Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 NO $30 TABS! Because of Bob Ferguson 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
All the brainless idiots keep voting for the same people in office expecting it to get better. People keep complaining that the tabs are outrageous and yet this state is still run by democrats. Use this ammo folks, everytime your libtard coworker bitches and moans about their $500 tabs for their Prius ask them who they voted for in the last election, if they cast their ballots for Turd Fergeson and Kim Jong Inslee then tell them its their fault they pay so much in tabs and until they start voting for the other party they have no right to complain. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same a different result, the voters in Washington are insane.

FIFY

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:12 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
As long as your sole intent isn't to evade taxes, you're good.

Famous last words. I’m pretty sure that tax “evasion” is unlawful, regardless of your intent, sole or otherwise.

Here’s a video (by an attorney) regarding vehicle license “scams”. He talks specifically about insurance beginning at approx the 8:30 time mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebDF-C7GJec

Trusts can be a great thing, for certain specific circumstances. But they are not magic and they are generally not free.

Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

gunblaster wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Famous last words. I’m pretty sure that tax “evasion” is unlawful, regardless of your intent, sole or otherwise.

Here’s a video (by an attorney) regarding vehicle license “scams”. He talks specifically about insurance beginning at approx the 8:30 time mark.

Trusts can be a great thing, for certain specific circumstances. But they are not magic and they are generally not free.

Tell that to people with RV's that domicile in TX or South Dakota ;) They do so for advantages, including tax advantages. Tax evasion requires fraud, or illegal means.

Trusts, in WA, are as easy as drawing up the document, and getting it notarized...

As far as insurance, your trust needs to be on the insurance, but that's easy.

Again, talk to an attorney about your specific case.

I'm actually subscribed to Steve. Lots of really good info.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
gunblaster wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Tell that to people with RV's that domicile in TX or South Dakota ;) They do so for advantages, including tax advantages. Tax evasion requires fraud, or illegal means.

Trusts, in WA, are as easy as drawing up the document, and getting it notarized...

As far as insurance, your trust needs to be on the insurance, but that's easy.

Again, talk to an attorney about your specific case.

I'm actually subscribed to Steve. Lots of really good info.
All true

I wrote my NFA trust myself and had it notarized at the bank for free

Could easily do the same for vehicles. All my nephews live in Nebraska and I’d be happy to leave them my trucks when I pass. Makes more sense to register the trust there than here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:46 pm

I'm kind of glad rest of the state has to witness our corrupt court system and be damaged by it. Just imagine what you have to go through when you're trying to save your child in family Court. Absolute deranged decisions are made which endanger the children's lives and all kinds of people who claim to be good Americans and decent human beings sit by while children die and get abused year after year.
As long as the average fat lazy dumb slob can manage to hobble into Costco and fill their shopping cart full of cheap plastic products from China or massive amounts of food they don't give two shits about the rest of the world including kids being abused by the family court system.
I'm sitting here cheering on Bob Ferguson I hope he bends over more Washingtonians and drives it home even harder. Maybe this will wake people up to reform our corrupt court system.

Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

After college I ran AK plates for a few years here until a state trooper threatened me with a fine.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

just got my tab renewal notice
RTA tax is $448
if RTA tax is 1.1% of the vehicle's depreciated value, are you telling me that my 2016 Tahoe with over 100k miles on it is worth $44,800? you have got to be fucking kidding me
$536 total bill. fuck me runnin' :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My tabs expired in September. Fuck 'em.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

well... me driving for uber i have to have this shit renewed, otherwise no more uber-ing...
anyone know how to dispute the value of the car? KBB lists private party at 31K max. they're smocking some good shit valuing this car at almost 45K...

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:31 pm

movingviolation wrote:
RTA tax is $448
if RTA tax is 1.1% of the vehicle's depreciated value, are you telling me that my 2016 Tahoe with over 100k miles on it is worth $44,800? you have got to be fucking kidding me

Just register it to an adress out of the RTA area. I'v heard that works very well.

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
movingviolation wrote:
RTA tax is $448

Just register it to an adress out of the RTA area. I'v heard that works very well.

i'm gonna have a talk with my homeboy. looks like he's just outside this bs boundary :thumbsup2:

Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

movingviolation wrote:
anyone know how to dispute the value of the car?

:ROFLMAO:

Good luck with that.

movingviolation wrote:
KBB lists private party at 31K max. they're smocking some good shit valuing this car at almost 45K...

Well, that's a known issue. I don't remember the details, but they use a valuation method that overvalues your car, and that was one of the things that probably confused the hell out of all of us, and caused us to erroneously vote for I-976. :wink05:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
movingviolation wrote:
anyone know how to dispute the value of the car?

:ROFLMAO:

Good luck with that.

movingviolation wrote:
KBB lists private party at 31K max. they're smocking some good shit valuing this car at almost 45K...

Well, that's a known issue. I don't remember the details, but they use a valuation method that overvalues your car, and that was one of the things that probably confused the hell out of all of us, and caused us to erroneously vote for I-976. :wink05:

It's based off the MSRP, not actual market value. They depreciate the value a set amount each year.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

talked to my homie
did some clicking online

Bob can suck my Richard
Attachment:
FuckBob.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Good job brother. Refuse/resist.

Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8