Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:05 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 103  Next
 Lord Inslee Decrees Face Masks Mandatory State Wide 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I went to Qdoba once things started opening back up. The kid behind the counter asked me if I had a mask. I did not. He told me that I had to leave and order for pickup through the app. It was company policy. I said “even if I have asthma?” (which I do have very mild). He said that I had to leave and my only option is to order via the app.

Last time I tried that, they made it wrong. So no, I’m not ordering with your app.

Guess I won’t be going there again. I’ll miss the queso...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Because wearing a mask is so difficult? Sheesh. Don't come crying when y'all get sick.

Divided we fall.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:17 pm

OhShoot! wrote:
Because wearing a mask is so difficult? Sheesh. Don't come crying when y'all get sick.

It is. Hell I didnt wear a mask when I was sanding primer in a body shop. I'd get hot and sneeze like crazy. Now with allergies my lungs dont feel like they are working very efficiently, so yeah I'm not wearing a mask. I dont care if I get the virus, I'm not fearful of it.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:

Tell that to CNN.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/cnn-repor ... a-was-off/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:

Sorry I don't comply with BS orders from wannabe dictators

Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What about not wearing one as a protest itself? If being forced to wear one wouldn't that violate 1st Amendment rights?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:

That just it, most aren't getting sick. Even less are dying. Most of the face covering I've seen in public ain't worth crap anyway. Even if you get sick, there's a 98+% chance you'll recover. More likely to die hanging out in the CHOP than from COVID. Prove me wrong.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sparky D wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
vic_b wrote:
cmica wrote:
Sparky D wrote:
Anyone know where we can do a group buy for something like this?

Attachment:
Inslee Mask.jpg

:Init:

I'm in too. In fact, I'll take a dozen.

kind of a pussy way to do it, why not skip the mask and get a shirt that says fuck Inslee?? It's like your saying I am too big of a pussy to violate the order, but I will voice my opinion, while complying with an unjust, unconstitutional law

Maybe, but I wear a mask anyway. I don't need a law to tell me to do it.

With a potential kidney transplant in a couple months, I'm NOT willing to take a chance on getting the virus, regardless of the "severity" or "spread" of the virus.
As someone with multiple "High Risk" medical conditions, I'll take any and all precautions, regardless of the percentage of effectiveness. If I catch the virus, it's likely I will not survive, so I self isolate as much as I can and take precautions when I can't.

If that makes me a "pussy" in your mind, that's for you to deal with. I really don't give a shit.

You should probably wear a mask all the time then, kungflu or no kungflu

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:55 pm
Profile WWW

So far, I have seen Facebook posts from City of Edmonds, Thurston County Sheriff's Office, Lewis County Sheriff, City of Tukwila, City of Orting and the North Central Washington Law Enforcement Leadership Group (Douglas, Chelan and Okanogan Sheriff departments and Wenatchee and East Wentachee PD's) saying that there will be no enforcement of this illegal order.

The releases from Tukwila and Orting were both basically "fuck you Jay".

Last edited by Beretta Dave on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:

I don't fear a sickness with a 99.9999999% survival rate and I don't care for their bullshit excuses for destroying and economy and telling me they will put ME in jail but NOT those burning and looting

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I was gonna post this in meme thread.....

but better left here.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

chandlor.randall wrote:
That just it, most aren't getting sick. Even less are dying. Most of the face covering I've seen in public ain't worth crap anyway. Even if you get sick, there's a 98+% chance you'll recover. More likely to die hanging out in the CHOP than from COVID. Prove me wrong.

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
I don't fear a sickness with a 99.9999999% survival rate and I don't care for their bullshit excuses for destroying and economy and telling me they will put ME in jail but NOT those burning and looting

:yes: & :yes:

There are two paths to herd immunity. Either the majority get vaccinated or catch the virus and gain immunity naturally. That's it, plain and simple

Hiding behind masks isn't going to make it go away. By not wearing a mask I'm actually taking one for the team. I'm speculating that if I do get it I'll be in the 98+% that recover and can no longer infect others

How do I not infect others while not showing symptoms? Easy, I don't breath on people and get in their space (good habit to have anyway). Simply breathing through your nose (like you should be doing already) will reduce the transmission significantly

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Heard on the radio the punishment can be $1000 and year in jail for non compliance???

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Heard on the radio the punishment can be $1000 and year in jail for non compliance???
Technically misdemeanors can be 364 days in jail, but the chances of any charges for this are slim, much less for jail time.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

There are so many loopholes in the WA DoH order (20-03) that the order is largely unenforceable on it's face.

As with a lot of laws, the enforcement will not come from Uncle Sam trying to shove his giant cock of legality down your throat, it will come from the populace being too scared or too convinced of it's legitimacy to do otherwise, and compelling others to obey with the usual methods. Everything from family members encouraging mask wearing, to "friends" and colleagues belittling others who ignore the order, to businesses refusing customers or firing employees for failing to comply.

To all those that say they won't comply, though, I just want to ask a question that's worth some thought. Are you not complying because you don't think wearing a mask will be effective, or because you think Inslee shouldn't be able to issue these kinds of orders in the first place? Combination of the two? Some other reason? Not suggesting any answer is wrong, I've just seen some folks confusing some of these issues.

Personally, wearing a mask makes my nose run. A lot. If my nose runs, I have to wipe or blow it often. That means face touching. Whatever benefit I or the public gleaned from my wearing a mask probably got flushed down the toilet because of the increase in how often I have to touch my face during or after use. So whenever possible, I will not be wearing a mask, at least not for extended periods of time. The stretchy face shields like the SACompany ones reduce the nose-runniness, but they also wouldn't protect me or others from sawdust, let alone a microscopic organism.

Oh, and N95's catch and hold the smell of my breath, and I've come to associate the smell that results from my breath and the mask material with dead people. It's not cool.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 103  Next