Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some potentially huge issues for the FBI if this is accurate. Although they did the same to Rudy Giuliani when they raided him and nothing happened so...

FBI seizes privileged Trump records during raid; DOJ opposes request for independent review: sources

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-se ... ew-sources

Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:05 pm

danoh wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
danoh wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
Trump's team has had a copy of the warrant all this time. I find it odd they would ask for the DOJ to release the details, but apparently the DOJ is in the process of doing just that.

At the end of the day, if Trump had classified documents that should have been returned when his term ended, then he is breaking the law.

If Trump declassified all the documents in question before leaving office, he definitely shot himself in the foot by not documenting it. He no longer had the authority once his term ended. Also, there are some type of documents that cannot be declassified by the President, particularly Top Secret classified documents relating to our Nuclear Arms. If he is in possession of these types of documents, I don't see a lot of wiggle room for him.

Feels like they are picking on Trump? Probably because they are. Too many people don't like him, and he insists on playing by his own rules, even if they are illegal, which is why he find himself in needless drama like this or pleading the 5th all day in dispositions. If he would only get out of his own way half the time....

EDIT: BTW, the fact that Trump's team immediately started planting seeds of the FBI "planting evidence" is not a good look for Trump. Trump is saying he has nothing to hide out of one side of his mouth, but seems to be confirming the FBI may have found something incriminating out of the other. At least, that is the way I see it. Opposing views will disagree.

Meanwhile the Obamamintation has admitted that he has in his possession over 30 million documents that belongs in the national archives. He has promised to digitize them and give them to the National Archives. Nothing as happened since. Wanna bet a good portion of them are classified? Has ANYONE gone after him??????????????? Crickets..............

The national archives issued a statement this is false. It's either ignorance or a lie by the Trump team. The national archives has made it clear that the government is in possession of those documents until the Obama foundation can finish digitizing them for public consumption.

https://www.axios.com/2022/08/12/nation ... -documents

Interesting. Following your link, and clicking on the links provided in the websites article only points to an article that was posted/printed in 2017. Ditto with the Washington Times/Post. Linked to that same 2017 article. Was not able to find a "recent statement" issued by the National Archives. I also spent a fair amount of time on https://www.archives.gov/ trying to find a recent statement issued by them. I guess I'm too stupid to negotiate that website. So I continue to be not convinced by the article on Axios and the Washington Times/Post. (I included "Times/Post" because I hit a paywall, and was unable to go back to the exact page that I read it from originally.)

Here, I'll help:
https://www.archives.gov/press/press-re ... 2/nr22-001

Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
"The rebels are coming! The rebels are coming! Give up your arms!!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11110923/Trump-FBI-raid-department-homeland-security-bulletin.html

Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DM47 wrote:

As I said 2 years ago when I started this thread....

No one trusts the other side to do the right thing.

Any accusation levied by either side will be dismissed as propaganda and/or lies, regardless of the veracity of its claims.

Evidence found to implicate Biden is dismissed as 'Russian collusion' or 'Russian disinformation', even after being proven true.

Any evidence found that may implicate Trump will be dismissed as 'planted'....

We're done. This goes right into my thread about the violation of the societal contract...

As I have said... Freedom isn't taken by government..... it's taken by people with names and addresses....

It's only a matter of time before someone takes that to heart, and realizes that in order to 'effect change', they're gonna start going to those people and their addresses. I don't condone violence, merely pointing out the unfortunate truth that it seems inevitable, given what's happening.

Hitler intentionally took the SS and Ordnungspolizei and made sure they didn't work in the communities they 'served'.... You can't follow someone home to his wife/kid if his wife/kid are across the country... He doesn't have to worry about those issues and can shove people into rail cars or kick people's doors down. Lots of foot soldiers 'just doing what they're told'.... compartmentalization.... ' SWAT teams making entry... 'We were given a valid warrant signed by a judge and we were told to execute it, so we did'.....

With modern technology, the ability to find someone based on a name or picture pretty much negates that issue. Once people are concerned about their home/kids, everything changes.

We're taught as kids, even when playing games, that things are 'off limits'... You play tag and you create a safe zone where you can't get tagged.... Church is off limits to do stupid shit at and no matter what you can go there for solace/solitude, you're safe on a base in baseball, etc.

What happens when there are no rules? There are no 'safe spaces'... Nowhere to relax... Nowhere to get away from things.....?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... midor.html

"When the morality of nations becomes too inverted, they collapse and reassemble under tyranny. The historical record is clear."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DOJ wants to refuse to release the affidavit ....

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
DOJ wants to refuse to release the affidavit ....

Of course, they need to finish making one up.
Either or they got adam shiff to write it.
They already know they are in deep do do. Can't afford to make it worse.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watch how all the anti Trumpers who were clamoring a moment ago after the warrant was published now suddenly disappear and stop responding now that the admin is refusing to unseal the affidavit.

