Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Group canoeing. LMAO!

Don't judge. We take our canoeing seriously around here...

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:23 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
The lines are getting drawn clearer, every day....

Virginia cop fired after donating to Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund

Quote:
Norfolk police Lt. William Kelly anonymously gave $25 to a fundraiser for Rittenhouse in September.

The donation reportedly came with a comment: “God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong.” “Every rank and file police officer supports you,” the message continued. “Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership.

“His egregious comments erode the trust between the Norfolk Police Department and those they are sworn to serve,” Filer said in a statement Tuesday.

“The City of Norfolk has a standard of behavior for all employees, and we will hold staff accountable.”

Fired, for donating to Kyle Rittenhouse, and leaving a 'egregious comment' telling him to stay positive...

He did. He left an "egregious" (Def: outstandingly bad, shocking) comment. I mean LOOK AT THIS SHIT!! LOOK WHAT HE WROTE, HOW DARE HE SAY SUCH HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THINGS!!! LOOK!!!

“God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong."

I'm flabbergasted. I'm gonna melt all my guns into peace bricks. The nerve of that cop...

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
Group canoeing. LMAO!

Don't judge. We take our canoeing seriously around here...

That's not what I meant by 'little man in a canoe'

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtu.be/NK08MQj-a4Q

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
I've learned my lesson. I won't be replying to them anymore unless it's absolutely necessary to countermand more of their disinformation they spew to try and fuck this place up and our rights organizing efforts through continued demoralization attempts.

https://steemit.com/security/@tinfoilfedora/the-gentlemans-guide-to-forum-spies-spooks-feds-etc?__cf_chl_captcha_tk__=618502675d75d80383b4052c70cef25fec934183-1612544919-0-ATrBz_Blt5N6jJfx9trVcYW1CUZoH1HQJwiiIEvheNwJAJGy0OBdY3wQaoX5ZErMbnDV0obA8Tw6V6iIXM2zoVhlB3EDN253L3TWqMzkNcVgrQeTNAP1wUHLy4PiN_Dd9N1rqEUSz3LTXr2gl_oNNZi8KBxy6Mt-cslWQCRTZr8nakAlFzJeo6XsolA-TUEYnhzx9gSdHYg2IRvsz4RxhaIEca8GyrckwlDQgMjFQmC-UVBQxhtjOKtyIQg9McYXJQC9gAdXz2khXLCffM1JgrHKxLvyLvJiIlsAc96tnFsdLket1-WRdzizUjryf1xd-nNmMwiDldqNfs2I06nOzmKKrHjBO8rFzWLuaFol-HC_IfdrRfydvZwc3_BadQGHEAU1GQvk4CIEQUjPbxiBVXKNXBD6fz4ae8vXxZL2EDJzvTHh3PhUTv1PKsw_GEknOJmrkjqLkWQ_-dOELg3rh02t_JvJj_lEfVo06x4EdoTIj6h9UdYE0bZr5gTeJOwOVv9aq9KbW94vt21qihoyNo6VRSJE1N1cIW544UbqRvfZDt0kOJgNcMD5ydPTojQTnwTUfuaLm3oeJzDL4NFRoA_cXQ0eaP-wXZmoKaZlik0hy-YO6rz59RpEY8vjEUYI7Q

Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A must read.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 am

Just what Cali needs after Newsom.....
"Caitlyn Jenner, the Republican former Olympian and prominent transgender activist, announced on Friday that she would challenge Gov. Gavin Newsom of California in this year’s recall election."

WTF --- What qualifications does 'it' have other that being part of the favored class, transgender, leftist narrative?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
"Caitlyn Jenner, the Republican former Olympian and prominent transgender activist, announced on Friday that she would challenge Gov. Gavin Newsom of California in this year’s recall election."

WTF --- What qualifications does 'it' have other that being part of the favored class, transgender, leftist narrative?

No idea what its qualifications are but don't you know you are only allowed to ASK about qualifications of center and right candidates?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:19 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

JohnMBrowning wrote:

She's not Gavin Newsome. Good enough for me.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I do feel bad for the conservatives in CA who can't pull up and leave (though they are getting fewer and fewer all the time), but I can't feel bad for the state as a whole. They could elect O.J. Simpson (interesting Jenner tie-in at that) and I wouldn't even bat an eye. A beautiful state full of people with zero critical thinking skills.

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

She's It's not Gavin Newsome. Good enough for me.

fixd

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 am

We've gotten to a point where celebrity matters more than merit or integrity in elections. That's how we got stuck with the host of the Apprentice as well.

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
We've gotten to a point where celebrity matters more than merit or integrity in elections. That's how we got stuck with the host of the Apprentice as well.

Only to be replaced by the largest collection of Bigots, Boneheads, Fools, and Idealoges the nation has ever assembled. Bravo! :facepalm2:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:06 am

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 152  Next