Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cities and states are claiming that feds don't have jurisdiction, even on their own property.

People are using lasers to blind officers, explosives and molotov cocktails to hurt officers and start fires, barricading doors to prevent egress while trying to light a building on fire, and much, much more...

No matter what, the election will be contested, as there are accusations of cheating from both sides.

And some cities are even threatening to arrest federal agents...

Local gov't is refusing to uphold the rule of law and selectively enforcing laws to further their own political agenda, while attempting to eliminate the authority of the federal gov't that are defending buildings.

Meanwhile, the rhetoric used to support violence, is increasing...
Quote:
'“My dad volunteered and served in World War II to fight fascism, like most of my uncles, so we would not have an American president brutalizing and kidnapping Americans for exercising their constitutional rights and trying to make America a better place, which is what patriots do,” said Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner in a statement.

That's right, blinding federal agents trying to protect a building, or tossing explosives at them, is now 'patriotic', 'protected speech' and anyone against it, is fascist...

The local gov't is calling fedgov agents, in fedgov buildings 'occupiers','stormtroopers', and outright denying their right to even be there, demanding they leave.

Sides have already been drawn, extremists demanding that anyone not with them be treated as a threat, and neutralized, justifying the use of force as 'necessary'. The divide between rural and urban, or left and right, has increased dramatically. Rioting has been going on for 2 months now.

The question remains.... Will this be a good thing?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm just waiting for the shooting to start. The only upside is that all those people on the streets protesting how bad they think it is, are going to find out how bad it can get.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Revolver magazine praised Red Bull's action against Taylor and Kozak as exemplifying "the way forward for all who want to prevent a total Marxist-style takeover of business and government in America."

https://disrn.com/news/red-bull-axes-di ... ganization

I guess, Red Bull just has become the official New American Revolution drink?

Last edited by surevaliance on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The minions on the streets, the "yellers" are just violent idiots who don't even think they are being controlled. They THINK they are free or are yelling about some actual state of freedom, when in reality their controllers are not for that at all.

The Seattle lefty leaners are not armed. They are rooting for the yellers to win, even in a shooting war - which ironically is pretty funny because for how many years have they said? "Well you know if the feds come with their tanks, with their planes, with their bombs, your guns aren't going to be any use".

Well I cannot change your mind nor do I want to. The questions for the masses are along the lines of "Where are YOU going with this?" Do you really think this will end up blissful?

My hope is actually the idiots really try to bring it. Arm them up and bring it.

Because even in 2020 as the Beatles said if you are bringing pictures of Mao, you really are going to make it with anyone, anyhow.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Last edited by Pablo on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KC trying to consolidate power by making the sheriff an appointed position, and attempting to give authority to the council to define its role. Even if they keep the ability to be an elected position, it's still possible for the other measure to pass, meaning the clowncil can declare the sheriff's office isn't responsible for anything, anymore, essentially stripping them of authority, or declaring they're not allowed to enforce certain law, which is what they're currently doing via lack of prosecution at the prosecutor's level.

They're trying to create their own private army, essentially, the way I see it. They get to choose who gets arrested, and for what. Defend yourself against a violent mob? Arrest that man! Assault a federal building, trying to set it on fire? 'Peaceful protest', no charges.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://justthenews.com/government/form ... ur-country

"...Washington figures including President Obama, former FBI Director Robert Mueller, former Attorney General Eric Holder, and former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein all "turned their back on our country because they believed ... that Secretary Clinton would be elected."

"They were extorting, they were money laundering and they were violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act while the United States government was allowing them to go ahead and sign large United States energy contracts for delivery of Russian uranium into the United States to large utility entities,"

"The Russians bragged about the influence, they bragged about the Clinton influence, they bragged about the weakness of this country, they bragged about the weakness of our president [Obama] and referred to him twice with racial epithets."

Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wonder what would happen if the Council building were to catch on fire?

Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On the one hand, what we are witnessing is the culmination of decades long corruption, abuses of power, selective law enforcement, and a stupefying of the people. This goes back at least to the totally irresponsible waste of resources of the Vietnam war, and seemingly every administration thereafter had significant abuses of power, terrible Court justice picks (giving us absurd decisions like abortion "rights" which is infanticide that has resulted in 50,000,000+ killed infants, which ultimately devalued human life), pointless and poorly executed conflicts and wars, etc.

Our problems are many, mounting faster than we can solve them, and some seem unsolvable without serious resets, like the Federal and State debts. Too much state and federal powers so that it turns out that the party in charge is just too powerful. Our organizations have been corrupted and politicized by a deep state that cannot relinquish power, even in the face of outright corruption. For instance, FBI head Comey stated that Clinton had committed hundreds of felony level crimes but refused to indict her, and lied saying nobody gets indicted for such things... Just one of many examples. Our fundamental institutions are so poisoned and corrupted - our schools are a joke, just indoctrination machines for the left. Our entertainment is so poisonous that modern stuff is barely watchable. Our sports are infected with mind rot nonsense. Our culture is being trashed daily. We have become a people who are vastly divided on nearly every issue. A house divided cannot stand.

