Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

The WaGuns AR-15 Raffle -- Winners posted in OP!

Sun May 31, 2020 4:37 pm

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Through the generous donations of members and businesses that support WaGuns.org we have been able to a complete a really nice AR-15 assembled from donated parts! For a $5 entry you could win this rifle built with well over $1000 in parts! Remember you're not only entering for the chance to win a prize, you're also helping to support WaGuns.org with your donations!

How to enter:
Each raffle entry costs $5. You can enter by clicking on the big yellow raffle ticket above. Enter as many times as you like in multiples of $5 and post a reply in the raffle thread with "In" and the # of entries you purchased. The more entries you purchase, the better your chance of winning! Also, members who have never donated to WaGuns before will gain "Site Supporter" status!

Drawing date & process
The contest will run through Independence Day :flag: and will end on July 6th, when we will randomize the list of entrants 7 times. The top names on the list will be our winners! The first place winner will have first choice of prize, then second winner and so on until the prize pool is exhausted. As usual I'll let the Admins handle the drawing process so that I remain impartial.

Rules & fine print
-The winner will need to complete the transfer at either Black Hammer Arms in Tacoma, who has generously donated a free transfer.
-The winner may opt to use a different FFL but they will be responsible for paying any associated transfer and/or shipping fees
-The winner needs to pay $1 for the firearm to the FFL. You are entering a raffle to win a chance to buy the WaGuns AR-15 for $1.
-This contest is open to all WaGuns members, including moderators and administrators.
-In the event that the winner is not located in WA, the winner will be responsible for paying any shipping fees to have the rifle sent to their preferred local FFL.
-We may modify this post to add more prizes, clarify or modify the rules, or extend the time if warranted.

Claimed by funugy Grand Prize: The WaGuns AR-- Generously donated by the WaGuns membership

Spoiler: show
Built on a SOTA arms billet lower, the WaGuns AR chambered in 5.56x45 was assembled from many high quality parts including a Geisselle SSA-E trigger, Aero upper receiver and LPK, Strike industries extended charging latch, Fortis RED muzzle brake, Combat Armory BCG, Millett DMS-1 1-4x24 scope and many more! Complete parts list and details on the build here: /viewtopic.php?f=33&t=109716

The grand prize also includes:

-Magpul D60 drum mag
-2 Hexmag 30rd mags
-1 OK industries 30rd mag
-1 Magpul pmag30 Gen2
-1 Troy industries Battlemag
-160 rounds of Independence 55gr 5.56x45 ammo

A huge thank you to all of you who donated parts to make this build possible! In no particular order:
usrifle, jeffbur, Massivedesign, db-elwood, RocketScott, MadPick, O_Kellogg, olydemon, Isildur, zombie66, das_napeth and Pvanderzee

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Claimed by NotAMerc Second Prize 2lbs of Centerfire Roast WaGuns coffee -- Generously donated by milowebailey!

Claimed by mmalleck Third prize a gorgeous one of a kind handmade knife -- Generously donated by usrifle!
Image Image Image

Claimed by hillyard & Barfly JrFourth & Fifth prize Roll of 20 2nd amendment copper 1oz coins -- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Claimed by Chains Sixth prize Shooting rests matched pair -- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Claimed by Frank James Seventh prize 109 Rounds 762x54R Surplus Ball (2 packs of 12 each 46gr training, 3 packs of very hard to find 182gr, 2 packs of 146gr Ball) -- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Claimed by Spokepoker Eighth prize 100 rounds Chemnitzer Sportwaffen 762x51 146gr FMJ (5 boxes of 20) -- Generously donated by Col_Temp

Claimed by Alpine Ninth prize is a $100 gift certificate for El Gaucho and Aqua by El Gaucho restaurants -- Generously donated by 45acp

Claimed by tdow Tenth prize is a complete lower with option for cerakoting -- Generously donated by Dreadi @ Black Hammer Arms

Description given by Black Hammer Arms:

"This SOTA lower was purchased in the group buy and the owner was having trouble with the trigger not resetting. He took it to another smith and was told that the hammer pin holes were out of spec and he sent it back to SOTA. They said it was working properly. He was no longer interested in owning and returned it to me stating I was free to donate to the WAGUNS raffle. So here it is currently in Magpul Stealth Grey. The installed trigger came from SOTA and I installed a new Aero Precision lower parts kit. The anti-rotation pins, and end plate, pistol grip and adjustable stock, spring, receiver, extension and buffer all came from my personal parts bin. The lucky winner can opt to have the receiver, pistol grip, pin covers and and end plate coated to match at no cost for any color that I have in stock at that time.

I shot one PMag of IMI with it using a factory BCM upper and it didn't have any problems."

