Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 251  Next
 Seattle/Portland riot thread (formerly Riot in Seattle) 

movingviolation wrote:
dennydp wrote:
What makes anyone think they had a permit? Like they had one to take over capital hill? They don't obey the law

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

they didn't have no permit. WSP said they would close the I-5 for the safety of protesters "and motorists".
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/wsp-chief-addresses-nightly-protests-closing-i-5-seattle/SSND3LKHNFBLJJWFUSSFLDY2EY/

Quote:
“In this unique environment of prolonged and daily protests, our responsibility to keep people safe extends to those who might be endangered by protests on the roadways as well as those who peacefully use the freeway for making public statements,” the chief’s address continued. “Our response must remain flexible, and we clearly understand how maddening this inconvenience can be. But due to the extreme volatility of the current environment, the impact of the pandemic on our court and jail systems, and our iron-clad commitment to use force only when it is necessary, reasonable and proportionate to the situation, we are limited in our safe and appropriate response options.

“We need everyone’s assistance by extending to each other patience and grace as we all find the best ways to address these unprecedented challenges our country and state now face.”

Protest all you want. Step off the sidewalk and block traffic? You get arrested! This tragedy is on the Governor and WSP leadership.

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:

Protest all you want. Step off the sidewalk and block traffic? You get arrested! This tragedy is on the Governor and WSP leadership.

y u so raysiss? icon_eek

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:24 pm

movingviolation wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:

"'y u so raysiss?" icon_eek[/quote]

The right to peaceably assemble is in the first amendment. Civil disobedience is a Gandhi thing.

Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:
movingviolation wrote:
Bruce556 wrote:

"'y u so raysiss?" icon_eek

The right to peaceably assemble is in the first amendment. Civil disobedience is a Gandhi thing.[/quote]

You're showing your white privilege, you racist! ;)

Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For the past few nights there have been a group of about 20-40 people in downtown Olympia blocking off roads with lit dumpsters and debris. This group has gone around smashing windows and vandalizing businesses. 4 arrests have been made, none for vandalism. 3 for failure to disperse, and 1 for suspended drivers license. Word is that more is to come and in a larger scale. Law enforcement has done very little up till this point and things are starting to escalate. Last night's group moved from downtown to the west side of Olympia and started breaking out windows of Safeway and other local businesses in the area while there were people shopping inside. They are lucky nobody stated shooting back in self defense. I think if this continues it will only be a matter of time.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
For the past few nights there have been a group of about 20-40 people in downtown Olympia blocking off roads with lit dumpsters and debris. This group has gone around smashing windows and vandalizing businesses. 4 arrests have been made, none for vandalism. 3 for failure to disperse, and 1 for suspended drivers license. Word is that more is to come and in a larger scale. Law enforcement has done very little up till this point and things are starting to escalate. Last night's group moved from downtown to the west side of Olympia and started breaking out windows of Safeway and other local businesses in the area while there were people shopping inside. They are lucky nobody stated shooting back in self defense. I think if this continues it will only be a matter of time.

Whatever politicians and govt officials do, they do it on only one purpose.

Last edited by surevaliance on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
summer.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Isreali army uses a 10-22.
Just sayin'
https://youtu.be/SfAm7RzbZKA

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As noted by sureveilance above, another well spoken person in defense of our liberties.

Her videos on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPiJRr ... l_Q/videos

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

^^^Exactly this^^^^
They are being played and they do not even realize it but I do believe most will scatter like cockroaches when the shooting starts.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Attachment:
summer.JPG

This is what drugs (liberalism) will do to you, just say NO to drugs (liberalism)...?

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

^^^Exactly this^^^^
They are being played and they do not even realize it but I do believe most will scatter like cockroaches when the shooting starts.

But God help us if we point that out.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:

(free subscription)
https://www.theolympian.com/article244079537.html

Groups again swept through Olympia Tuesday evening and early Wednesday morning, leaving broken windows and other signs of vandalism in their wake.

Olympia Police arrested three people downtown Tuesday evening after a group reportedly vandalized businesses and threw bottles and rocks at passersby and police.

Later, in Wednesday’s early morning hours, a group broke over two dozen windows at a series of west side businesses, Olympia Police say, including one with workers inside.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

I'm not really attracted to black chicks, but she's kinda cute...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:16 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

I'm not really attracted to black chicks, but she's kinda cute...

Dude check out the gal On New Amsterdam...............SMOKING FREAKIN HOT.

My GF loves that show.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 251  Next