Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 690 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 46  Next
 Good cop / bad cop 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Not sure who to slap harder, the cop or the girl's mother

Deputy charged with rape of teen
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/state/washington/article247418285.html

Quote:
Charging papers say Zayas met the girl on Tinder, where she used a fake name and claimed to be 19. She was 14 and told police he gave her alcohol, charging papers said. The charges say he told investigators he took her word for it — after picking her up late at night at a park in Mount Vernon — that she was an adult.

Snohomish County deputy charged with child rape
https://www.heraldnet.com/news/snohomish-county-deputy-charged-with-child-rape/

Quote:
In early June, the girl’s mother reported to a police department in Idaho that the girl was a runaway. Later, she was found in Spokane. One of the mother’s friends agreed to take her to Skagit County to stay a while, in a home monitored by security cameras, figuring it would give the girl a break from home and keep her from running off again. About two weeks later, the girl admitted to her mom’s friend that she had been sneaking out, according to the charges.
He asked her age and birthday. He believed her, he stated, because she smoked cigarettes, talked about marijuana and had a tattoo.

Not sure I agree with the charge if she actually looked like an adult. Smokes, has tattoos, not exactly 'I'm 14' material.

There ought to be a test for this kind of stuff.

Say if the underage person tries to pass themselves off as being of legal age, and the only charge is because they're underage, we should be able to put them in front of, like, 10-20 complete strangers, and just ask all of them how old the person is. If they all answer over 18, they ought to get a pass.

It's not like grown adults make a habit of asking if they're potential partner is of legal age. Maybe I don't date enough, but it doesn't come up.

I don't agree that blame always falls with the adult. Children have at least partially functioning brains. At some point, they have to be held responsible for problems they cause, and the other parties need to be absolved.

I met a girl at a BAR..... I was 19 (ssshhhh).... After talking for a bit she admitted she was 19.... Easily could have passed for early-mid 20's....

We hang out a couple times, strictly platonic..... Then she admits she's 18...

She kept losing a year every couple of weeks, until I finally got her to admit she was really 16..B-day was coming up so 17 vs barely 19.. Not a big deal... Kinda pissed but I can see why.. She didn't wanna be the 16 y/o going to the bar...

Things still weren't adding up, small things here and there that just didn't fit. We were only 2 years different, but things like 'Oh, I saw that movie when I was X', knowing that movie wasn't in theaters then..... That kind of stuff.

In the meantime I had met her parents, and they were real chill. I'd come over and we'd listen to music. Typical teenager shit.

Finally, one too many things were raising one too many questions and I had a heart to heart with mom and dad..... Apparently she wasn't 16 either.... I got mad at them for letting their daughter hang out with a 19 y/o, and then they went ballistic on me because apparently she told them I was 16.

After things calmed down, they realized this all came back on her, and I was relieved that all we did was listen to some music, always with her door open,lol.

I noped the fuck out of there...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chicago PD gets an anonymous complaint about an illegal gun.

They kick down the door, at the WRONG house, illegally, mind you, because anonymous tips are not legally actionable, interrupting a woman about to get in the shower, and they search her apartment, leaving her naked in the living room, handcuffed.

Chicago then SUES the news station, to try and prevent the story from being run, and the bodycam footage shown.

This, after they realized they had the wrong house, KNEW they fucked up, then went outside and turned off their body cams right before they acknowledged their fuck up.

What is on camera, though, is one of the officers saying 'it wasn't approved', followed by him saying his supervisor said it was approved.. Meaning, basically... There was no warrant.. AT ALL...

https://reason.com/2020/12/15/video-sho ... door-raid/

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com ... egal-alien

“Officer Stephanie Mohr Finally Pardoned After Being Destroyed For Stopping An Illegal Alien

On December 23, President Donald Trump issued a full and unconditional pardon for Prince Georges County (MD) Police Officer Stephanie Mohr.

The White House statement on Mohr's pardons reads:

President Trump granted a full pardon to Stephanie Mohr. Her clemency is supported by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund and the Fraternal Order of Police.
Ms. Mohr was a police officer in Prince George’s County where she achieved the distinction of being the first female canine handler in the Department’s history. She served 10 years in prison for releasing her K-9 partner on a burglary suspect in 1995, resulting in a bite wound requiring ten stitches. Officer Mohr was a highly commended member of the police force prior to her prosecution. Today’s action recognizes that service and the lengthy term that Ms. Mohr served in prison.
Here is Officer Mohr's story...

On the night of September 21, 1995, Prince George’s County Police Officer Stephanie Mohr was on patrol in Takoma Park, Maryland, when she and her partner Sgt. Anthony Delozier, got a call to provide backup to another officer who was responding to a burglary at a business. When they arrived on the scene, two suspects, Ricardo Mendez and Herrera Cruz were exiting the roof of the business. Mendez and Cruz, both illegal aliens, were yelling back and forth to one another in Spanish.

The first responding officer told the two to face the wall. Mendez reportedly made a motion as if he was going to run. That’s when Mohr, a K-9 officer, released Valk, her German Shepherd. Valk bit Mendez on the leg and held him while he was placed in handcuffs.

