Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
1634780843695.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If anyone is currently infected & symptomatic, PLEASE get going on the FLCCC treatment protocols (medicine/vitamins/minerals/treatments). Your body is capable of amazing things when it has what it needs.

If you suspect you have been exposed, PLEASE get going on the FLCCC prophylactic protocols.

If you are not in the first 2 groups - whether you are jabbed or unjabbed - PLEASE get going on the FLCCC preventive protocols.

They really make a big difference.

And never underestimate the power of prayer. :thumbsup2:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Letter Made Public Today — NIH corrects untruthful assertions by NIH Director Collins and Director Fauci that NIH had not funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan. NIH states that EcoHealth Alliance violated Terms and Conditions of NIH grant AI110964.
The NIH received the relevant documents in 2018 and reviewed the documents in 2020 and again in 2021.
The NIH--specifically, Collins, Fauci, and Tabak--lied to Congress, lied to the press, and lied to the public. Knowingly. Willfully. Brazenly.
https://mobile.twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/ ... esearch%2F

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/n ... -research/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

‘It’s crap’: Victorian study claiming mandatory masks stopped second wave shredded by experts.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... de598f49ab

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Letter Made Public Today — NIH corrects untruthful assertions by NIH Director Collins and Director Fauci that NIH had not funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan. NIH states that EcoHealth Alliance violated Terms and Conditions of NIH grant AI110964.
The NIH received the relevant documents in 2018 and reviewed the documents in 2020 and again in 2021.
The NIH--specifically, Collins, Fauci, and Tabak--lied to Congress, lied to the press, and lied to the public. Knowingly. Willfully. Brazenly.
https://mobile.twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/ ... esearch%2F

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/n ... -research/

Bold face lying to Congress has been par for the course, without repercussions for 10 years now. At least, from what I've seen. Certainly I don't believe anything will come of it

Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

750 General Electric employees walk off job site.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/7 ... -job-site/

The companywide mandate at GE falls in line with the Biden administration’s executive order that requires all federal contractors to be vaccinated. “There’s going to be people out here who are vaccinated. It’s just, we feel like the government has no business coming into our place of work, threatening our employment, threatening our employer,” said Neil Slater, an employee who was protesting.

“It should be my choice and my choice only. Between me and my doctor,” said Lane Stott, another employee, of the vaccine. “I will lose my job if it comes to this, me taking this shot. Because I will not take it”.

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hornady joins team Biden: Sad day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thechrisbusk ... 4072399875

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liddlebit81 wrote:

Say it ain’t soooooo!!!!!!

Attachment:
A99E6AC1-BA6A-41CC-A102-A585D35ADA0A.jpeg

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, they have gov contracts.

Not even sure if the big .300 BLK DOD contract is listed on the $9 Million from last year.

https://govtribe.com/vendors/hornady-ma ... pany-58668

Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
If anyone is currently infected & symptomatic, PLEASE get going on the FLCCC treatment protocols (medicine/vitamins/minerals/treatments). Your body is capable of amazing things when it has what it needs.

If you suspect you have been exposed, PLEASE get going on the FLCCC prophylactic protocols.

If you are not in the first 2 groups - whether you are jabbed or unjabbed - PLEASE get going on the FLCCC preventive protocols.

They really make a big difference.

And never underestimate the power of prayer. :thumbsup2:

You are exactly right on all counts! Research their protocols now. Get the supplements and meds NOW before you need it. When you get sick, you will be in no position to research, make telemedicine appointments, order supplies, wait for delivery...

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

My whole family got slammed. Three out of four of us are high risk due to immunosuppressive Lyme. I hit us all with aggressive protocol from FLCCC, activated my prayer circles. My Lyme doctor contacted us daily, handled everything as outpatient. Two of us got monoclonal antibodies. We are now fine, out of quarantine, with strong natural immunity. I have NO doubt having all the meds on hand and treating immediately and aggressively made a much better outcome.

Interesting side note: Our cat is 5 years old, in house full time. She's never been sick. Now she has runny nose, sneezing, sleeping a little more. Just starting to get better. According to my research, cats can get Covid. Hmm...

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liddlebit81 wrote:

Should be "Whorenady ammo manufuckturer threatens to fire its unvaxxed workers"

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Covid vaccines will keep you from acquiring full immunity EVEN IF YOU ARE INFECTED AND RECOVER.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... u/comments

Quote:
Don’t take it from me, I don’t even get to tweet anymore.
Take it from a little place I call the British government. Which admitted today, in its newest vaccine surveillance report, that:
“N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.”
What’s this mean? Several things, all bad. We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).
What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.
This means vaccinated people will be far more vulnerable to mutations in the spike protein EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED AND RECOVERED ONCE (or more than once, probably).
It also means the virus is likely to select for mutations that go in exactly that direction, because those will essentially give it an enormous vulnerable population to infect. And it probably is still more evidence the vaccines may interfere with the development of robust long-term immunity post-infection.
Aside from that, everything is fine.

Color me surprised!
:popcorn:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't take Ivermectin: It's HORSE MEDICINE!!!

"Merck, the creator of Ivermectin, has developed a new therapeutic drug called Molnupiravir for treating covid. Molnupiravir was initially created to treat horses for Venezuelan equine encephalitis."

https://thebluestateconservative.com/20 ... orse-pill/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“Horse medicine” you said? :wink05:

Amish Covid — ‘No hospitalization, isolation or vaccines = herd immunity’
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/s ... ted-covid/

Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Probably 50+ people protesting infront of the Machinist Union building next to the main Boeing plant yesterday.

Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 543, 544, 545, 546, 547, 548, 549 ... 688  Next