Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 103  Next
 Lord Inslee Decrees Face Masks Mandatory State Wide 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
I think as states reopen, there will be increasing pressure to open closed states.

In the mean time DO NOT WEAR A MASK IN PUBLIC.

Peaceful disobedience.

Yes!
:bow:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
I think as states reopen, there will be increasing pressure to open closed states.

In the mean time DO NOT WEAR A MASK IN PUBLIC.

Peaceful disobedience.

I will not wear one in public, if I do wear a mask to enter a store it doesn't cover my nose. If anyone asks me to cover my nose I reply ,NO, if they persist I say "FUKK OFF"!!! :thumbsup2:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:13 am

All those stores will probably just refuse you service.

I mean you can get over the government telling you to wear a seat belt I'm guessing you could wear a mask for the public good and it wouldn't be that big of a deal

I don't understand why folks want to make such a massive deal out of covering up for a bit to help get this under control

Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
I don't understand why folks want to make such a massive deal out of covering up for a bit to help get this under control

Because it’s the American Freedom, the thing not everyone can handle.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah... nothing says you can't be told what to do like doing what you're told to do in a manner that only technically meets the requirements.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:

Judging by all the people I see walking around in stores without masks on, no, they won't. Some will, but not all. There may be rules in place, but the stores still need your money.

derrickito wrote:
I mean you can get over the government telling you to wear a seat belt I'm guessing you could wear a mask for the public good and it wouldn't be that big of a deal

You're looking at the mask requirements as an individual item. You're thinking too shallow. Were it ONLY the masks, there wouldn't be as much of a buzz about it. But it isn't just the masks. The mask requirements are just the cherry on top, with the rest of the cake being the massive government intervention into the private lives of Americans, in the form of mandatory business closures, event cancellations and travel restrictions.

Tell Joe down the street to wear a mask because there's a bad bug going around, and he might begrudgingly comply.

Now tell him that he must wear a mask wherever he goes, under threat of law, after you've forced him out of a job because the business has closed permanently from lack of revenue, refused to let him take his family out for dinner because you've closed all the restaurants, and cancelled his dead cousin's funeral because of a bug that hasn't infected anybody he knows, then have a bunch of overzealous Karen's yell obscenities and character attacks at him when he doesn't want to wear the mask, and you're going to get a very different response from Joe.

I've changed the name, but Joe actually exists.

So, yes, some people are not feeling terribly cooperative.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:

I just got a haircut and nobody was wearing a mask barber included and the barber was the owner.....our company don't wear mask's either.....so yes there are people and stores that will not enforce. You have a choice as an American....if you don't like people not wearing mask's don't do business there

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not the only one here that has been in the military. None of the protocols for Nuclear, Biological, Chemical (NBC) contamination are met. If you wear a expendable item that has been used and possibly decontaminated, you need to properly dispose and decontaminate yourself. In addition, the protective gear that is being worn is either for (1) minimizing spread of viruses (and that's a way big maybe given the size of viruses) or (2) minimizing your exposure, e.g. N95 (and that's not 100%). For a pathogen whose symptoms are vague, diagnosis is open to interpretation, and tests that provide way too many false positives.

If people were serious about wearing PPE, they would wear it properly and dispose of it after wearing.

Wearing it with your nose protruding is cheating; why not wear it at all?

This for a virus you may not know you are carrying, that is less than 1% chance (and that's a stretch) of dying, with preconditions and age as the main contributors of death.

We're way in the stay of herd immunity and to top it off, cloth masks are not effective, would you wear NBC equipment that was cloth? Why not?

I was snookered when I saw the Chinese videos and I overreacted but people on this board said LOOK AT THE NUMBERS. I WAS WRONG. It's not so bad.

After a while there's nothing you can do, it's spread and we've all been exposed. Take supplements, do some exercise, pray, cause some day you will die.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:52 am

Been a while since I posted these from the WSDH. None of the percentages have changed a single percent in 8 months of this BS. That’s before and after face diapers and social distancing. See how that works (20yo and under - zero deaths).

Figures don’t lie (but the liberal media sure the F does). I’ve seen the same percentage pattern for OR and CA. Unless the Washington State Department of Health is lying, I’m not buying any more Chinese made masks (that come with a disclaimer these will not protect you from viruses). icon_eek

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
-Benjamin Franklin

Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Those numbers don't impress me.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And, still no figures yet on how many of those recorded COVID deaths also had causes of death listed such as gunshot wound to the head, fiery vehicle entrapment, drowning, etc.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Guns4Liberty wrote:
And, still no figures yet on how many of those recorded COVID deaths also had causes of death listed such as gunshot wound to the head, fiery vehicle entrapment, drowning, etc.

First thing done (& probably last) when someone dies is a Nasal Swab.

“Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
-Benjamin Franklin

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:

Just two weeks right bruh ?? :bonghit:

Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:39 pm

have we flatted the curve yet? its been how many months since they said 2 weeks?

Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:40 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

derrickito wrote:

l

Stores and Places of business fear repercussions from a Karen Report with temp shut down and subsequent fine.

They're not controlling the population.

Its a MONEY thing....and the fucker has most operations running at 50%

Ever run a business?

He sure the fuck hasnt.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 103  Next