Claimed by Jagerbummer35 & Oldkim Eleventh and Twelfth prize is 2 custom printed t-shirts each (details here: https://waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=95325) -- Generously donated by Tincanbandit

Some examples:
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Thirteenth prize is 24 chemlight glow sticks -- Generously donated by Chip

Also a big thank you to Hyperion Precision http://hyperionprecision.com/ for donating the logo engraving on the lower! If you guys need NFA engraving, want to add text or graphics to your favorite firearm or mags, want custom pattern laser stippling on your polymer pistol frames, or for any other engraving work make sure to contact Hyperion Precision. Trevor does really great work, and is fast and professional! Contact him on his website or by emailing contact@hyperionprecision.com

If you have any items you'd like to donate as runner up prizes please contact Sinus211 via PM /memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1631

Re: The WaGuns AR-15 Raffle!!! --$5 Entries--

Sun May 31, 2020 4:37 pm

List of Entrants:

Jukkou - 6
Usrifle - 12
NotAMerc - 5
Pablo - 10
chasin Tail- 5
BadKarma - 32
BoydK425 - 5 (new site supporter)
Traut - 11
codfather - 5
CMPattison - 6
ballard00 - 10
Pvanderzee - 16
Jagerbomber - 18
Dreadi - 5
Barfly Jr - 11
das_napeth - 6
O_Kellogg - 10
Chip - 6
alpine - 5
justincredible - 5
db-elwood - 13
jackass - 6
stompah- 5
RockHopper - 5
Oxblood - 5 (new site supporter)
chandlor.randall - 10
Zombie66 - 6
dennydp - 15
cdoniguian - 10
milowebailey - 20
Mange - 5 (new site supporter)
cramer - 5
TINCANBANDIT - 5
OhShoot! - 6
Rottenryan - 10
joephizzle - 20 (new site supporter)
L_O_G - 16
Goober2017 - 5 (new site supporter)
wilmermj - 16
FrankJames - 12
cootduster - 22
OldsRocket442 - 17
DDrugge - 17 (new site supporter)
hkw84 - 5
Peckerinak - 8
Jeff in Ferndale WA - 5 (new site supporter)
45acp - 8
hillyard - 10
Lostboy - 5
laneends - 51
tydawg - 5 (new site supporter)
Firedawg - 5 (new site supporter)
Col_Temp - 22
dimwit13 - 20
Spokepoker - 21 (new site supporter)
Chich627 - 5
funugy - 51
Chains - 6
ZCDC - 10 (new site supporter)
Tdow - 10 (new site supporter)
Davidsonmd - 10 (new site supporter)
mstrpo - 5
DM47 - 5
PTmorgan - 4
Mr. Q - 5
Dewzuki - 1 (new site supporter)
san - 5
mmalleck - 5
barbikes - 10
Madpick - 5
olydemon- 5
oldkim - 20
Rod79 - 4
Guys it is really important to post in the thread with the number of entries you've purchased! I just went back and cross referenced receipts with the claimed entries and Tdow and ZCDC, a total of 20 entries ($100), were not included because they didn't post in the thread.

Please don't let your entries get missed because you didn't post in the thread!

Sun May 31, 2020 4:41 pm

Mike was very nice in his "thank you" statement . . . but the BIGGEST thank-you goes to Mike himself. He masterminded this, collected the parts, assembled everything and has done 99% of the work on this project.

Thank you, Sinus211, for the support! :4couple: :wagwoot: :cheers2:

Sun May 31, 2020 4:44 pm

:Init: :plusone:

Sun May 31, 2020 5:01 pm

IN with 5 entries. :wagwoot:

Sun May 31, 2020 5:06 pm

In it!x2

Sun May 31, 2020 5:19 pm

Pablo In 10X

1) Get that mod to learn how to post pics as jpg's. Can't see his pictures
2) Looks like email notifications are messed up again

Sun May 31, 2020 5:36 pm

MadPick wrote:Mike was very nice in his "thank you" statement . . . but the BIGGEST thank-you goes to Mike himself. He masterminded this, collected the parts, assembled everything and has done 99% of the work on this project.

Hear hear!!

Thanks Mike!! :bow: :cheers2: :wagwoot:

Sun May 31, 2020 6:04 pm

O_Kellogg wrote:
MadPick wrote:Mike was very nice in his "thank you" statement . . . but the BIGGEST thank-you goes to Mike himself. He masterminded this, collected the parts, assembled everything and has done 99% of the work on this project.

Hear hear!!

Thanks Mike!! :bow: :cheers2: :wagwoot:

Thank you!

If a bunch of you guys can’t see the pics please let me know and I’ll find a different host to link them from. If it’s just Pablo, then you know, to hell with Pablo! :bigsmile: :wink05:

Sun May 31, 2020 6:28 pm

In

X2 entries

Sun May 31, 2020 6:30 pm

Pretty sure anyone with Firefox can't see the pictures.

Sun May 31, 2020 6:34 pm

I'm using firefox. Pics come through fine.

Sun May 31, 2020 6:43 pm

jukk0u wrote:I'm using firefox. Pics come through fine.

Then I got no idea. Mine just say "Image" and nothing I can do about it. Sucks.

Sun May 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Pablo wrote:Pretty sure anyone with Firefox can't see the pictures.

I'm on Firefox. Have you had your prescription checked lately? You know, given the other issues you've encountered with your advancing age... :bigsmile:

Sun May 31, 2020 7:29 pm

OP edited with pics posted using postimg. Is this better for everyone? Pablo can u see me meow?
Post a reply