Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
 I’m So Old I Remember When...... 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Eagle Chaplain wrote:
I'm so old I remember when no one gave a shit what professional athletes did when not playing their sport.

Yeah, but :ROFLMAO: that wasnt that long ago..........

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember when you used to just go out in "the woods" to hunt deer. There weren't any gates, permits, Discover passes, Green dots, access fees, memberships.... You just went out in the woods, where you always went, for the last 50 years or so.....

Should be cross posted in the "What pissed you off today thread?"

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:53 am

Mattel made the Fanner 50 shootin shell pistol and rifle and greenie stickem caps ...

Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm so old i remember when Men weren't Pussies, there weren't participation Trophy's and and People didn't put up with bullshit. Americans were Patriotic, Kids could Play in the neighborhood without fear and Teachers could discipline unruly kids and Seattle wasn't run by Commies.
What the hell has happened to us??
Man buns, hurt feelings and Liberal bullshit has brought us to where we are at now, It's time for a cleansing.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
I'm so old i remember when Men weren't Pussies, there weren't participation Trophy's and and People didn't put up with bullshit. Americans were Patriotic, Kids could Play in the neighborhood without fear and Teachers could discipline unruly kids and Seattle wasn't run by Commies.
Man buns, hurt feelings and Liberal bullshit has brought us to where we are at now, It's time for a cleansing.

:thumbsup2:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:05 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Thug life was predominantly Italian.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

No shit.

Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:42 am

Puyallop Raceways drag strip what a fun time that was.

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone remember Whizburger in Burien?
Where I saw one of our hotrodders race a KCS right out in front on Ambaum. Of course he let the cop win.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Play Boy hard copy........ Drop the mike Done.

Attachment:
12DE1D86-F285-490A-85C9-5D9185A9BB16.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
I remember when you used to just go out in "the woods" to hunt deer. There weren't any gates, permits, Discover passes, Green dots, access fees, memberships.... You just went out in the woods, where you always went, for the last 50 years or so.....

Should be cross posted in the "What pissed you off today thread?"

True that brother, my daughter and SIL don’t have a problem paying $250 for a Weyerhaeuser key but they always complain about the crowds there... icon_eek

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Last edited by Caveman Jim on Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:

The correct term is “PURGE” and yes it’s way past time IMHO.

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bill Muncie in the Miss Thriftway

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Al's Auto Supply?

Pay n Pak?

Piggly Wiggly?

Ernst?

Rexall Drugs?

Green Stamps?

Seattle Coliseum?

Oly and Rainier Brewery?

Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next