Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 St. Louis Couple's Home Beset By BLM Mob 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
"St. Louis Prosecutor Will Investigate Couple Who Pointed Guns at Protesters Outside Home"

https://people.com/crime/st-louis-prose ... rotesters/

Circuit Attorney Kimberly M. Gardner wrote:
We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated. My office is currently working with the public and police to investigate the events. Make no mistake: We will not tolerate the use of force against those exercising their First Amendment rights, and will use the full power of Missouri law to hold people accountable.

Right. But are you investigating anybody for the trespassing? For damaging the gate? Or are you just selectively enforcing laws based on the politics involved?

Methinks we all know the answer to that.

posturing and virtue signaling....these people are lawyers...you don't take lawyers to court on bullshit charges...

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/horri ... ocid=ientp

"Residents of an adjoining gated neighborhood say the couple doesn’t represent the area."
This couple should've just let the mobs destroy the whole neighborhood, so these "residents" can be happy.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/horrific-dozens-of-neighbors-sign-letter-calling-out-st-louis-gun-couple/ar-BB16gxF4?ocid=ientp

"Residents of an adjoining gated neighborhood say the couple doesn’t represent the area."
This couple should've just let the mobs destroy the whole neighborhood, so these "residents" can be happy.

They're clutching their pearls hoping the mob doesn't return

Like when your buddy gets tossed from a bar... "I'm not with them"

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:42 pm

Jukk, she is not welcomed in Jukk0u-Land. It's no wonder the dude is pissed off, he's gotta wake up to that every morning. Only bill clinton has it worse. Or maybe his son in law.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tod wrote:
Jukk, she is not welcomed in Jukk0u-Land. It's no wonder the dude is pissed off, he's gotta wake up to that every morning. Only bill clinton has it worse. Or maybe his son in law.

It's okay for him, Tod; he dries his tears on his Hermes silk pajamas and blows his nose on $100 bills.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

.....and the downward spiral continues. It appears warrants have been served to the St. Louis couple and their tools of freedom seized.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1281778799970058240

Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

db-elwood wrote:
.....and the downward spiral continues. It appears warrants have been served to the St. Louis couple and their tools of freedom seized.

WTF is going on in this nation???

Rifle armed BLM members literally marching in the streets and elsewhere seizing government land and establishing walled borders with barricades and armed men with rifles, firebombing police cars, making anti-white racial threats, other members of the Dem party essentially making treasonous antisemetic or violent speech - that's apparently okay.

Two homeowners stand outside their home on their property which was beseiged by violent mob, and the homeowners are served a warrant and weapons seized...

Every day I feel like we are in some caricature of reality. Someone hit the damn reset button on 2020 because there's a glitch and we need a patch for the system...

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What's up is down, what's right is wrong, and what's wrong is right. Welcome to bizzarro world.

When enough people are fed up with this insanity, I expect a whole lot of backlash. The pendulum will swing back with a vengeance.

I wish technology solved people issues. It seems to just reveal them.

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:20 pm

What in the heck are they charged with, or what was the reason?

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
What in the heck are they charged with, or what was the reason?

Why? They came out of their Home with Firearms and pointed them at the mob who just broke through the gate and were marching down the Street. (seems reasonable, but not in these times)
They never should have gone outside with the Guns, that was mistake number one.
I get it, but don't be stupid. At that point they are the threat since those "peaceful" Protestors aren't threatening them in their Home and now look at this shitshow.

If BLM marches in my hood am i going to walk outside with an AR-15? Hell no, i don't want to be the next "Ken"
Try and get into my House? No Fuck's given.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:54 pm

All I've been able to dig up is they're calling the display of the weapons "a violent assault", which is completely retarded.

I don't see how any such charge will stick. There was a very real threat THEY were responding to, massive disparity of force with those yahoos.

It's grandstanding.

Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
db-elwood wrote:

WTF is going on in this nation???

Rifle armed BLM members literally marching in the streets and elsewhere seizing government land and establishing walled borders with barricades and armed men with rifles, firebombing police cars, making anti-white racial threats, other members of the Dem party essentially making treasonous antisemetic or violent speech - that's apparently okay.

Two homeowners stand outside their home on their property which was beseiged by violent mob, and the homeowners are served a warrant and weapons seized...

Every day I feel like we are in some caricature of reality. Someone hit the damn reset button on 2020 because there's a glitch and we need a patch for the system...

and... who is enforcing the warrant?

Er hat nur Befehle befolgt.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
If BLM marches in my hood am i going to walk outside with an AR-15? Hell no

I have a chair next to my front door. I'd take a seat there with the rifle leaning against the wall.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I see this couple as a perfect example of how to break everyone of Jeff Cooper’s four basic firearm safety rules.

Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BuT lEoS wIlL rEfUsE tO folLoW uNlAfUl OrDeRs.

They went through with it to the T and so will any and all cops in the more conservative areas.

Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next