Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 45  Next
 Good cop / bad cop 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:

Somebody gets it.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cop slams head of driver into car, chokes him, killing him... cop : "oh well" as he lay there not breathing.

Of course.... it's California..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -man-died/

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:45 am

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://breaking911.com/we-might-have-t ... rning-car/

cop saves man from burning car...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
https://breaking911.com/we-might-have-to-break-your-leg-bro-im-sorry-dramatic-video-shows-cops-rescue-man-from-burning-car/

So according to your standards the cop should of walked away and not risked his life!!! Or shot him!!! Or at least they should of charged the cop for almost breaking the guys leg...I mean that was police brutality in your eyes.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:16 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Cop slams head of driver into car, chokes him, killing him... cop : "oh well" as he lay there not breathing.

I watched the video . . . I'm having a really hard time feeling bad for the guy. Yeah, you put officers in danger like that for nothing, you kinda deserve what you get.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scvette wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
https://breaking911.com/we-might-have-to-break-your-leg-bro-im-sorry-dramatic-video-shows-cops-rescue-man-from-burning-car/

So according to your standards the cop should of walked away and not risked his life!!! Or shot him!!! Or at least they should of charged the cop for almost breaking the guys leg...I mean that was police brutality in your eyes.

Scratching my head here trying to figure out how you got from TW posting the "good cop" side of it...

To, it is him somehow calling the cop a bad cop...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scvette wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

What? No. that's the good cop.. wtf?

:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

I watched the video . . . I'm having a really hard time feeling bad for the guy. Yeah, you put officers in danger like that for nothing, you kinda deserve what you get.

So, you make a bad decision to run from cops because you feel harassed, and the punishment is death?

C'mon dude... you can't be serious.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:00 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
MadPick wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

So, you make a bad decision to run from cops because you feel harassed, and the punishment is death?

If he was truly high on meth as the story alleges it explains a lot of his actions and he got what he deserved. The story doesn't explain what "harassment" he experienced in the past. Maybe he got arrested for drug possession?? I hardly consider that harassment.
I have no sympathy for drug users.

Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
MadPick wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:26 am

~
Pig assassinates innocent motorist... full vid with rick's commentary as a retired cop

Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:04 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
MadPick wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Anyone who defends this assassin is an enemy of liberty. I wouldn't spit on them f they were on fire

Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:06 am

~

Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Police can kill you dead for disobeying a verbal command.

Killed. Dead.

And it’s legal.

YET.....a corrections officer—surrounded by proven felon level violent criminals—cannot.

Strange world we live in.

Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 45  Next