Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
jackass wrote:
A rise of 40% in the deaths of 18 to 64 is quite extraordinary, what do you think? Regardless of the cause, do you think it would be worth investigating?

If there was a source to determine if there was a die off, do you think the insurance companies might be a good source? If not, where? (Since there might be payment involved with its necessary legal verification, this might be a good source)

Will the actuaries need to readjust their insurance tables and start raising rates?

Sure, but I think you should want something more than "a CEO of an insurance company said one day" to base any opinions or actions on. I worked for an insurance company and I wouldn't bet my CEO to tell me the great details on age group death rates, that's for actuaries to figure out and what was most important to him was how to sell more policies to people.

Can this guy release the number of insurance claims he had by age, sex, and gender over years vs. the number of policies he holds? Is this just for Indiana? What about the other states? Are other countries seeing this as well?

As far as we know we are just taking this guys 40% taking his word for it. He also has a vested interest in panicking you into buying insurance from him by exaggerating numbers you are in.

Not a really valid point of data, since young people generally don't have life insurance. It'd be like a woman in her 70's buying birth control.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:38 pm

Lots of companies offer life insurance equal to 1 year of your annual salary so it’s not like there’s some huge barrier to entry. It’s just part of your benefits package. Its also possible that the makeup of this company’s customer base is largely made up of older an demographic who arguably are more at risk for health issues. There’s just of information missing from the article, so we shouldn’t just take the title at face value.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
It's why Nancy Pelosi's husbands trades are 100% legal and Pfizer's claims about the product efficacy has to be taken at face value.

Yeah, and Diane Fienstein's husband. And her driver. We're in strong agreement.
We will see this year.

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... strictions

BORIS Johnson today announced Plan B WILL be completely scrapped from next Wednesday.

Hated vaccine passports will be dumped along with the guidance to work from home and requirement to wear face masks indoors.

The PM said: "The Cabinet concluded that because of the extraordinary booster campaign, together with the way the public have responded to the Plan B measures, we can return to Plan A in England, and allow Plan B regulations to expire."

As The Sun revealed earlier today, masks in classrooms will be dropped tomorrow and scrapped entirely in schools on January 26.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/1737303 ... trictions/

Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boris Johnson Stunner — Face masks no longer required in UK.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... red-in-uk/

Israel: ‘Vaccine Passports are no longer relevant’
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/s ... ine-chief/

Professor Cyrille Cohen is head of Immunology at Bar Ilan University and a senior member of the advisory committee for Vaccines for the Israeli Government.

Quote:
The Green Pass / vaccine passport concept is no longer relevant in the Omicron era and should be phased out (he expects it to be in short order in Israel)
He and his colleagues were surprised and disappointed that the vaccines did not prevent transmission, as they had originally hoped
The biggest mistake of the pandemic in Israel was closing schools and education – he apologised for that
Widespread infection is now an inevitable part of future immunity — otherwise known as herd immunity
Omicron has accelerated the pandemic into the endemic phase, in which Covid will be “like flu”

Meanwhile…

Starbucks reverses Vaccine Mandate for employees.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/s ... employees/

FJB is getting rid of hundreds of millions of useless N95 and PCR tests.

I GUESS, THIS IS THE END OF PLANDEMIC.

Even Fraduci says you have to be “beliver” to follow his shit.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/f ... of-a-cult/

It’s a cult.

Canadian Hitlerjugend.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/c ... accinated/

The preparation for the NWO is done.

Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He said, "...the vaccines did not prevent transmission, as they had originally hoped."

Umm... hoped? HOPED???

You power-hungry tyrants dictate mandatory gene therapy for people all across the globe. People are jailed, children taken away, jobs are lost, lives are lost. All this based on "hoping" it would work?!

It's one thing to say, "We hope this approach will help control the pandemic. We don't have the hard data or long term studies. Would you like to join us and take this investigational drug? You will be part of the clinical trials and help us learn how effective this approach is. " Then, your participation is voluntary.

