Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:12 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 47  Next
 Good cop / bad cop 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good cop with shitty gun.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/d ... p-is-dead/

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:

That was boy scouts. Wow.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The (female?) officer shown in the second perspective of the events, had a goofy shooting grip. Stacked thumbs so the the grip hand thumb was under the support hand thumb, and the support hand thumb covered the ejection port.

fracking lefties. :bigsmile:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good cop / bad cop... any cop?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/out ... newsletter

Sniper "loose" in Gatherburg MD, targeting LE.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://nypost.com/2021/04/15/bodycam-v ... am-toledo/

I'm on the fence on this one.

On one hand, he has a gun in his hand, and pivots towards the officer as if he's gonna fire.

On the other hand, it looks like he's putting his hands up.

A 13 yr old.. with a gun... out at 0230....His parents suck...It seems to me like they didn't want the hassle of raising a child, and now they don't have to.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/15/bodycam-video-shows-chicago-police-shooting-of-adam-toledo/

On one hand, he has a gun in his hand, and pivots towards the officer as if he's gonna fire.

A 13 yr old.. with a gun... out at 0230....His parents suck...It seems to me like they didn't want the hassle of raising a child, and now they don't have to.
I'm pretty good on this. By the time the hands went up the trigger was already getting pulled. I doubt even J.M. could call that shot back. Turn towards a cop with a gun pointed in their direction, expect to get smoked.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/15/bodycam-video-shows-chicago-police-shooting-of-adam-toledo/

I'm pretty good on this. By the time the hands went up the trigger was already getting pulled. I doubt even J.M. could call that shot back. Turn towards a cop with a gun pointed in their direction, expect to get smoked.

Was the gun pointed at the cop?

If so...definitely OK with this.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
beckdw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Going back through pausing several times it looks like he turns with the gun in his hand pointing toward the officer. Really hard to tell for sure though. Other set of frames looks like maybe he reached in his hoodie pocket after turning? Either way looks like a reasonable shoot under the circumstances.

Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
beckdw wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Going back through pausing several times it looks like he turns with the gun in his hand pointing toward the officer. Really hard to tell for sure though. Other set of frames looks like maybe he reached in his hoodie pocket after turning? Either way looks like a reasonable shoot under the circumstances.

Agreed.

and this is why it's important to discuss... It reminded me of perspective.

If we have to sit there and go frame by frame to see what happened, we are looking too deep.

Good shoot.

Sucks, but good shoot. Blame the parents.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:45 pm

Sucks. But officer didn't have a choice the way I see it.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BLM group has assaulted someone in his own neighborhood trying to get home. Police come and detain the man who was just trying to get home.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/t ... rong-dude/

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
BLM group has assaulted someone in his own neighborhood trying to get home. Police come and detain the man who was just trying to get home.

repost

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

repost

true but it makes sense to have it in this thread. In that case the officers are being stupid. Supporting people breaking the law against those peacefully trying to just get home.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cops charged for writing fake tickets.

Just remember... It's not because of quotas... Quotas are illegal.. They're 'operational goals' which you can be fired for if you don't meet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnyShF4WV1U

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Police recruiting suffers as morale hits new lows.

https://www.axios.com/police-morale-suf ... bf337.html

Quote:
Police departments across the country are struggling to attract applicants after a year of racial justice protests against police use of excessive force and calls for police reform dampened morale within the profession.

Wed May 19, 2021 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 47  Next