On the other hand, while it was violently bloody, the nation survived a Revolutionary War, a Civil War, WWI, Pearl Harbor, WWII, many viruses, Vietnam, Korean war, OIF and OEF, 9/11/01, Civil Rights movements, many race riots, and the daily threat of nuclear war and extinction for decades.

So on balance, it seems our current problems probably are solve-able if we work together. People need to get their head out of their asses and work to make the nation better. Not destroy it.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
Wonder what would happen if the Council building were to catch on fire?

Hopefully with everyone inside.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:00 pm

leadcounsel wrote:
On the one hand, what we are witnessing is the culmination of decades long corruption, abuses of power, selective law enforcement, and a stupefying of the people. This goes back at least to the totally irresponsible waste of resources of the Vietnam war, and seemingly every administration thereafter had significant abuses of power, terrible Court justice picks (giving us absurd decisions like abortion "rights" which is infanticide that has resulted in 50,000,000+ killed infants, which ultimately devalued human life), pointless and poorly executed conflicts and wars, etc.

Our problems are many, mounting faster than we can solve them, and some seem unsolvable without serious resets, like the Federal and State debts. Too much state and federal powers so that it turns out that the party in charge is just too powerful. Our organizations have been corrupted and politicized by a deep state that cannot relinquish power, even in the face of outright corruption. For instance, FBI head Comey stated that Clinton had committed hundreds of felony level crimes but refused to indict her, and lied saying nobody gets indicted for such things... Just one of many examples. Our fundamental institutions are so poisoned and corrupted - our schools are a joke, just indoctrination machines for the left. Our entertainment is so poisonous that modern stuff is barely watchable. Our sports are infected with mind rot nonsense. Our culture is being trashed daily. We have become a people who are vastly divided on nearly every issue. A house divided cannot stand.

On the other hand, while it was violently bloody, the nation survived a Revolutionary War, a Civil War, WWI, Pearl Harbor, WWII, many viruses, Vietnam, Korean war, OIF and OEF, 9/11/01, Civil Rights movements, many race riots, and the daily threat of nuclear war and extinction for decades.

So on balance, it seems our current problems probably are solve-able if we work together. People need to get their head out of their asses and work to make the nation better. Not destroy it.

The Left does seek to destroy this nation. They are open about it....plain as day. They shoot Republican Congressmen at baseball games, burn the American flag, and wave the banners of the USSR and anarchists. They pose for photographs with the leader of Valenzuela, and praise the works and deeds of Communists who have become good Communists

There is no working together with them. They despise America, the American way of life, the "nuclear family" unit, and traditional values that made this country the greatest and most prosperous nation in the history of modern man.

The good people who oppose the Left need to fight to win, or we will continue this swirling around the drain.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“They think they are invincible. But, the truth is, Nova––gods fall just as hard as mortals. The only difference is... gods do not see the fall coming until it is too late.”

Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You'll get no arguments from me.

The storm is close at hand, I fear.

-- Travis A Kisner

Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:18 pm

In my humble opinion we're not at "civil war" stage. We're at "revolution" stage to destroy status-quo (American nationhood in this case)

'"Civil war" in history is essentially "counter-revolution" to the accomplished revolutionary goals. That was the case in Russia after bolshevik's coup d'etat 1917 it took several years of bloody civil war for bolsheviks to turn coup d'etat in the capital into communist state in 1920s. It took the accomplished act of secession by South to start American Civil War. Sometimes "revolutions" win w/o significant counter-revolution ("Bay of Pigs" in Cuba was all that happened, Mao's youngsters "cultural revolution" in China ended up straight in re-education camps, Germans brought Nazis to power in democratic election with totalitarian regime replacing it afterwards with no significant opposition).

The question is if current "cultural revolution" ends up in a) a "win" and b) in a counter-revolutionary civil war.

a) How's the "cultural revolution" win would look like? The psychobabble "ideology" of the left is a joke and is not a recipe for a statehood building - it is actually anti-nation construct. The dogs and bitches of the left were called upon to scare off and to demoralize potential Trump voters ("despicables and deplorables" "clinging to their guns and bible") . So their "win" will look like Biden's puppet win and dem win in senate and house. After which I expect the dogs will be called off and those who persist will end up quickly in jail. "Law and order" restored, country "united" and "reconciled" with "historical reforms". The slew of legislative action will follow to consolidate the dem "win". The 2A will most likely be the first casualty. The "other side" will need to be disarmed to ensure no armed resistance ever possible. 1A will be essentially a moot point with "cancellation" policy and "thought police" everywhere at the workplaces and business via relentless doxxing enabled and aided by the government, global corporations and crowds of loyal rabid left. And of course they spend like crazy on idiotic projects plunging already wounded country into deepest recession.

b) What everybody else will be doing in response to a)? I expect - nothing. Shut up and cower. Keep your job, pay your mortgage, ensure that future of your kids is not endangered by your actions. Hand over your guns on demand. Let the steam out in your kitchens - but not in a too loud voice, so that neighbors would not overhear. Teach you kids to say "right things" not to endanger their future. Especially in a follow up recession. I know - I lived in a communist state first 30 years of my life (Irony of my life - I can die in one too :) It can happen here too...