Steele Dossier deja-vu.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Look at this shit, even after losing that cunt Cheney and her supporters think they are going to "educate" America. At least some of them were smart enough to shut up.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 317668002/
Quote:
Cheney backers who trekked to a ranch in the Teton mountains were saddened by her defeat, but not surprised – and not resigned, given Cheney's speech pledging to continue battling against Donald Trump in favor of Republican values.

"It was fantastic," said Jackie Montgomery, 81, a local realtor. "I think she's getting started. We can educate the country."

Other Cheney backers in the smallish crowd – a few hundred – declined to be interviewed, or refused to give their names.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Look at this shit, even after losing that cunt Cheney and her supporters think they are going to "educate" America. At least some of them were smart enough to shut up.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 317668002/
Quote:
Cheney backers who trekked to a ranch in the Teton mountains were saddened by her defeat, but not surprised – and not resigned, given Cheney's speech pledging to continue battling against Donald Trump in favor of Republican values.

"It was fantastic," said Jackie Montgomery, 81, a local realtor. "I think she's getting started. We can educate the country."

Other Cheney backers in the smallish crowd – a few hundred – declined to be interviewed, or refused to give their names.

The Republican Old Gaurd types there and elsewhere need to take a bath in the acidic hot springs within Yellowstone.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:02 pm

On vacation. After catching close to limit of surfperch I'm driving in the morning to Okie's in Ocean Park for some groceries, passing on the way a beachfront lot fence with "War on GOP" and "I TRUST GOVERNMENT NOT TRUMP" signs - one burned on nailed driftwood and other painted on a piece of old plywood... As I'm parking at Okie's - an employee is coming out and puts up a decent size fresh "Old Glory" at the entrance.... First thought - who won? :bigsmile:

Last edited by SurfPerch on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:08 pm

Alpine wrote:
Look at this shit, even after losing that cunt Cheney and her supporters think they are going to "educate" America.

Maybe this was just the uneducated yahoo's slip of the tongue. They meant to "re-educate" America.. :)

Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Former SEE EYE EH director declares current Republican party most dangerous political force he has "ever" seen, and he was speaking globally.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michael- ... bb77a966d8
Quote:
Former CIA director Michael Hayden, a Bush administration appointee, said Wednesday that today’s Republican Party is the most dangerous political force he’s ever seen.

Hayden, who is a retired U.S. Air Force four-star general and also the former director of the National Security Agency (NSA), made his claim on Twitter, in response to a tweet by Financial Times associate editor Edward Luce.

“I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous and contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close,” Luce wrote in the tweet.

“I agree,” Hayden wrote in response to the tweet. “And I was the CIA Director.”

So, more dangerous than:
-Hamas? Yep
-Muslim Brotherhood? Yep
-Taliban? Yep
-Al Qaeda? Yep
-Abu Sayyaf? Yep
-Hezbollah? Yep
-Fatah? Yep
-IRA? Yep
-Symbionese Liberation Army? Yep

The Republicans are worse than all of those and more. Because you know, the modern GOP goes around planting bombs, murdering people, taking hostages, flying planes into buildings, etc. and they do those things at a higher scale than those groups too!

So how long until fundraising for the GOP is banned because we don't allow terror groups to fund raise and send money around? How long until all registered republicans are rounded up, arrested or simply killed with drone strikes? Guess that will help the WEF push toward their goal of culling 500m people by 2030.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Former SEE EYE EH director declares current Republican party most dangerous political force he has "ever" seen, and he was speaking globally.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michael- ... bb77a966d8
Quote:
Former CIA director Michael Hayden, a Bush administration appointee, said Wednesday that today’s Republican Party is the most dangerous political force he’s ever seen.

Hayden, who is a retired U.S. Air Force four-star general and also the former director of the National Security Agency (NSA), made his claim on Twitter, in response to a tweet by Financial Times associate editor Edward Luce.

“I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous and contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close,” Luce wrote in the tweet.

“I agree,” Hayden wrote in response to the tweet. “And I was the CIA Director.”

So, more dangerous than:
-Hamas? Yep
-Muslim Brotherhood? Yep
-Taliban? Yep
-Al Qaeda? Yep
-Abu Sayyaf? Yep
-Hezbollah? Yep
-Fatah? Yep
-IRA? Yep
-Symbionese Liberation Army? Yep

The Republicans are worse than all of those and more. Because you know, the modern GOP goes around planting bombs, murdering people, taking hostages, flying planes into buildings, etc. and they do those things at a higher scale than those groups too!

So how long until fundraising for the GOP is banned because we don't allow terror groups to fund raise and send money around? How long until all registered republicans are rounded up, arrested or simply killed with drone strikes? Guess that will help the WEF push toward their goal of culling 500m people by 2030.

At one point I would say he's crazy. Insane. Just babbling. But after listening to Biden and watching the way the communists act, they WANT a match set to it. They are pushing.

Just let them push. We Will Be the Armed Gandhi!

Ignore the loners they set up.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 2273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 152  Next