But to do coerced injections of an investigational drug whose data is based on hope is criminal (Nuremberg) and unscientific.

Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

+1 ptmorgan. Well said

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PTmorgan wrote:
Umm... hoped? HOPED???

More than hope, the vaccines are tested and 95% effective at preventing you from getting it!!!

Heads NEED to roll over this, I mean that in the most literal 18th century way. We literally have big pharma lying to the public when their studies must have obviously shown contrary data.

It is disgusting how the people i know that have bitched about big pharma the most now pushing the vaccine. I wont say it doesnt help(not saying it does either) but it is obviously a money grab.

Follow the money, J+J got $10 a shot for the first 100,000,000 doses, and probably also r+d money then the boosters which rake in billions each

Last edited by shaggy on Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Since they can see they’re going to lose a lot in the mid-terms, they’re starting to incrementally release info on the lies they told, because they know that without the power, the truth will come out eventually…

Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Since they can see they’re going to lose a lot in the mid-terms, they’re starting to incrementally release info on the lies they told, because they know that without the power, the truth will come out eventually…

Unfortunately this comes back to the joke. "Do you want to see who loves you the most? Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour... Which one is happy to see you when you open it?"

We have too many people out there that will be wagging their tails when this is all done

Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
My theory is this plandemic will end later this summer and Brandon & Company will take a bow and win the Nobel Peace prize…

Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:01 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

zombie66 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
My theory is this plandemic will end later this summer and Brandon & Company will take a bow and win the Nobel Peace prize…

Or if all hell breaks loose with the narrative, then they will pivot and say how could Joe and the Hoe known how bad Trump messed up the vaccines making them not really ever work.... It will eternally be big Oranges fault....

Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

zombie66 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Yup, they NEED this thing to go away so it'll quit sucking up all the oxygen in the room and keeping the "J6 Reichstag Fire" narrative from having full desired effect before the election.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Or if all hell breaks loose with the narrative, then they will pivot and say how could Joe and the Hoe known how bad Trump messed up the vaccines making them not really ever work.... It will eternally be big Oranges fault....

I can see it now...

"Operation Warp Speed was a mistake and jeopardized the lives of millions of people. The long FDA approval process exists to keep people safe from rushed to market products that can negatively impact the health and safety of Americans."

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:14 am

Gman wrote:
olydemon wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

I can see it now...

"Operation Warp Speed was a mistake and jeopardized the lives of millions of people. The long FDA approval process exists to keep people safe from rushed to market products that can negatively impact the health and safety of Americans."

This is going to be interesting..... Trump had to have warp speed to stem the plandemic since the CDC/NIH/FDA took ANY early treatment options off the table ILLEGALLY --- 30+ year approved and generic HCQ and IVM with incredible safety profiles and reasonable/promising efficacy - something that has NEVER been done before - all under the guise of fake studies where they gave people 5-10X the 'standard' dose leading to deaths (Lancet). The only 'approved' treatment was/is remdesivir that had minimal efficacy and even less when given at later stages.

Trump laid the path for a vax with warp speed ---- efficacy and safety lies completely on the shoulders of big pharm and the FDA/CDC/NIH --- they approved EUA for the vax ---- a CHOICE of whether to take it. Its Biden that MANDATED an EUA vax under the false pretenses of one unobtanium vax (comirnaty) being approved that somehow meant all the others are magically approved too. Its Joe that has the burden for injuring and killing Americans..... and the corrupt FDA/CDC/NIH for not following their own policies or stopping it once it became obvious.

The (fake) media has already cleared Trump of any credit/responsibility for the vax when they ridiculed/discredited him for taking credit for the vax in all his speeches..... I'm certain they will seem to 'forget' that, but luckily all things live forever on the web. They will be screaming THEIR narrative loud and often when it happens.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 597, 598, 599, 600, 601, 602, 603 ... 688  Next