Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 30  Next
 You've Been Waiting for it: The Idaho Thread! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm still waiting for the Kirkland thread. I'm not talking about the Costco store brand either. :rofl9:
Beaming all the news from the heart of Liberal Country.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Seattle police investigate 5 shootings within 11 hours

https://www.king5.com/article/news/crime/seattle-shootings-5-reported-11-hours/281-b45223be-c83c-430b-9c22-a918b3f6489c?fbclid=IwAR0u04wWCz1uiFk0JEyBH7KMUSe7YySZCYXTJhsU29K1KxaBke1r79uehrU

Just another more reasons why we moved.

Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Idaho's projected budget surplus climbs to $1.6 billion

https://idahonews.com/news/local/idahos-projected-budget-surplus-climbs-to-16-billion?fbclid=IwAR0yP-sZ_DgD5SaewCOia6k4bPB4cgietwRjC46ZpbdKxiVeb0PaMoADPaA

:party:

Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Your new liberal ex-pat Californian/Washingtonian neighbors will figure out, shortly, how to redistribute that excess; all for good causes, mind you.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Your new liberal ex-pat Californian/Washingtonian neighbors will figure out, shortly, how to redistribute that excess; all for good causes, mind you.

Good thing it's out of their hands. :thumbsup2:

Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Keep telling yourself that...
You already have a Lib Mayor and the State voted 49% that way too in the last Presidential election. With the influx of the above, it's just a matter of time Rick.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Speaking with my buddy's native Idahoan MIL last night, she opined her objection to: guns (her husband was an elk hunter and multiple rifle and pistol owner), and constitutional carry. She is favorable to drastic gun control and she votes.

Unrelated, and as fitting here as in the good cop/bad cop thread, I read this morning:

Church group does good natured (but perhaps il-considered) prank of fellow church goers, leaving messages of thanks pinned to doors, ringing door bells and running off... Chaos ensues

https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-sherif ... VcBulfkaqQ

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
AR15L wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

You already have a Lib Mayor and the State voted 49% that way too in the last Presidential election. With the influx of the above, it's just a matter of time Rick.

Very true. But much like Washington was 30 years ago, most adults, at or close to retirement age, won't be alive to see communist standing in their doorway.
At least that's my thought process of places to move to. I ain't gonna know any difference dead!

Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
AR15L wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

What state are you talking about?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You guys might want to look at this map:
https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/idaho/

Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
You guys might want to look at this map:
https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/idaho/

My sentiments exactly. Idaho is getting more conservative over time as proven by the results as well as by what I see on the ground here.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://idahonews.com/news/local/idaho-unemployment-rate-drops-to-26-among-best-in-nation?fbclid=IwAR0JpQ97Q9K2A35pQZsI_2JZaxkMAcZds6pHzCP2i1Iz3h03_rf5VUoDGUE
Quote:
Idaho unemployment rate drops to 2.6%, among best in nation

And I still see HELP WANTED signs all over the place. They even have their starting wages listed.

Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yup. Most places up here near CDA are so desperate for workers they are also advertising pay every day, meaning you get a paycheck every single day, starting with your first day.

Quote:

Quote:

Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Several neighborhoods in Boise found this flier on their doorsteps Sunday morning.

The flier was filled with anti-Semitic sentiments and hate speech."

https://komonews.com/news/local/anti-se ... ods-sunday

Shabbos goy...

FJB

Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's Boise for you.
They try soooooo hard to be like Seaatthole but the saving grace are the cops and DA. :bow:

Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 30  Next