Both Mendez and Cruz were charged with 4th degree burglary. Cruz pled guilty and was deported back to Mexico. In addition to immigration violations, Mendez was convicted of selling crack cocaine and deported to El Salvador.

The incident was just another in a typically tough day for the Prince Georges police officer.

Then, a full five years later, the U.S. Department of Justice indicted Mohr for violating Ricardo Mendez’s civil rights.

The jury voted 11-1 to acquit Mohr, and the proceeding ended in a mistrial. However, the federal government tried her again, this time, even flying Mendez from El Salvador, and Cruz from a jail cell in Texas to testify against her.

In the second trial, the prosecution team painted Mohr as a racist, and this time they got a conviction. She was sentenced to 10 years in prison for violating the civil rights of an illegal alien drug dealer.

In August 2002, Mohr was taken to Alderson Federal Prison, where she remained until November 27, 2011. At the time she began serving her sentence, her son, Adam, who she was raising on her own, was 4-years-old.

Of course, there are many other Border Patrol agents and police officers who have been unfairly prosecuted for denying illegal aliens their ‘civil rights,’ often on the orders of the Mexican government.

But, few Americans are familiar with the persecution of Officer Stephanie Mohr.

Fortunately, President Trump has righted this wrong, which is just another in the long line of unjust prosecutions perpetrated by George Bush, likely on behalf of the Mexican government.“

Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's not the entire story, from what I hear.

Homeless guy was trespassing, she sent her dog at him, with no warning, then let the dog chew on him even after he was in handcuffs and just sat there and laughed about it...

PG County is one of those departments that's been investigated by DOJ NUMEROUS times for department-wide issues....

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Officer shoots complying man in the back.... City pays settlement, keeps officers on force.

This is the kind of shit that sends my blood pressure through the fucking roof.

Neighbor calls 911, says there's a domestic, which there's not.

They go banging on the door, he answers the door with a gun in his hand.

He IMMEDIATELY puts his hands up and gets down on the ground..... and is promptly shot in the back by an officer...

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/eye-on-government/shocking-video-showing-cops-kill-man-in-seconds-leads-to-3-million-settlement-iLpltFM150e50dqKFv8-Og

Do they arrest the neighbor? Nope.
Do they arrest, or even reprimand the cop? Nope, HE GETS PRAISED......for 'remaining calm'... Yet, he fucking panicked and killed an innocent, compliant, man....

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cooperate, dammit!

https://summit.news/2021/01/26/video-te ... ring-mask/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:06 pm

Definitely did not need to go that far....officer had a bug up his ass that day.

I bet the officer has had to deal with the "never masker" all day and this guy was the straw that broke the camel's back. You can hear the officer give a big "jeeeesus...another one!?" sigh when he spot the guy without his mask.

Article is a bit misleading though. He wasn't detained for not wearing a mask. He was detained because when given the lawful order to leave the store, he decided it was a better idea to try and argue the issue after being told more than once to leave the store.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:

Definitely did not need to go that far....officer had a bug up his ass that day.

I bet the officer has had to deal with the "never masker" all day and this guy was the straw that broke the camel's back. You can hear the officer give a big "jeeeesus...another one!?" sigh when he spot the guy without his mask.

Article is a bit misleading though. He wasn't detained for not wearing a mask. He was detained because when given the lawful order to leave the store, he decided it was a better idea to try and argue the issue after being told more than once to leave the store.

Ordinance = unlawful.
'Order' to leave = unlawful.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:12 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

Ordinance = unlawful.
'Order' to leave = unlawful.

If that's the position one want's to take, I applaud them for their convictions. I guess, just don't be surprised that LEO's are still going to enforce it regardless of your legal interpretation of it.

Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Police are using encrypted messaging on their phones, to bypass FOIA requirements, violating state law.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Idaho Falls dad of 4 mistakenly shot dead by cops looking for suspect w/ gun.
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2021/0 ... ect-w-gun/

Quote:
Joseph Johnson Idaho Falls man mistaken for wanted suspect, Tanner Shoesmith is shot dead while holding gun in his own backyard by pursing Idaho police officer.

Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:

Quote:
Joseph Johnson Idaho Falls man mistaken for wanted suspect, Tanner Shoesmith is shot dead while holding gun in his own backyard by pursing Idaho police officer.

That's done fucked up.
Unless the victim is shown to have raised his weapon, that officer should go to prison for a dozen years.

Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

Quote:

That's done fucked up.
Unless the victim is shown to have raised his weapon, that officer should go to prison for a dozen years.

It gets worse.

The cops had talked to him shortly before, letting him know they were searching for a fugitive....The cops heard yelling, I'm assuming because he spotted the guy, which is why he was armed....

They shot the good guy, KNOWING he was the homeowner...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The article says they had already warned him of the situation, right? No doubt thats why he was out there playing rambo in his yard. Not saying he deserved to die, but being armed outside, while there's a manhunt occurring in your neighborhood is just fucking stupid....period. You got a family to protect. Time to baton down the hatches, and keep your interior areas of approach clear. I feel so sorry for his family.

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 690 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 46  Next