c) Another outcome - Trump win. Very remote possibility. It's not that Trump cannot have a majority - he might. But dems in this environment will stuff ballot boxes to ensure their "landslide" victory. In a very remote chance that win happens - the dogs will become really rabid. Civil war? No - just failed so far "revolution". But it would not stop. My looking glass is getting murky there. More of the same? :) The problem here that Trump is not ideologue, alone and clueless in a swamp. He has no idea what he can do to win and no means to do that. Anyway it goes we're in for a very rough ride... But not a CW.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My question to the right wingers on here is: what are you going to do about it? The government doesn't fear you because they know you're law abiding and totally submissive. All of those stupid pro-gun protests got you jack shit in return. Being violent is what gets results.

Orrrrrr maybe this is the blowback for decades of uprooting numerous overseas governments. The CCP and others are throwing all kinds of money at the stupid useless idiot groups such as BLM and Antifa in hopes they can get the job done.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

food for thought on the subject:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/election-2020-worst-case-scenario-most-likely-one
Quote:
For the past few month my suspicion is that there might not be an election at all. But let's look at the factors that are in place:

1) Joe Biden, the Dem candidate, appears to have stage four dementia. Either that, or he is a very good actor. This is another situation where I am questioning WHY? Why would the establishment run Biden (like they ran Clinton), perhaps the worst possible choice if they hope to rally people against Trump and conservatives?

Maybe Trump is meant to stay in office for another four years, because Biden appears to have no capacity to hold the attention of an audience (again, unless his Alzheimer's is an act). That said, if the economic decline is severe enough into November, the election numbers could still be very close because of the backlash against Trump. Close elections are the easiest for the establishment to manipulate one way or the other.

2) Leftists hate Trump so thoroughly that they would vote for anyone at this point just to get rid of him; but will this fervor be enough to sway moderate Dems to participate if Biden continues his displays of mental frailty?

3) The pandemic lockdowns and viral spread are likely to hit hard by November. Meaning, there is a chance that people will find it difficult to vote at all, unless the votes are handled by mail-in or by electronic means.

4) Electronic or mail-in voting will not be trusted by the public on either side. Whoever wins will be accused of cheating.

5) Civil unrest and violence is almost guaranteed in the lead up to the elections, which could frighten people away from voting booths if they are even in operation.

These factors and more lead me to predict that Election 2020 will be a contested election which ends with Trump staying in office but accused of usurping the democratic process. This outcome is the worst possible outcome and also the most advantageous for the globalist establishment.

The elites are even hinting publicly that this is about to happen. For those of you that have been reading my work for many years, the name “Max Boot” might sound familiar. In my article 'How Globalists Will Attempt To Control Populations Post Collapse', published in 2016, I outlined writings by Council on Foreign Relations member Max Boot on the Malaysian Model, a method he describes as the perfect strategy for taking control of a population and destroying an insurgency.

The model calls for the institution of city-sized concentration camps which are used to isolate a rebellion away from the general population. The population in these cities is then subjected to extreme tracking and control measures, while the military is sent out to rural areas to eliminate potential insurgent threats.

Well, Boot is back again, this time writing about how he thinks Donald Trump will try to "hijack" the presidency in 2020.

In an article for the Washington post titled 'What If Trump Loses But Insists He Won', Boot outlines a scenario that was “war gamed” by a group called the Transition Integrity Project. The group played out a scenario in which there is a razor thin victory for Joe Biden, followed by actions by Trump to keep control of the presidency through lies and legal wrangling. The group also predicted civil unrest leading to potential “civil war” as the fight over the White House expands.

This article is, I believe, an attempt at predictive programming by the establishment. They are TELLING US exactly what is about to happen. A contested election, civil war, martial law, economic collapse and the US will be destroyed from within. If conservatives actively support unconstitutional levels of federal power or martial law, then the scenario becomes even worse. By forsaking our foundational principles in order to "defeat the left", we would be handing victory to the globalists. We would be destroying our own movement's reason for existing while the elites barely have to lift a finger.

The CFR and its long time goal of erasing US sovereignty would then be nearly complete. All that would be left is to ensure they they are the people that get to rebuild America from the ashes of all out domestic conflict and collapse. This cannot be allowed to happen.

I continue to predict that the plan is to destroy the US as we know it and blame conservatives in the process. With so many elites inhabiting Trump's cabinet, this outcome would be easy for them to engineer. That said, the end game is not in the hands of the elites. It's in the hands of conservatives.

The temptation for conservatives will be to fully embrace government power in order to stop the leftists, but if we refuse to support martial law measures, if we demand or assert alternative solutions (such as community based security), if we stand by our principles of limited government and if we fight back against the globalists specifically instead of only focusing on the political left, then there is a chance we can stop them from taking control. That said, if we bow to government power and hand over our freedom just to defeat the leftists, then we will lose the greater battle against globalism in the long run.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 152  Next