Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 

No shit ---- where is the investigation into Hunter? That one looks like a slam dunk compared to Rudy.
My guess is that Rudy's 'investigation' --- really a smear campaign --- is an effort to deflect what is happening in AZ.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They're going after Rudy for UKRAINE?! What a joke, after Biden fucking around in Ukraine by getting that prosecutor fired and then bragging about it...

Unbelievable. How much will Americans tolerate?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stone, Bannon, Flynn, Manafort, Cohen the songbird, Papadopoulos, and now Giuliani. Coincedence or crime syndicate? Lol

Divided we fall.

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:40 pm

Alpine wrote:
How much will Americans tolerate?

Just ask Ashley Babbitt... I don't know if "American" is a well-defined concept anymore... Seems like everybody raises flags nowadays - and only tiny minority of them are "American".

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Stone, Bannon, Flynn, Manafort, Cohen the songbird, Papadopoulos, and now Giuliani. Coincedence or crime syndicate? Lol

Basically all trumped up charges to smear and deflect, whereas;

Holder, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Biden, Hunter, Obama, Rice, Rosenberg, Comey, ... need I continue could fill up multiple lines...
And all guilty as day, Unprosecuted, barely investigated, not a single charge.

The only criminal syndicate on display are the entrenched progressive democrat bureaucrats and the politically appointed lackeys.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Where's fucking Uranium One investigation?
:blackcloud1:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

Basically all trumped up charges to smear and deflect, whereas;

Holder, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Biden, Hunter, Obama, Rice, Rosenberg, Comey, ... need I continue could fill up multiple lines...
And all guilty as day, Unprosecuted, barely investigated, not a single charge.

The only criminal syndicate on display are the entrenched progressive democrat bureaucrats and the politically appointed lackeys.

But then why would Cohen corroborate the charges and then work with the Feds after his conviction? He didnt have anything to gain at that point.

Divided we fall.

Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
No shit ---- where is the investigation into Hunter? That one looks like a slam dunk compared to Rudy.
My guess is that Rudy's 'investigation' --- really a smear campaign --- is an effort to deflect what is happening in AZ.

This. Right here.

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/Matt_Bracken/posts/106143125329380855
INSANE: Man Doxxed Over Alleged 'Homophobic' Remarks
Apr 27, 2021 / Matt Walsh
A man in Tennessee was filmed being yelled at by a group of teenagers while one of them prompted him to make fun of a boy wearing a prom dress. For this, he was doxxed, harassed, and fired from his job.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:16 am

sportsdad60 wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

This. Right here.

WOW!!!!! Its even worse than I thought..... The left will now have access to all communications that Rudy had with Trump --- basically taking away all attorney/client privileges... Hopefully Trump limited the amount of info he actually shared with Rudy....

The left is taking information that they have no right to by falsifying Ukraine allegations --- they want to know what Trump really has on them.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G1ULnbehpU92/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:48 am

OK --- lets have some fun!!!! Lets wreck youtube.....
Go click on the video of Joe's speech and hit the DISLIKE button..... lets see how many dislikes we can get up to before YT starts removing them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmm9k-3X3hk

As of right now.... 624 likes --- 3200 dislikes
GO!

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Go click on the video of Joe's speech and hit the DISLIKE button..... lets see how many dislikes we can get up to before YT starts removing them!

GO!

finally, Joe's speech was attended by more than 10 people. :rofl9:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:

GO!

NOTE for those who want to see what this frail guy had to say. Skip to about the 29:40 mark on the video.

Somehow he managed to ramble through 1 full hour. Must have had him pumped up on steroids, Vitamins, and some other cocktails to help him ramble through that much democrat wet dreams.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

GO!

NOTE for those who want to see what this frail guy had to say. Skip to about the 29:40 mark on the video.

Somehow he managed to ramble through 1 full hour. Must have had him pumped up on steroids, Vitamins, and some other cocktails to help him ramble through that much democrat wet dreams.

It was like the 21st century version of the Two Towers scenes with enchanted King Théoden. Question is, who is Wormtongue in this scenario? Who is Saruman?

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:28 am

I actually tried to watch most of it --- so much nazi propaganda... scary that he would state simple 'compelling' reasons to force thru devastating sweeping bills --- he really is just pandering to the public for a power grab.....

I was amazed to hear that our biggest enemy now is WHITE SUPREMIST !!!! Haven't seen too many of them up here in Bothell....

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 152  Next