Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next
 I’m So Old I Remember When...... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Juk looks like a young guy to me.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

point counter point on the news Jane you ignorant slut (snl)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hillyard wrote:
point counter point on the news Jane you ignorant slut (snl)

I never laughed so hard! Mr. Bill was a favorite too.

Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember when FM was coming on the scene on the radio, with all the best music.

Seemed like FM was around, just that all the radios up to then only had AM.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m so old I remember this joke, I can remember as a young man my dick would stand up and watch me shave, now it looks down to watch me tie me shoes.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Was cleaning out my tool box and found an old dwell meter. Been a long time since i used that!

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember when MTV actually showed music videos.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Was cleaning out my tool box and found an old dwell meter. Been a long time since i used that!

I still own more than one rig that I can tune with the dwell meters I have! Although a matchbook still works in a pinch. :bigsmile:

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:39 pm

haha I have you all beat
I remember tending my fathers sheep in the foothills above my child hood home in the summer evenings of 1946, just after the war ended.
I remember being at boarding school and getting hit on the knuckles by angry nuns who we talked back to.
I remember flying over the atlantic in 1952, running up and down the isles of the airplane drinking coca cola. the engines exhaust were red cherry hot.

I also remember living as a small boy in my home town of the french Pyrenees during world war 2. the german soldiers used to let us ride in the sidecars of their bmw motorcycles, and would give us pencils, crayons, candy, and licorice at school. they used the church and school as what i know now as a military intelligence headquarters, back then we thought it was a school for them too! I am 85.

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Q151R wrote:
haha I have you all beat
I remember tending my fathers sheep in the foothills above my child hood home in the summer evenings of 1946, just after the war ended.
I remember being at boarding school and getting hit on the knuckles by angry nuns who we talked back to.
I remember flying over the atlantic in 1952, running up and down the isles of the airplane drinking coca cola. the engines exhaust were red cherry hot.

I also remember living as a small boy in my home town of the french Pyrenees during world war 2. the german soldiers used to let us ride in the sidecars of their bmw motorcycles, and would give us pencils, crayons, candy, and licorice at school. they used the church and school as what i know now as a military intelligence headquarters, back then we thought it was a school for them too! I am 85.

You lived in interesting times, sir! Good to have you here!

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Q151R wrote:
haha I have you all beat

:plusone:

Definitely!

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Q151R wrote:
haha I have you all beat

It’s great to have you here sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
Q151R wrote:
haha I have you all beat

:plusone:

Definitely!

And another welcome!

welcomewgo

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:58 pm

thank you all i am just here for answering the post about the Japan mini trucks my son saw the post and told me to log in and reply. i am learning the internet and computers so it is good practice.
i have had a good time on earth and like living in the northwest; it is changing from what it used to be but i like my little place
i have my garden and trees and best part is all paid for! i dont have much but it is all mine!
i hunt with 7mm mauser and 3006 usually. have a colt 38 detective snubby and shotguns

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember party phone lines, and it didnt involve alcohol or sexy talk.....

Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 24  Next