Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seattle Slimes publishes op-ed begging for bailouts for failing WA hospitals after they supported Inslee's shuttering of most care early in the pandemic which led to massive doctor and nurse layoffs and which put hospitals IN this position in the first place.
https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/wa ... hospitals/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:30 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

As a person who has a wife as a nurse who is still knee deep in this, I can tell you that closing voluntary procedures didn’t cause this problem.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:53 pm
Profile WWW

It caught me by surprise last night when I went into the Rite Aid to restock --- the manager that I always chat with had a mask on - I know she (and the other workers) were so happy when the 'mandate' went away --- I asked her "Why now? Again?" -- she said corporate is REQUIRING them to wear masks again..... Can they even do that? I guess if no one complains, they CAN..... I felt sorry for her. The really strange thing is that the other store I was in earlier --- none of the workers were masked....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[quote="Massivedesign"]As a person who has a wife as a nurse who is still knee deep in this, I can tell you that closing voluntary procedures didn’t cause this problem.[/quote]

As someone whose father, brother and uncle are doctors, whose aunt and cousin are clinical pharmacists and as an economist myself who has studied the data as well as many news articles like this from all stages of the pandemic ranging from a couple months after the freeze on "non-urgent" care (that definition was fucked up by the way, a lot of cancer patients got fucked by it) showing quotes from WSHA, hospital administrators, as well as healthcare professionals begging and pleading with Inslee to let them reopen because they were sitting idle and had caused massive debt and layoffs to occur. This one shows shortly after it started with 18%.

https://komonews.com/amp/news/coronavir ... hem-reopen

WA hospitals never fully recovered from that. Some of them eventually got to 50% layoffs in certain areas. You can't magically snap your fingers and bring all that money, all those doctors, nurses and support staff back when you want to. We already had a doctor shortage in this country because of the ACA. It takes decades to rebuild the medical profession to convince a whole new generation of young people to choose that career and education track when basically we have disincentivized the hell out of it in myriad ways.

All that "voluntary" "non urgent" care was the bread and butter of these institutions. That's the reason the C.O.N. system was created back in the 70s and the 80s especially out here in the western states, to prevent hospitals from getting fucked by covering only indigent/emergency care while private clinics undercut them on the lucrative stuff. Only now the same thing happened but it was ordered by the government. Study the CON system history and the economics behind it and you'll see why many people predicted this exact outcome but the libtard dictators in blue states wouldn't listen.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:32 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alpine wrote:
the freeze on "non-urgent" care (that definition was fucked up by the way, a lot of cancer patients got fucked by it)

Amen to that.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My, now deceased, friend's diagnosis and treatment was seriously delayed and impeded by the fucking medical "experts" driving the Covid response.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Does mRNA permanently change your DNA?

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:28 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

MadPick wrote:
Alpine wrote:
the freeze on "non-urgent" care (that definition was fucked up by the way, a lot of cancer patients got fucked by it)

Amen to that.

100% agree with that. Add to it people at the beginning we’re scared to get help. Wife had numerous patients who had heart attacks but tried to just suck it up because the news was telling them that the hospitals were death towers.

The closing of non urgent treatment was a massive mistake and one, in my mind, that took many lives that shouldn’t have been taken. But to blame that in the reason we are facing a nursing shortage is just way off the mark.

Nurses who were close to retirement tapped out. Other nurses got burned out, and moved to traveller positions making up to $180/hr. Other nurses, like my wife, is just burned out, but still goes in to work on her scheduled shifts, and picks up a random extra shift when her floor is fucked (step down ICU with 5 patients to one nurse, and these nurses are part fontje code blue team)…

Providence negotiated new contracts with nurse unions, decent bumps in pay, good long term bumps too. Then killed the travel program which instantly removed a huge chunk of nursing staff.

Baby nurses are coming in, but not fast enough and these new RNs don’t have the experience yet to handle heavy loads, so the seasoned RNs need to babysit them while also handling 5 patients.

There are TONS of resident slots open, waiting to be filled…. It until the business end of the hospital starts putting money back into nursing care, it’s not getting any better.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In addition to all these reasons, there are many healthcare people that I know personally who are not going back because they refuse to get the shot. Mask wearing keeps other people away.

I know that I rely on lip-reading quite a bit due to my congenital hearing loss. My ability to communicate has been significantly impaired with people wearing masks. My husband usually has to repeat the questions and comments people ask me. I don't think there is any way I could return to working in the hospital while mask mandates are in place.

Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ABV syndrome: (Anything But Vaccines)

Utility bills are causing the strokes and heart attacks...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-n ... e-22971008

"This is all coming at the same time as a national insurance hike for lots of people even for those with low wages, so people will be making difficult decisions between heating their homes, feeding their families, being able to pay for their prescriptions...

"It has a really devastating impact on their health. The first thing - if you can't afford to heat your home, it actually causes an increased risk of developing heart attacks and strokes because your blood vessels contract to conserve heat, which pushes your blood pressure up, and over time that has an impact on your heart attack risk."

And cold showers:

"There can be several risk factors which can lead to a heart attack, such as your age, family history, blood pressure, cholesterol levels etc. Apart from these health factors, certain externalor lifestyle factors (ahem...like vaccines?) can also cause sudden pressure on your heart, leading to a sudden attack. One such lifestyle risk factor may occur in the shower, especially if you are taking a cold water shower."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/lif ... d=93052709

And now Germany is advising and in some cases enforcing cold shower requirements because... Putin.

Health Ranger puts it all together..

https://www.brighteon.com/dc7cff5b-cf03 ... c41e8e3567

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FJB

Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Amen to that.

100% agree with that. Add to it people at the beginning we’re scared to get help. Wife had numerous patients who had heart attacks but tried to just suck it up because the news was telling them that the hospitals were death towers.

