gold. What most don’t understand is that a weaker dollar means we can export our goods to other nations easier. China’s yuan is like a 1000 to 1usd. They devalue our dollar that means our stuff I cheer to buy and their stuff I more expensive. What China’s been doing is buying our dollars to inflate its value so they can continue cheap exports. If they tank that then the dollar goes down their exports become more expensive.

Cheap Chinese stupid smart phone? :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:07 am

Autocorrect is my frenemy

Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Pablo wrote:
China needs us, worse than we need them. BUT I will watch the video later...........

China needs us alright. They are on record saying they need to occupy America and use our lands and resources for their huge population that they cannot continue to sustain in their own lands. Chinese General said as much in 2005 and again this year they have touched on it again.

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:04 pm

They can try, They gotta get that grain to China first. Real easy to sink ships and burn corn fields.

Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
China cannot take us down without going down itself. Yes they produce a lot of goods that WE buy. WE buy. We are China’s biggest customer of cheap crap. If we shut that cash pipeline down they will have to lay off millions of wage slaves that are now just starting to enjoy this thing called middle class. The trading for the most part has gone int Their favor. Most ships coming from China have been full of their crap while they go back to shanghai relatively empty. We cannot sustain that type of trade. So here’s where it gets ugly. The US is the worlds breadbasket. China imports a huge portion of their soybeans and rice from us. If they terrif our grain, most farmers will switch back to corn or sugar beets our we subsidize them and the stuff that would go to China goes into our strategic grain reserve. But China has a billion mouths to feed, literally. Shut that food off from us then they have the possibility of a real famine on their hands.

China has been in a growth period like we had in the 60's. They have also been stealing tech from the world and have been busted for it many times. Trump has damaged their GDP massively (like his hands :bigsmile: ) to the point that their GDP has dropped almost 4% in 3 years. They are hoping that he won't get re-elected so they will pull their normal crap of "making verbal deals but never honoring them" hoping that a Democrat will win in 2020 and bend over for them like the last few presidents. They will not be happy when Trump is reelected in 2020 :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
For the last 30 years our leaders knew what China was doing and didn't do anything about it. The Irish found this out when China went to them to build ships. They paid for plans that had to be approved by the Chinese government. The Irish submitted blueprints that had just enough weight on the port side that the Chinese copied prior to backing out of the deal. Then they used the copied blueprints to build a ship that when it hit the water rolled onto it's side.
It's sad that it took a businessman to call them out and actually do something about the theft of our technology!

Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watch part of the OP video. Same old hey come make me money.

Now does he have a few points yes, but as the rest have pointed out it is a two sided coin. China needs us and Classic you put it very well.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One of the largest or the largest managers of Federal Retirement dollars just announced that since someof their investments will now be involved in global funds, the Retirement Fund Administrator says that a good portion of their investment dollars will be tied up in Chinese companies.

This is an end around that the Chinese are playing in trade war saga. If they can get control of American Retirement funds.... when mom and pop's monthly is on the line due to the performance of CHINESE stocks.... how much support do you think a president or congress will get for tariffs and boycotts?

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/19/am ... 0-84003577

Stop buying their shit.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Stop buying their shit.

Been saying that...and trying REAL hard to live by it for years and years. But sometimes you have no other option... :angryfire:

-- Travis A Kisner

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bought some gas pipe today

Thailand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3