Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 251  Next
 Seattle/Portland riot thread (formerly Riot in Seattle) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1384118024421081090

Antifa members perform an After Action Review after a night of rioting.

How nice.

This comment is priceless!!!!

“ Schlitzenfürter
@mattschlitzer
·
Apr 19
Replying to
@MrAndyNgo
anQUEEFa
It's not just an idea. It's a vaginal fart.”

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
That's epic

Don't bring a fist to a frying pan fight

Lodge needs to start making a bayonet mount and /or picatinny rail adapter immediately!
Calphalon would be okay too.

Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.ptnewsnetwork.com/breaking-portland-antifa-straight-up-threaten-mayor-saying-next-time-blood-is-spilled-it-may-just-be-your-own/

Quote:
Portland “Antifa” straight up threaten Mayor saying next time blood is spilled “it may just be your own”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1387606923353198596

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:33 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

But... twitter will leave up those posts inciting violence? Nice.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
But... twitter will leave up those posts inciting violence? Nice.

I quoted a post exactly like that and got a 30 ban from FB. Because it was from a celebrity it was OK but not from me.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:09 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

That video obviously was made by the white supremes to make Antifa look bad.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

C'mon, man! Jamie Pedersen says they don't exist. Corn Pop told him so.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:

FBI needs to go.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:38 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:

Have you seen the followup?

https://thepostmillennial.com/journalis ... ed-wheeler

Quote:
The Portland Police Bureau with assistance from the FBI are investigating a video death threat made against Mayor Ted Wheeler by a self-described Antifa collective. The Post Millennial can report exclusively that a left-wing journalist is linked to the video.

The disturbing two-minute video was posted Wednesday night on Twitter by a newly created account named, “@knotathreat.” It was quickly shared and promoted among Portland’s Antifa and extremist far-left accounts. TPM is not posting the video because it includes a home address associated with Wheeler.

The account that uploaded the video Wednesday was created on the same day. Twitter user “@Hazeee1312” was the first person to follow the account and to share the video to Antifa networks. “1312” is the numeric coding for “ACAB” — all cops are bastards.

@Hazeee1312’s profile photo showed a person wearing the same stylized white mask as the person in the video threat. Within hours of sharing the video, @Hazeee1312 deleted his entire account, which was created back in 2013.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dumbass....

Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:21 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

MSM even on the Right side is sooooooo over doing it.

The tweet that Lebron did with the pic of the Cop saying "you're next" could be read more than one way.

But the Right has to go all LIBTARD and infer that he was threatening the life of the Cop.

Not that L.J. isnt a shit stirrer..but the R.W. Media doesn't have to go there.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

The tweet that Lebron did with the pic of the Cop saying "you're next" could be read more than one way.

But the Right has to go all LIBTARD and infer that he was threatening the life of the Cop.

Fucking Lebrun is the douche that said “I do my homework”. And then proceeds to not. He looked like a fool, which is nice

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Arisaka wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Fucking Lebrun is the douche that said “I do my homework”. And then proceeds to not. He looked like a fool, which is nice

And where do these double digit IQ 'Lawyers' for the victims come from.

Jeeze, I'd have issue with a Lawyer that has no grasp of the English Language.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

An OR state legislator is being charged with 2 crimes for "letting people into the state capitol" during the new year protests. Meanwhile prosecution rates for the almost daily rioting and arson in Portland is still near 0%.

This two tiered legal system is bullshit.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat May 01, 2021 12:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 251  Next