Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:18 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 251  Next
 Seattle/Portland riot thread (formerly Riot in Seattle) 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Seems like an antifa music festival down there. Where’s the chaos?!

Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think they were hoping more of the patriots types from Wednesday would show up. But I think there wasn’t much of a turnout today. Maybe tomorrow?

Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:03 pm

I know this isn't Seattle or Portland, but look whats happening in NYC....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... gd3Y8_vEcY

NO media coverage - NO protest from the left.... What would they do if they were Trump supporters?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:46 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I know this isn't Seattle or Portland, but look whats happening in NYC....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... gd3Y8_vEcY

NO media coverage - NO protest from the left.... What would they do if they were Trump supporters?

Bunch more here too..

https://twitter.com/PoAmBrotherhood

Saw this happen earlier. The police did nothing to protect the woman filming. I have no idea what group she is from or what she stands for, but this is crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZWjDDRRfPE

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Interesting video from the air over the protest in December where someone was shot. I kept waiting for the "Clear to engage" warning but it never came....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cafAyQXjFOQ

Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
Interesting video from the air over the protest in December where someone was shot. I kept waiting for the "Clear to engage" warning but it never came....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cafAyQXjFOQ
That’s from the state patrol aircraft. I’m surprised they released that

Fun fact. I’m somewhere in that video.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:28 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

NotAMerc wrote:
olydemon wrote:

That’s from the state patrol aircraft. I’m surprised they released that

I looked at the guys page and he had a bunch of FOIA videos from various protests on his page.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:02 am
Profile WWW

We are next...

https://redoubtnews.com/2021/01/oregon- ... -citizens/

Oregon HB 2238: Taking What They Want From Citizen

The bill will expand the Governor’s powers whenever she decides to declare an emergency.

1) Control, restrict and regulate by rationing, freezing, use of quotas, prohibitions on shipments, price fixing, allocation or other means, the use, sale or distribution of food, feed, fuel, clothing and other commodities, materials, goods and services;

2) Prescribe and direct activities in connection with use, conservation, salvage and prevention of waste of materials, services and facilities, including, but not limited to, production, transportation, power and communication facilities training, and supply of labor, utilization of industrial plants, health and medical care, nutrition, housing, rehabilitation, education, welfare, child care, recreation, consumer protection and other essential civil needs; and

3) Take any other action, including through the seizure, use or possession of any real or personal property…”

It also allows for the state to take what it wants without compensation, unless the owner of the property (either real or personal) can prove they are entitled to compensation.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:

This could be a fun game. I’m figuring Easy Access, close enough to observe what’s going on, without being close enough to be misidentified as a participant, close to cover and an easy egress route...

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SurfPerch wrote:
We are next...

https://redoubtnews.com/2021/01/oregon- ... -citizens/

Oregon HB 2238: Taking What They Want From Citizen

The bill will expand the Governor’s powers whenever she decides to declare an emergency.

1) Control, restrict and regulate by rationing, freezing, use of quotas, prohibitions on shipments, price fixing, allocation or other means, the use, sale or distribution of food, feed, fuel, clothing and other commodities, materials, goods and services;

2) Prescribe and direct activities in connection with use, conservation, salvage and prevention of waste of materials, services and facilities, including, but not limited to, production, transportation, power and communication facilities training, and supply of labor, utilization of industrial plants, health and medical care, nutrition, housing, rehabilitation, education, welfare, child care, recreation, consumer protection and other essential civil needs; and

3) Take any other action, including through the seizure, use or possession of any real or personal property…”

It also allows for the state to take what it wants without compensation, unless the owner of the property (either real or personal) can prove they are entitled to compensation.

How is this any different from the emergency powers given to Washington's Governors a couple of years ago?

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:03 am

danoh wrote:

How is this any different from the emergency powers given to Washington's Governors a couple of years ago?

No idea. Missed that. Perhaps we're ahead of OR already...:)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SurfPerch wrote:
danoh wrote:

No idea. Missed that. Perhaps we're ahead of OR already...:)
There is a bill in now to impose strict limits on our governor's powers, HB1020.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.ptnewsnetwork.com/traffic-a ... n-seattle/

Protesters blocking I5...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If a few more of those assholes would get run over they’d probably think twice about doing that

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
https://www.ptnewsnetwork.com/traffic-alert-protesters-block-interstate-5-in-seattle/

Protesters blocking I5...

I guess we're back to normal.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219 ... 251  Next