The closing of non urgent treatment was a massive mistake and one, in my mind, that took many lives that shouldn’t have been taken. But to blame that in the reason we are facing a nursing shortage is just way off the mark.

Nurses who were close to retirement tapped out. Other nurses got burned out, and moved to traveller positions making up to $180/hr. Other nurses, like my wife, is just burned out, but still goes in to work on her scheduled shifts, and picks up a random extra shift when her floor is fucked (step down ICU with 5 patients to one nurse, and these nurses are part fontje code blue team)…

Providence negotiated new contracts with nurse unions, decent bumps in pay, good long term bumps too. Then killed the travel program which instantly removed a huge chunk of nursing staff.

Baby nurses are coming in, but not fast enough and these new RNs don’t have the experience yet to handle heavy loads, so the seasoned RNs need to babysit them while also handling 5 patients.

There are TONS of resident slots open, waiting to be filled…. It until the business end of the hospital starts putting money back into nursing care, it’s not getting any better.

Not true, and we have mountains of data and evidence to refute that. Freezing "elective" care gutted our medical field in myriad ways.
https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/h ... hem-reopen
Quote:
The state’s hospitals are making an urgent plea to Gov. Jay Inslee to allow them to open up fully. Right now many are sitting idle because the surge of COVID-19 cases didn’t materialize.

“For us it has been really, really challenging,” said Chris Majors of the Aberdeen-based hospital. He says of 85 beds, only 22 are being used. It’s caused the hospital to lay off 18% of their staff, putting 39 people out of a job.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... cy-funding
Quote:
In Washington, at least 13 rural hospitals have less than 45 days of cash on hand and five of them face imminent closure, according to Cassie Sauer, chief executive of the Washington State Hospital Assn.

“The health care delivery system in Washington state is at a crisis point as result of the COVID-19 outbreak,” association leaders wrote Friday in a letter to Gov. Jay Inslee requesting at least $40 million in grants for hospitals in “extreme financial distress.”

We expect certain hospitals to close if funding is not provided,” the letter said.

They are asking the governor to let them slowly reopen to other than COVID cases and emergencies.

“But there are smart ways,” says Majors. “There are things that can be done that would allow us to start seeing some patients, and we’re getting to a point where some patients’ care we’ve postponed that it’s getting past the idea of being elective.”

Nurses can't work without support, which is why many quit after burnout. Essentially the same as laying off the nurses themselves. After all, who in their right mind would expect someone to work the same job they have for years without the same support staff?
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... -response/
Quote:
Its ability to sustain those efforts was thrown into question last week when CEO Dr. Paul Ramsey announced an unprecedented $500 million budget shortfall caused by the very pandemic the Seattle-based health system has been helping combat.

Among the ways Ramsey plans to make up for those losses: staff furloughs. On Monday, UW Medicine officials announced one- to eight-week furloughs for 1,500 professional and classified non-union staff, which includes management and administrative workers. UW Medicine has a workforce of about 30,000 people.

At the heart of UW Medicine’s financial trouble is a loss of revenue — particularly from elective surgeries, which were paused at the height of the surge of COVID-19 patients into the region’s hospitals. Revenue shortfalls account for about $327 million of the estimated losses since March, according to a report given last week to the UW Board of Regents. The regents’ approval of the budget for fiscal year 2021, which begins July 1, has been pushed back to September because of the pandemic.

The system had been doing well financially heading into March, with UW Medical Center about $10 million ahead of budget forecasts. Once the pandemic hit, that picture changed dramatically: UWMC lost more than $50 million in net revenue in April alone.

Nationally we lost over a million, largely from similar insanity mostly from blue states.
https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/85243576 ... ghs-layoff
Quote:
"It's very devaluing, like a slap in the face," Sweeney said. "Nursing is who you are ... I've never been unemployed my entire life."
It's an ironic twist as the coronavirus pandemic sweeps the nation: The very workers tasked with treating those afflicted with the virus are losing work in droves. Emergency room visits are down. Non-urgent surgical procedures have largely been put on hold. Health care spending fell 18% in the first three months of the year. And 1.4 million health care workers lost their jobs in April, a sharp increase from the 42,000 reported in March, according to the Labor Department. Nearly 135,000 of the April losses were in hospitals.

Rozetta Ludwigsen, 64, works at a small hospital in Anacortes, Wash. She's gone from working a 40-hour week to only a few days a month.

"I never thought we'd be in this situation where there'd be no work for us," she said.

Before the pandemic, Ludwigsen was hoping to retire within the coming year. Now she may have to delay her plans for a year or longer.

In eastern Washington state, Shawn Reed, an ER nurse at MultiCare Valley Hospital, said she is sacrificing her own hours for people who need the money more.

"When I look at a nurse ... who's pregnant with her third child and I know she's going to need hours now, I am willing to fall on that sword," Reed said. "I can do it here and there, but I certainly can't do it long term."

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's over; those experiencing Covid no longer need to quarantine. Aren'cha glad you got the shot(s)?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cdc-s ... mpaign=850

FJB

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:47 am

Thought I'd post this up --- Can't remember the guy's name - the one who did the Ukraine reports.... talking about EXCESS deaths.... AND reduced birth rates...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G8Yc3ggwVwfY/

I'll add this one in here too.... talking about the vaxx..... has a couple of other vids thrown in too.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ymzZjnMpz32/

Apologies.... it goes far beyond the vaxx.

Trying to find the vid I saw that SHOWED that there is $2.3TRILLION into Health and Social Services for 'continued vaccinations' for next year.... I can't seem to find it....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 10316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 642, 643, 644, 645, 646, 647, 648 ... 688  Next