Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:58 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 152  Next
 The civil war has already begun: Change my mind 

Oh come on...... :popcorn:
Inquiring minds want to know!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
The Eff Bee Eye has raided Trump's house in FL claiming they are looking for classified documents he may have taken with him. Never mind that this has never happened to a former president before and never mind that the President gets the final say on what is classified and what isn't meaning it is literally impossible for Trump to improperly handle classified documents as his actions define whether they are classified or not!

Pretty clear Biden and Garland are scared shitless of Trump and think the Jan 6 Circus hearings will blow enough smoke to make enough of the public go along with arresting him for BS charges.

Political antics to take the eye off the.ball, 2022 midterms.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is the beginning of a whole slew of (legal??) actions that are going to be thrown at Trump. Not so they can change his mind about running- but to seed hesitation with his donors that maybe another candidate might be an easier sell. NY state will wait to bring charges until after he announces so he has to deal with it during the campaign season. They will file civil suits where they schedule depositions during key moments like debates etc. The DOJ/FBI will bumble along with "Possible charges" all the way until the primaries.
Yes, It is also a distraction. If they can keep Trump and abortion the narrative they may not go down in a total dumpster fire. Too bad it wont be a precedent to go after ex-state department officials 'cuz- you know...

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is one more very dangerous step towards a hot civil war.
One commentator had it correct tonight. This is the FBI becoming the Gestapo in more than name. A two-tier justice system can only last so long before someone or better someones starts to take a hand in meting out the justice that has been denied for far too long.
This is just one more nail in the coffin for law enforcement. The left hates you and now the conservatives rightly don't trust you. Doesn't leave much room for justice to be served.

All I know is that these creatins are heaping up judgment for themselves. Among the things that Jehovah of the Bible says he hates are those who pervert justice. We were told these days would be like this when good is called evil and evil good. The foundations America was built on are just about gone. The times ahead do not bode well for those not prepared.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fuck the FBI! If nothing sticks on Trump, my next guess he ends up like RFK.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Col_Temp wrote:
This is one more very dangerous step towards a hot civil war.
One commentator had it correct tonight. This is the FBI becoming the Gestapo in more than name. A two-tier justice system can only last so long before someone or better someones starts to take a hand in meting out the justice that has been denied for far too long.
This is just one more nail in the coffin for law enforcement. The left hates you and now the conservatives rightly don't trust you. Doesn't leave much room for justice to be served.

All I know is that these creatins are heaping up judgment for themselves. Among the things that Jehovah of the Bible says he hates are those who pervert justice. We were told these days would be like this when good is called evil and evil good. The foundations America was built on are just about gone. The times ahead do not bode well for those not prepared.

Well said, Paris.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:55 pm

Did anyone else catch that the lead story this morning was 'Trump flushes documents down the toilet'.... They pretty much set this up.... Even tho the pics showed just a couple of pieces of paper in 'some' toilet ---- Propaganda at its best.

Spoiler: show
I would be willing to say this is Red Line 2 - Declas --- a line has been crossed.... They KNEW it would come...

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We're not going to have a country by 2024. I doubt there'll be another presidential election.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:15 pm

FrankJames wrote:
This is the beginning of a whole slew of (legal??) actions that are going to be thrown at Trump. Not so they can change his mind about running- but to seed hesitation with his donors that maybe another candidate might be an easier sell. NY state will wait to bring charges until after he announces so he has to deal with it during the campaign season. They will file civil suits where they schedule depositions during key moments like debates etc. The DOJ/FBI will bumble along with "Possible charges" all the way until the primaries.
Yes, It is also a distraction. If they can keep Trump and abortion the narrative they may not go down in a total dumpster fire. Too bad it wont be a precedent to go after ex-state department officials 'cuz- you know...

I say if they wanna go after our admins, go after theirs. HARD. EVERY D Admin all the way back to Jackson.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Goddam circus.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well that’s one way to make people even more polarized

Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:20 pm

NotAMerc wrote:
Well that’s one way to make people even more polarized

That's precisely their goal... they WANT a Franz Ferdinand moment.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:30 pm

Dan goes off!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/29vV4sD8qwbl/

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:04 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

JohnMBrowning wrote:

:bow:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

:bow:

Clarion Call.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 152  Next