Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next
 Wayfair prices on ADRENOCHROME 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Names of EVERY passenger to have flown on Jeffrey Epstein's aircraft 'to be revealed "sparking panic among the pedophile's wealthy friends"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... panic.html

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:01 am

And the senate report on hunter biden....

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... Biden.html

The Senate report damns father as well as son.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:03 pm

https://www.oann.com/senate-gop-probe-o ... -dealings/

Human trafficking ring funds....

Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:17 pm

https://www.projectveritas.com/investig ... stigation/

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:02 pm

Find a youtube video where Gene Cosensei is a guest. He covers some research areas that even surprise me.....
Charles Ward featured him
Christy W(i think) features him in a series
And of course the DUMB in bothell (one of 3 in wa st) is the brightwater project near where hwy9 and 522 intersect. I was working in that area when it was being built. Lots of secrecy involved.
Feel free to deny any and all you want, to the usual skeptics. But DUMBs are a proven fact

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Cognitive disonance. Its real. But i will help you through buddy

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m not your buddy.

If you can’t present an idea, that’s your problem.

Have a good night.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:21 pm

And to that i say, in the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Its very clear what your decision is. For now anyway. Good thing for you is, i dont give up as easily as you dismiss opportunities to become a tiny bit wiser.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:
And to that i say, in the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Its very clear what your decision is. For now anyway. Good thing for you is, i dont give up as easily as you dismiss opportunities to become a tiny bit wiser.

You assume things you know nothing about.

You choose to not discuss things, and you lose your audience.

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:33 pm

I need no audience. I want surpressed information to have an audience. The adage, knowledge is power, is very true, but mainly misunderstood. Unfortunately, misunderstood by the majority, and denied by jellyfish

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:
I need no audience. I want surpressed information to have an audience.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:04 pm

you really contradict your claim of wanting to participate in discussion ndub, or more so of wanting me to discuss and you deny what i mention maybe? by having your contributions to any subject be primarily negative, of just at a kindergarten level using emojis? Definitely jellyfish, and probably rino.
Just remember, that i told you about soooo many horrible facts. Adrenochrome atop that list. And then remember the day(which could be any day you actually do a bit of research, and a lot less trolling. I know that will be tough on you) that you realize im correct. And then realize what you did to help. The answer will be the same as if you had the courage to ask yourself what your character consists of. The mutual answer doesnt have to be nothing. That day will come. The shock. When everyone knows. When they didnt beforehand. But you knew....And what did you do? Giggly emojis. And then you live with that. And most likely alcoholism id imagine... So type in gene cosensei on the youtube search. Or x22report. Get a bit more aware of the world outside of the cnn bubble

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pitbull wrote:
The connection is the mainstream news lies and lies and lies, and even worse. Remember that epstien island was a "conspiracy theory" too. It gained so much attention that the liars were forced to cover it. This will happen with MANY horrible subjects folks dont want to believe. The last two weeks have been very busy weeks for the US Marshalls busting pedo rings(adrenochrome freeway essentially), and the liars havent made a peep over it. Not one headline. Think about that.
Operation LeGend
Operation no one left behind
The list goes on and on. Hundreds of children saved recently. Hundreds arrested. Crickets from the msm........

I gotta go with Pitbull on this one.....quite a few so called "right wing conspiracies" have been proven to be true....including the pedo island and the lolita express. who the hell knows how deep this goes.

Remember folks, Galileo was once ostracized and jailed for saying the Earth revolved around the Sun

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:40 am
Profile WWW

Did you see the declassified docs on brennan and co today. BOOM. Treason
It reminded me of the old pace picante commercial when i saw it on todays x22report. When the cowboys eat the gross salsa and realize the salsa is from NEW YORK CIIIITY. And one cowboy responds with....get a rope.
All the treason will pave the way for more crimes against humanity to come out. The need for their treason was to cover for them being pedos, and facilitating/covering up for the human/child trafficking/adrenochrome enterprise. Not a small business like the nfl. More like the market capital of google.
And the three letter agency heads under hussein allowed it. the same people in charge of prosecuting and arresting criminals. They thought they would get away with murder. And worse. But General Flynn knows EVERYTHING. And Admiral Ro

Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next